Angry Birds Movie

Yesterday was the debut of the most redpilled mainstream movie of the decade.
How has its reception been? Has Sup Forums seen it? Will Sup Forums see it?
youtube.com/watch?v=QRmKa7vvct4
(newfriends: go to the 1 minute mark)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Angry_Birds_Movie
imdb.com/title/tt1985949/releaseinfo?ref_=tt_ov_inf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>advertising on Sup Forums

Sup Forums was obscesed with this when the trailer came out, and now that it's released I haven't seen a thread about it.
I have a +50 folder full of muslim edits with those fucking pigs.

I don't want to go just in case someone shoots up the theater or something, but I agree it seems very redpilled. It's almost like a counter to the Zootopia movie.

Unless you know how it ends can you really call it "redpilled"

But wasn't this movie produced months or even years before Europe's invasion

What is that website?

It's missing Josh Gad

>Implying the Jews didn't have this all planned

meh. the movie probably ends with the birds realising they should be nice to the pigs or similar bullshit

j-dar.ca iirc

>Yesterday was the debut

not sure what you mean by "debut", Zoltan.

The movie isn't out in your country for another week, And not in the US for another two weeks.

it ends with the secret code phrase being uttered and entire legions of gentiles that played angry birds at any point in their life being awoken

I don't watch cartoons, tell me, please, why Zootopia is blue-pilled?I know nothing of this cartoon.

I think the game Angry Birds gives the ending away

The invasion of Europe was to promote the film.

Wikipedia said it had a couple of European releases already, like Paris. That's where I got my info.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Angry_Birds_Movie

It's not out in America until later this month

>durkas
>represented by pigs

It's like pottery.

Can a Paris bro record it in a theatre and give it to us please?

imdb.com/title/tt1985949/releaseinfo?ref_=tt_ov_inf

>Seeing the depressed birds, Red rallies them to be angry and set sail for the pigs' island in order to steal back the eggs. The birds make a boat, set sail and eventually land on the pigs' island. The pigs' island reveals to be slightly messy as they live in unstable houses and spend their days goofing off. They discover a giant castle in the center and estimate that the eggs are there.

>Using the slingshot from earlier, the birds attack the pigs when they are shot at them, but fail to reach the castle. Red, Chuck, and Bomb make it to the castle and eventually find the eggs in a boiler room but before they can save them, they are picked up in a giant net. Red makes it onto the net and climbs to the egg pile. Leonard, who is dressed as a king (hence his leadership to the pigs), decides to boil him too. However, Mighty Eagle shows up and tries to carry the eggs out, but Leonard holds Red's leg when he's hanging onto the net. It starts to tear and a blue egg falls out. Deciding to risk his life, Red lets go of the nest to save the egg from Leonard and eventually floods the castle with the boiling liquid the pigs were using to heat up the eggs. Red outsmarts Leonard and takes back the egg, leaving the head pig killed by TNT that the pigs used during their heist. After the explosion, the birds mourn the loss of the seemingly dead Red, but he emerges with the egg and is hailed a hero. When approached by Mighty Eagle, the giant bird states that by losing faith in him (Eagle), Red gained faith in himself.

>The birds gave Mighty Eagle all the credit for the egg rescue, but Red humbly takes it in stride. He discovers that the birds have rebuilt his house as a sign of gratitude and Red decides that it would be better in life to be part of a community.

Wow that summary

I haven't seen it, but it apparently has very heavy themes of diversity and tolerance

The entire synopsis is up on wikipedia you retards.

This is literally the most redpilled plot I've ever read. It ends with the Eagle (America) attempting to save them but ultimately is unable to do so; this inspires the red bird (Germany/Europe) to save the day, with the end lesson being that they need to fucking handle their own shit because America won't be able to do so forever.

Yeah in America it comes out May 20-something.

So why would there be Sup Forums threads about it so soon? Unless a Paris user has watched it yet there's nothing to discuss

Oh shit I didn't realize the entire plot was there.

Reading now

Those were fun times.

Now that's good advertisment, I hope they pay you well, Hungary

holy shit can this movie beat the fuck out of zootopia?

this is the literal opposite of zootopia and I hope it isn't shit.

nope. you guys claimed hollywood is controlled by left wingers so you have to take it to the grave. dont change your story when it's politically convenient.

>The movie will come out on June 15 in Italy

Thanks

But no thanks for the spoilers

Zootopia is fairly redpilled as far as I'm concerned, even without the jew conspiracy Sup Forums has for the movie.

I'm not that much into movies but I thought that a premiere date of may 5th would also mean that after that it's also available for the public too, so any french anons can go see it now, not just the ones who have attended the premier.

why is it redpilled?

HEIL RED

It does seem like the movie is literally an anti immigration story.

And the pigs really do look like Arabs with the beards.

>Leonard (pig) claims to be peaceful and brings offerings of friendship.

>They are immediately accepted on the island and later that night, they put on a show and eventually, more pigs are revealed to be on the island with them, which contradicts Leonard's earlier claim that it was only him and Ross.

>They eventually find lots of pigs on the ship. Thinking he's got something on them, he reveals the additional pack to the birds, but Peckinpah is more concerned that he snuck aboard their boat

I can't wait this. This is too redpilled so far

Neat. I will unironically watch this with Sup Forums when it comes out.

I wish.

>yes kaffir it is just me and my friend
>and our seventeen other friends
>don't be racist now

See

You do realise he had those brows in the game don't you? No way they thought that far ahead

Zootopia's only real message to me was "some people are better at doing things than others but we should probably let everyone try to live their dream".

I mean, Judy's parents are shown to be happy and successful at being carrot farmers.

Who cares? It's a fun headcanon and even funner to shitpost with.

>16.30% Jewish
It's distributed by Sony Columbia Pictures, run by Jews and pro-Zionist. It's 100% Jewish. That How Jewish Is This Movie? site is only there to downplay the real Jewishness of Hollywood.

Basically the plot is resolved as "See, not all predators are bad! We should coexist with them."

>You do realise he had those brows in the game don't you? No way they thought that far ahead
pokemon designers thought 5 generations ahead when they designed munna and put it in as an easter egg in the first game.

its easy to see that they thought this through honestly.

>when they release "redpilled" content and 4chin's this much blind

YOU'RE PILLBAITED, Sup Forums, WAKE UP

That silly site might only consider publicly available data like imdb, so a ton of staff member got mixed into the calculation. Those cleaning ladies and errand boys took down the number significantly.

that's a bird footprint you retard

>humans will never be this sexually non-dimorphic
>tfw will never find girls attractive

The key difference being:
In Zootopia's universe, predators have shed their carnal desires through evolution. They only chimp out due to a toxic chemical

In our universe, chimps chimpout for the dumbest reasons all by themselves

Read this shit and tell me it's not redpilled as fuck
The film begins on an island inhabited by flightless birds where one of which, Red (Jason Sudekis) begins telling a group of fledglings a story. The story flashes back into the past, where Red was revealed to be a reclusive, grumpy bird outcast prone to hissy fits. He is a clown whose job is to entertain newly hatched birds. After bombing his latest client because of his temper, he is sent to bird court, where the honorable Judge Peckinpah (Keegan-Michael Key), who stands on another bird named Cyrus (Tony Hale) and covers him with a robe, sentences Red to anger management class, much to his reluctance. The class is taught by Matilda (Maya Rudolph), who was an angry bird herself. Among the birds in the class are Chuck (Josh Gad), a fast yellow bird who caused problems with a bird cop, Bomb (Danny McBride), a gentle black bird who literally explodes whenever he gets mad, and Terence (Sean Penn), a giant red bird who only growls. The class fails to improve Red's attitude and he attacks a sign made by Chuck.

One day, while taking the class, Red and the other birds on the island discover a boat coming to the island. The anchor of the boat crashes on Red's house and soon, the boat door opens up and reveals a giant, fat, bearded pig named Leonard (Bill Hader) and his tiny assistant, Ross (also Hale). Leonard claims to be peaceful and brings offerings of friendship. They are immediately accepted on the island and later that night, they put on a show and eventually, more pigs are revealed to be on the island with them, which contradicts Leonard's earlier claim that it was only him and Ross. The pigs introduce a giant slingshot to the birds and uses Red as a subject for it, to which he lands on the beach. Red, who is upset at the pigs for wrecking his house and becomes suspicious of the pigs, decides to search their boat for something odd and Chuck and Bomb join him. They eventually find lots of pigs on the ship.

The trailer release definitely happened in a slow newsweek. We had nothing better to do.

Not all of these are meant to be serious.

Thinking he's got something on them, he reveals the additional pack to the birds, but Peckinpah is more concerned that he snuck aboard their boat and Leonard claims that he wanted to surprise the birds with a cowboy show with his 'cousins'. Red, now even more of a misfit, sulks off to his house.

After Red discovers that even more pigs have shown up, Peckinpah tells him to stear clear of them, refusing to believe his bad vibes about the pigs. Undeterred, he recruits Chuck and Bomb to help him find Mighty Eagle, a giant eagle who is said to be the protector of the island. They find him (Peter Dinklage) in his cave, but he is seemingly revealed to be a lazy guy who can't even fly. Angered over the Eagle, Red and his friends leave and they discover that Red's suspicion of the pigs was correct as they are stealing the eggs of the birds while the residents are distracted by a party. Red and Bomb fail to retrieve the eggs from the pigs when they leave in their boat and Chuck alerts the birds of the theft. When they arrive on the beach, Peckinpah apologizes to Red for not listening to him and asks him on what to do. Seeing the depressed birds, Red rallies them to be angry and set sail for the pigs' island in order to steal back the eggs. The birds make a boat, set sail and eventually land on the pigs' island. The pigs' island reveals to be slightly messy as they live in unstable houses and spend their days goofing off. They discover a giant castle in the center and estimate that the eggs are there.

Using the slingshot from earlier, the birds attack the pigs when they are shot at them, but fail to reach the castle. Red, Chuck, and Bomb make it to the castle and eventually find the eggs in a boiler room.

but before they can save them, they are picked up in a giant net. Red makes it onto the net and climbs to the egg pile. Leonard, who is dressed as a king (hence his leadership to the pigs), decides to boil him too. However, Mighty Eagle shows up and tries to carry the eggs out, but Leonard holds Red's leg when he's hanging onto the net. It starts to tear and a blue egg falls out. Deciding to risk his life, Red lets go of the nest to save the egg from Leonard and eventually floods the castle with the boiling liquid the pigs were using to heat up the eggs. Red outsmarts Leonard and takes back the egg, leaving the head pig killed by TNT that the pigs used during their heist. After the explosion, the birds mourn the loss of the seemingly dead Red, but he emerges with the egg and is hailed a hero. When approached by Mighty Eagle, the giant bird states that by losing faith in him (Eagle), Red gained faith in himself.

The birds gave Mighty Eagle all the credit for the egg rescue, but Red humbly takes it in stride. He discovers that the birds have rebuilt his house as a sign of gratitude and Red decides that it would be better in life to be part of a community. We cut back to the present day where Red bids farewell to the hatchlings and goes back to his house and watches the sunset on the beach, where he swats a fly when it disturbs him, but Red accepts the fact that he is still an angry bird.

Every piece of 'subtle' symbolism shown here seems to be in line with Zionist goal of inciting hate and division in the world using Islam as the threat. Create a war in the middle east, cause refugees and Muslims to spread into Europe and other white areas, create hate and social strife via false flag terror attacks, create an atmosphere of fear via the Jewish controlled media. Divide and conquer. By reacting to this and falling for their deception, you are only doing their job for them, and we will all lose when the Jews win.

Those damn pigs are everywhere!

Oh fuck I love this pig,

PIGSLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD

That's still better than sitting on our asses watching children's cartoons all day. The sooners shit starts, the better. The outcome is secondary.

Can anybody here tell me how I can watch this movie before it comes out? My younger cousin is dying of cancer and he really wants to see this, but he's going to die before it comes out. Please help

last pic is clearly a nod to refugees welcome. i wanna see this now

They're going to establish a Pigslamic state!

Then we must make bacon of freedom out of them!

That was the last good one I had, the rest are shit. Feel free to make more in the meantime.

>Don't you see, the Jews WANT you to hate terrorists and rapists!

ITT: 14 year old faggots hyped for a fucking Angry Birds movie

one more

Sup Forums had 24/7 threads about it for a week. Calm your tits.

shhhh. Just let Meme Magic do its work.
Kek has already retroactively changed the reality of the past to fit perfectly with this part of the meme cycle.

No. The Jews are sending in the terrorists and rapists, and you can fight your war, but when you kill all the immigrants, the Jews will destroy you like it destroyed Germany.

It's like a videogame where a boss monster is spawning mini bosses to wear you down and destroy you. If all you do is fight the mini-bosses without taking out the main Boss, you will eventually die.

That bird in the background has a deformed swastika on him

The eagle is not Murica. It is the 3rd Reich. Murica is a bluepilled cucked mongrel vile kike nation that is barely 60% White

WINGSTEIN!

Pay denbts T*rk spawn

I'll go watch it.

You better not be lying to me Sup Forums. I don't want to be a creeper sitting alone in the theater watching a movie for kids.

all this "angry bird" thing went pretty far for a crush the castle rip-off