How do you cope with the destruction of Europe?

How do you cope with the destruction of Europe?

Every day I just get more and more pissed off. I feel like I need to riot or something. I'm being eaten alive by a sense of doom and anger. It's completely sickening, and I can't take it anymore.

How do you make yourself feel better? Or do you just let yourself fester and hope you don't go full on Dylan Roof?

Just watch and laugh
Europe burning to ash before your eyes is the reason America will elect Trump.
They will be sacrificed to save you.

It kind of pisses me off. The only thing we need is some kind of organization with a respectable way to defend our position.

When you combine despair with inaction it generates the feelings you're speaking of.

>I feel like I need to riot or something

We need a war! But really turn off the mainstream media.
That will release a little bit of stress.
Just try to ignore some provoking reports.

Seeing your own father die hardens you.
Deep down I appreciate them for what they are doing. We go down their same path of destruction, but more slowly. Dad decided to go tits-on-fire and turn their self-destruction up to 11 so we can all still be alive to watch what happens.

They are a warning to the rest of the world. A heroic self-sacrifice that every other white nation in the country can point liberals to and demand to know why those treasonous Jews want the same to happen to us.

Thank you, Dad.

That's not normal or healthy. Go see a shrink.

I kinda enjoy watching France and the UK crumble.
Germany is more sad, but oh well.

European are pretentious faggots, serves them right, they will eventually emigrate as their life standard declines.

>encounter news that pisses me off
>dig up for more on Sup Forums
>alternance of anger and laugh
>decides to progressively prepare myself for the worst case scenario and stop reading news
>accidentaly encounter a news that pisses me off
>dig up for more on Sup Forums
>alternance of anger and laugh
Etc...

The ride never ends.
But at the end of the day since I'm not Breivik I just do my life, vote and try to speak a bit of common sense to the people I know.

Everything's going to get better.
Trump is coming, more abd more are waking up.
And Roofs are a central part of their plan: you go Roof, you serve them.

We deserve it for not fighting back.

I get myself hyped up on habbening threads and wait for God's coming wrath to end it all.

That's another thing, I feel absolutely helpless.

It doesn't matter how loud we yell when our cries fall on deaf ears.

Realtalk: race-mixing is a good thing. You're passing on the genes responsible for European intelligence and sociability into another population. This is why they are trying so hard to get migrants to hook up with European women once they arrive, its so the kids they produce will be more functional and manageable.

as im moving away i will watch it burn with from a save distance, europe need to burn to get out of the madness, liberals will bleed, the world will see the true face of islam, and nationalism can be enabled again but for that countries like sweden and germany must be sacrificed

I'm on the very edge of going Dylan Roof mode but I know that won't accomplish anything. Unless of course a group of you want to join me.

thankfully it's not as bad here, but if shit hits the fan and we get cucked by the eternal merkel, I'll definitely march against this tyranny.

>can't tell if shilling or just dumb
Lots of studies have proven mixed race children have low IQ, as well as psychological problems. Both of which hamper societal development.
>if you are shilling, fuck off kike

this is so fucking stupid and gay. how do you even type this and not feel stupid afterwards?

>not helping your fellow countrymen during the greatest societal collapse in history

You're the reason the west is burning, stay and fight, cuck.

By knowing that only France, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium, Germany, the United Kingdom, Sweden and Norway are actually fucked and that the EU will undergo a complete infrastructure collapse before they will be able to evenly distribute immigrants across EU.

i wont throw my life away and fight for a country that never showed me its worth actually fighting for.

And most of the poeple i met here can go to hell,and do the fighting directly is not for educated people with a future ,its for the lowclass plebs.

As a Canadian you should know why. Do you not know the war poem?

This poster is paid to demoralize. Don't pay attention to him; I have been following the activities of his agency for some time.

I'll agree with that, leaf

This guy is a low iq huge faggot and I'm ashamed to share a flag with him

right, if you gonna throw your life away as peasant on the battlefield go ahead i wont stop you.

>>i wont throw my life away and fight for a country that never showed me its worth actually fighting for.

This is pure delusion. The west has wiped diseases off the face of the planet, we've sent men to the moon, we've permanently altered humanity with our technology. We can regain all of our former glory, if we simply fight for the civilization that made it.

>>And most of the poeple i met here can go to hell,and do the fighting directly is not for educated people with a future ,its for the lowclass plebs.
>implying these poeple won't be the first to go in a collapse

I laugh at Western Europe. They're fucked beyond belief

Do you really think a civil war could happen in Europe? No memes, but dead serious.

Do you really?

I honestly don't know how such a thing would even start.

>shill calling me a shill
fuck off kike, I can't bear to see the greatest civilization humanity has ever seen be utterly destroyed, and be completely powerless to stop it

edgy tho, but i feel you

>His character is about failing to exist comfortably - in motherfucking Germany
>So much so that after presumably getting a cheap uni education, a lifetime of health insurance, plenty opportunity to work and the freedom to live his life just as he wants to, he still lacks the spine to take a stand for the country that made that possible
>And to round it out, he advertises being a cowardly ingrate - while calling someone else "peasant"
I would almost have to thank you, as you're such a textbook example. That way this whole thread educates people to your sort of agenda.

I didn't link to anything you posted. What's your deal?

We're fine here.

health insurance is a big fraud and nothing but theft, id be better off keeping the money and saving it up as im never sick, dont trust western medince for the most part and had still enough money for a surgery.But instead you pay your entire life so others (even those who just migrated here liek shitskins) get free healthcare.
no thanks

>the freedom to live his life just as he wants to
toppest of keks, you have zero rights in germany.

It's not only completely inevitable, but will be one of the great losses of life europe will ever see.

i drink and do drugs

>tfw you will die young

I never imagined my life would turn out like this.

There is only one race.

>tfw you will see Europe turned into United Eurabia in your lifetime

>>This poster is paid to demoralize. Don't pay attention to him; I have been following the activities of his agency for some time.
You responded to his post which was a response to my post

This sums it up.

I feel good, for the fall of Westeuropa means the rise of the Intermarum.

It's all gonna be lebensraum soon.

Sure insurance is a fraud. You nevertheless get the benefits as a default; try scoring that same luxury in the Gambia.

Now about that bit with the rights: Name me one you don't have. The "educated and above the commoners" type is most commonly a wretch who will back down from arguments and let others walk over him to demonstrate "superiority"; everyone who has had to deal with American-style liberals will likely have a story to tell about that. Meanwhile a look at the constitution (regardless of whether you consider it legitimate) explicitly points the citizen out as having freedoms; among them that of expression, of location, of belief - but you say there's "zero rights". This leads me to suggest you have just not ever used your rights. I may be a peasant, but you are a failure. So run, little rat, noone's keeping you; but stop it with the whining and do not forget that you're the one at fault for your own shortcomings.

Unless of course you not tackling the other points comes from your conscience calling. In that case you might be salvageable even though you shilled like that.

Yup.

By apathy and manchild things

I did respond to a response; therein I agreed with you and called my countryman out for the shill he is. But you went on to call me a "kike". I can understand being upset about the downfall we are facing, I am just as well, but why come to an image-board when you won't read the posts?

When do the members of the EU commission get what they deserve?
They don't give a damn about the native Europeans, they pretend their the saviours of the earth or something like that and they are slowly destroying everything good in Europe.

I want OUT!

It isn't the Muslims taking over that gets me down. It's knowing all the Jews and traitors who permitted it to happen will likely escape with their lives.

My bad, I thought you were telling him that I was a shill.

drugs, video games, and also something inside me broke a while ago and i just can't bring myself to care anymore.

i'll likely end it all once i've had my fun with VR
shit, i might pull the trigger while in an entirely different world

>How do you cope with the destruction of Europe?
I don't really think about it too much.

Escape with their lives to the US and Canada, mind you. It's not like they would ever settle for some third-world place. So there'd be your chance to see justice done.

i dont talk about thrid world trahs holes but countries without that healthcare system.

Yeah we have so much rights here, you get jailed for posting "racist,xenophobic,islmamophobic" facebook comments, you loose your job for the said freedom of expression,you have zero rights to deffend yourself with a propper weapon where achmed cant outnumber you 1 to 10. rape vitcims have the freedom to get raped and have the police cover it up and dont do anything if the rapist was none-white. we have so much rights that the afd get banned on speaking publicy on tv.Youtube is almsot as censored as china, this country is a fucking leftwing dictatorship.

It happens to the best of us; all good.

France and the UK are only the beginning.

By voting for Trump

Which is why I want Trump to win. If he makes good on his deportation promise, Democrats will be set back 20+ years and will be hard-pressed to win any national elections. Such an environment would then be decisively hostile to liberal traitors.

I expect the Jews to fuck off to Israel, though. That's why Israel is lobbying so hard for France and UK to give up their nukes while keeping their own.

Let me get this straight: You expect me to believe an educated German could see this much injustice and prefer to run rather than fight? That's why I called you a defeatist shill.

So do I need to chew through your whole post here or will you start being solution more than problem now?

I'm imagining some sort of ToldYouAboutJewsMan.jpg featuring my great-grandfather, thank you for that mental image there. But Trump really is the big unknown in this whole equation; if and when he delivers, I expect things in Europe to pick up the pace as well. By necessity if nothing else, seeing how it would leave our governments to fund their own defense for one.

>work out
>aquire weapons
>train weapons
>stockpile food

I'm a bit behind on my schedule as I only have a compound bow, a kukri knife and a tactical tomahawk so far, but I'm looking to acquire a bolt-action rifle too.
killing mudslimes from my balcony is going to be glorious.

You don't fight for the abomination which currently occupies the seat of power. You fight for what you know is definitively "German" and can find in the heart of like-minded individuals.

No one's saying sacrifice yourself so that a different party can take over the same corrupt system. Your government is in no way legitimate, anyway. It'd be better to fight for that ~45% of the population that's still with you and turn your country into whatever you want it to be, abolishing that which currently is.

It's pretty obvious at this point democracy and nation-states don't work, though. You need something else. We all do.

it sure sucks that this injustice and censorship is here but i care for my own life above all,so moving away where i can have a rather peaceful future and a happy life vs risking my life for a nation that never showed me its worth, i choose the first way.

Some are fighting back

The worst thing that Europe ever did was demilitarize and let the USA spend their own money on defending the world. If European nations never had the safety net of the US military, they would have been forced to spend cash on their own armies instead of fucking welfare programs and immigrants.

>seeing how it would leave our governments to fund their own defense for one.
That's the ace in the hole, really.

It sounds terrible on paper. It even reads terrible. "We're abandoning our allies." But you're right, handing that obligation over would have a very large economic impact one way or another. Either military spending increases and make welfare for Muslim colonizers unfeasible, or American troops are paid to remain which would have the same effect, or military spending doesn't increase and the country destabilizes over time due to a lack of security.

The first two would be positives for your country, and the last one would be bloody, but precisely what you need to fix everything at the macro-level. And by "fix everything", you know what I mean.

eh i dont feel to fight for anything like that, maybe its my mixed genes (im white before trolls come now)that i dont feel that deep bond with roots and ancestral homeland etc

Can't be helped then I imagine. It would still be preferable for the morale of those that will stay if you could lay off that kind of preaching cowardice; as every one man in the field that might doubt as a consequence of what you post is one less chance for injustice and censorship to ever end. Being an educated man, I'm certain you can see that point and respect it.

Now if you will just run rather than backstab everybody, I sincerely wish you well. But I'd be quite surprised if none of all this would eventually catch up to you. Either the guilt, or the injustice. So maybe try to reconsider what you can do to have that happy life where you belong, rather than abroad.

>How will we survive

Prepare yourself for the collapse mentally and physically. Budget for prep gear and organize locally(not on Sup Forums). Whatever plans you have dont speak them near electronics especially if you live in EUreich kek

Believe me, I do. And honestly, even if all else fails at least this way we'll have a proper last stand as we pass. For that alone it's worth it.

It is not nationalism that is growing.
It is sjw ideologies.
It's a counterforce more dangerous than nationalism ever was.

What's the point? We're in a new millenium, and Europe is really just a well-maintained museum. Delete the past and welcome the new era.

Europe does not need a full scale civil war. You just need to make their lives uncomfortable where they want to leave.

Think Sarajevo. Who's got a bead on you?

Look Vanya, I can see how you might still be a little butthurt over the last "new era" your people welcomed, but in our deleted past we fought that shit and in the yet-to-be-deleted future some of us will do just that again. Some museums do show weapons in them, after all.

>Europe does not need a full scale civil war.
Politely disagree.

>You just need to make their lives uncomfortable where they want to leave.
Cutting off welfare would do it—something that definitely won't happen without a war in Europe.

A war is coming whether anyone wants it to or not, because inevitably, and invariably, the Muslims will demand territorial concessions and kill to get them.