Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GeFygYN7MyY
youtube.com/watch?v=31ZNBCB1hQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

¿k onda?

Bien y tu?

sup

sup

what do you think about raison d'être of your country?

can you please fucking leave this board forever

>raison d'être
Our national motto is "PRO MUNDI BENEFICIO". Which is Latin for "FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE WORLD". This originally mainly referring to the importance of the interoceanic canal in world trade. But you could say that now, on top of being a logistic hub, we are a "sercice economy". Ofering both, logistic and financial services.

What do you think about the Panama Papers controversy?

You first.

Our motto is "Por la razón, o la fuerza", quite different from yours. Sounds harsh, but we are nice and welcoming if you act civilized.

please come back

Our reputation, if we had any to begin with, was heavily damaged. And I think it is quite unjust for one part. Sure thing, Panamá has historically had transparency issues. But it is no where near as bad as before. Out of the scandal, none of the people acussed of wrong doings was hidding money in Panamá. Instead most people was hidding dirty money in the British Virgin Islands, Bahamas, etc. But that is not something news reports will highlight.

Anyway, what Panamá does with it's financial system is not that dirty as the scandal may sugest. Singapur, Switzerland, Nevada, etc. do the same.

>youtube.com/watch?v=GeFygYN7MyY

>youtube.com/watch?v=31ZNBCB1hQU

Damn Panamá, I was unaware of this

Yeah, I quite like your motto. It sound representative of a strong and sovereign state. Ours is the center of jokes for many Panamanians. For example, a easy woman would be called "PRO MUNDI BENEFICIO".

You're welcome

do you think panama will one day rejoin colombia?

That might be the best motto I've heard yet tbqh
I hate ours

>Nicaragua
>carribean
Rightful center american clay

Yeah, thanks.

Not sure if that is possible. The Panamá-Colombia relations are not at their best lately.

Now that you know, you have got to spread the word!
Panamá Did Nothing Wrong!

please

On a serious note. If we go back to the federal system in which Panamá have a decent amount of autonomy, I would personally consider it. It's not my decision to make, tho.

What do you think of the Van Halen song?