What's the worst a woman has ever fucked you over? Pic not me but it's a good example

What's the worst a woman has ever fucked you over? Pic not me but it's a good example.

Fucked another man.

Not me, but a guy I knew was dating this girl. They were having problems and on the verge of breaking up, but he was a dumbass and still sticking it in raw (life rule, if you're having relationship problems, do not fuck a girl bareback).

So she calls him up and says she's pregnant and wants to get an abortion. So dude scrambles around and puts together a thousand bucks, because he doesn't want to be a father.

A week later, they break up. Run into her walking her brand new golden retriever puppy. She's lied about being pregnant so he'd give her 1000 bucks so she could by a pure breed puppy.

Cute dog, though.

Lol that's a picture from the internet shopped onto the paper

That's his own fault for just handing over $1000 and not insisting on going to the clinic with her to pay for it.

Ex fiancé. An 08 Elantra, a ring worth 2k. Some personal belongs and emptied a joint bank account with about 1.5k in it

You must be new here

man if this was whats the worst you've done to fuck a girl over, man, I would have about 10 stories

Gave me herp-a-derp

I give mr autofellatio props for finally find someone to take his picture down from being the main picture for autofellatio on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Oh, absolutely agree. He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. There were a lot of points in the story he could have acted differently.

1) stop cumming inside a bitch you're about to break up with / is about to break up with you
2) Go get a home pregnancy test and tell her to prove it right fucking now.
3) Go with her to the fucking clinic (bonus because there are lots of chicks there who put out).

Wrong.

Post from a couple days ago.

He must feel like pic related

made me spend on a vacation i didn't really want

Just my half, but still, I didn't have the money, used credit

she ended the relationship two days after we came home, she said i didn't pay enough attention to her in the trip

I still have to pay a thousand bucks to the bank

Back story please

I recognize that gay blowjob.

Decided after one day when I went interstate to look after a relative for a week and a half, she didn't love me anymore despite being in a great relationship for almost 7 years, all because she "wants to try something different"

Cheated on me the whole relationship. I trusted her too like an idiot. Used it against me when it was over. Ended because I found pictures of her all over this guy. He was way fucking better looking than me and was twice as big. I'm a cuckold now pretty much.

Probably considered the following to

Not my story, but a guy I sort of knew, with a few degrees of separation, found out his fiancee had been cheating on him.

By having threesomes with his mom and step-father for years. Sometimes in their bed.

This girl i liked told me to meet her in front of a train station.
Not long after i got there i was approached by 4 niggers...
Not a fun day.

Ex blasted his pic out on the net. Sup Forums got a hold of it and he came on begging for it to be deleted. He is scared shitless of girls laughing at him. Girls proceed to take pictures of themselves laughing at said pic.

>Go to best friends Halloween party with gf
>Shit load of people, lots of guys and girls there
>GF being pissy all week before because I wanted to go to the party with her
>My own fucking best friends house party
>Squall.Whatever.jpeg
>As soon as we get there I see my gf's ex, fucking great
>Going to get some drinks for me and my gf
>Notice some trick or treaters at the door, start giving out some candy
>Finally get some drinks and start looking for gf, can't find her
>Can't find her ex anywhere either
>Start asking people where she went, everyone looks like they're about to laugh when I ask
>Pity stares everywhere
>Can barely contain my tears at this point
>House keys car keys are gone, hours have passed so I start walking home
>Get home, house is locked, no way in
>hear hard slapping and moaning noises coming from inside, start feeling like shit, feels like my stomach and heart are in my throat, can't deal with it
>Sleep in back alley, worst sleep of my life
>next day
>Check my house, the doors unlocked and nobodies inside
>My booze and snacks are gone, my ps3 and games are missing and my living room tv is gone too
>Gf's stuff is still all there

>be 21
>be sober at 3am
>walk drunk friend girl home
>tries to pull me into her house to fool around
>tell her no shes drunk (im a huge beta male)
>next day hear from people that im some sort of rapist
>wtf
>she had told everyone i groped her up and tried to get in her pants
>rapey reputation gained
>saw her again at a bonfire party
>literally raped her behind a tree
>she liked it and we've been having on and off sex for the last 7 years

tl;dr: got called a rapist led to me becoming a rapist.

not quite fucked over but anyway

>have date
>it's going well
>She's super into me
>at the end of the night I'm dropping her off and she says she would invite me in but she doesn't want her roommates to see her with me because they aren't very progressive
>ask what that means
>"well they're old fashioned and don't really believe in open relationships"
>wut
>"yeah I'm in a long distance open relationship with my boyfriend back home and they know him but don't know it's an open relationship so I don't want them to freak out and tell him"
>oh....
>"actually he doesn't even really know we're in an open relationship yet"
>"but I mean we never specifically said our relationship is exclusive so it's not like I'm breaking a promise or anything, it's open in my eyes"
>drop her off and never text her again

Years later

>I had a good friends GF crying in my car one evening
>she was convinced he had cheated on her but it was later proven bullshit that another cunt made up because she was jealous
>she says she can't believe this would happen
>looong pause
>we lock eyes and she says "I just need to fuck one of his friends"
>then she just stared at me.
>I told her to get out of the car

>years later, still only fucked once in my life

How the fuck do women even exist?

You slept in the alley and let him steal all of your stuff? Jesus christ that's some beta tier shit

What happened after that?

beta

>How the fuck do women even exist?

Jesus. How the fuck do YOU even exist, you omega faggot?

>go away for a romantic getaway this year the weekend after valentines day
>have a great time with lots of sex
>next couple of weeks she isn't talking to me as much
>first weekend in march she breaks up with me out of nowhere
>says she doesn't think she should be in a relationship right now
>we still talk for the next month and a half
>do some sexting on snapchat
>things looking good
>plan to hang out on easter sunday
>saturday before she tells me we aren't hanging out
>freak out on her on easter about everything
>she blocks me on all social media and we haven't talked since
>have been an emotional wreck since the breakup and now even more after easter
>been affecting me at work
>yesterday i had a breakdown and walked out in front of my boss
>came back in after a few minutes and got taken into her office
>tell her about whats been going on and why i've been acting the way i am
>getting written up for walking out
>afraid i might lose my job
>my ex and i are supposed to work together in 2 weeks

yeah, me too. i feel kind of ashamed sometimes until i remember that some women have done me wrong too. it all finds it's own level in the end i guess

I want to feel bad for you, kinda don't want to feel bad for you. Should of curb stomped his face

>boss is a woman
>punishes you for walking out for a few minutes to process shit done by another woman

Sounds about right. Women were a mistake.

Comment directed towards

wut

To be fair I work in a doctors office and walked out when some piece of shit white trash was yelling at me. As I walked by the nurses station I threw my badge at them and said I quit.

ever heard of kicking in a door? christ dude, let her lock you out of your own house.

>Who rapes me more by having existed?

Lost it

>date this girl for three years
>be in college
>she has decided that she is tired of just one penis (mine)
>she starts going to these parties without me, with friends that I don't know
>I ask if she can bring me with and introduce me around
>she tells me that the guys that own the place won't let any more guys come over
>beta male that I was at the time, I accept that excuse
>she would get drunk and sleep there
>of course she was banging at least one of the guys that I know of
>this goes on for about two months before I finally accidentally see a text on her phone about it
>her female friends, who I considered to also be my friends, were joking about it with her the entire two months
>none of them ever told me
>three years just gone down the drain
>feel humiliated because she was fucking him more than me
>apparently took a tons of guys bareback even though she made me use a rubber for everything but blowjobs

Is there an archived thread with all these?

>fucked another dude
>kicked me out of my house
>cried to utility companies when i took them out of my name
>dropped ~$2,000 in late bills in my name
>mutual friends arent on her side for this
>starts saying I beat her
>lose all mutual friends
>starts texting me recently to "get a drink"
>simultaneously telling people I am harrassing her

>tattoos
>is a chick

Pick 1, yucky yucky wouldn't even let ya suckie

Tatts, just like age decrease the worth of the woman, amirite? Thought so, thanks gays I luv wen erry1 agreyz wif me

Tell her you fucked her sister, then she should boil over

Your pic: I'm in academia. 100% can confirm.

Yeah so? His having a gobble, so what?
Dumb sluts are dumb

Only child, imagine that.

I don't get it. If I had the length and flexibility to suck my own dick, I would be damn proud.

My mother gave birth to me this one time

What's the story with all these girls holding a picture of a guy sucking his own dick?

Tell her you fucked her mom, then.

a story of fucking over my 1st wife

------------------------

so i was sitting at home one night. wife and me decide to get a pizza so we don't have to cook. so natch i volunteer to got and get a pizza. my excuse to leave the house. and when i leave the house back then, i don't come back. straight to the local bar.

i get there, sit around and b/s with the bartender for a while, drink like a fish and watch the braves lose (1989) on TV. so about 10pm, i've been gone from the house for 3 hours. there is this drunk as fuck chick about 3 seats down from me at the bar, and she's been flirty with me all night, but i've been playing it cool.

bartender says, "hey, can you drop her off at her apartment, she lives about a mile from here and i was supposed to take her but i've got to clean up here"

oh fuck.....talk about having something dropped right in your lap.

"yeah, i'll take her". and keep in mind, she was drunk as fuck and had been flirting with me all night.

i got her about 5 feet out the door and told her that we were going somewhere, but not to her apartment. i don't think she believed me, she kept saying her boyfriend was expecting her home. like i fucking cared. i drove out in the complete opposite direction of her place, out to the interstate to a motel i know. got a room, practically had to carry her in by that time she was so drunk. but never a single resist, she knew exactly what was happening.

took her into the room. laid her out on the bed, and proceeded to fuck the living deadlights out of her eyes. didn't want to take a chance on cumming in here, so then i mounted her chest and put my dick to her mouth. she said, "you're not putting that in my moglugg glahhagg ieowhj thoushneijo" at least that's what it sounded like. i fucked her mouth until i shot a load and she drank it right down like a champ.

so she then says, "fuck me again and then we can go to and you can get us some coke"

cont.

Your fiance got all that from you? How? When I called off my wedding all my ex got was her shit.

Someone needs to make a gif collage with self sucker

Someone needs to amend the ED page to make him the main pic again.

>under-rated post

last time my spine would bend like that i think i was about 12 years old. that's just asking for back problems

i say "what are you, fucking nuts? it's 2am, i'm not driving drunk 100 miles to get you coke." so i don't get fucked again and she passes out. so i also get a couple hours sleep.

i only had one car so i had to get my wife to work the next day. so at about 5AM i had to shit and get. i tried to wake her up but she wouldn't budge. problem was, she had my shirt on, i'm not sure how but in the fuckathon we had she somehow ended up with my favorite Tshirt on. oh well, guess i lost that one. i hit the road, got home, crashed for about an hour then got up and drove my wife to work (i was a lot younger then, i could handle that type of hard living).

so, i hear nothing. hell, she didn't know who i was. i never even knew her name and she didn't know mine. but one thing i forgot. the bartender did.

so, in the mean time, the place i worked had moved across town. i didn't get to frequent the same bars i used to. i hadn't been back to that particular bar for that whole time. it was getting close to Christmas, and i knew that there was a Christmas party at that bar every year, so i called them to make a reservation, it was a private party type thing. that's when i get the bird's eye low down.

"hey, dude, i want to reserver a couple of spots for me and the boss man for the party"

"uh, user, you might not want to come to the party this year"

"what? don't tell me i pissed someone off? hell, it can't be that bad"

"uh, user, let me go to the office and change phones so i can talk"

at that point, i'm thinking. oh fuck. there must be cops listening in the bar. what the hell did i get into this time? because i used to be, well you don't even want to know. if i had got caught for even 1/10th of the shit i did, it would be a life sentence.

he gets to the office.

"user, there was this girl in here a few weeks ago, and Bartender 1 says you took her home."

"well, that's really cool of him to tell on me like that. what about it?"

Context user give us context

Shit he deserves his own page on ED with all the pics.

feelsbadman

Were kind of missing the point of this...
I wanna hear stories of torment and humiliation inflicted by two boobed demons

What's it like finding out you got the herp?

Yeah same
these women are obviously trash

"well, she never got home and she says you raped her. her boyfriend had to pick her up at some motel and he cornered me when i opened the bar last week with a handgun, looking for you, he had your name from the credit card you used to rent the room"

yeah, i was young and stupid

"ok, well see ya"

never went back to that bar for about 3 years. didn't really give a shit after that, figured it was played out. still, every time i drive by the apartment complex she supposedly lived in, i get a little chubby.

it's really kind of fun being me.

Yeah, I'm not getting this. He's a fag. So what?

Bump for answer

>He's a fag
no he's not. that's masturbation. if he's a fag, then jacking off is homo cause you are giving a guy a handjob.

Exactly, if anything its quite an achievement, I can't even touch my toes.
Those women are filthy hyenas.

he's sucking his own dick

why are these whores holding his picture and flipping off the camera? I don't get it.

Yes exactly.

Because he has made them obsolete.

Doesn't matter how impressive it is he was scared shitless about girls seeing it. Heartless bitches not only spread it but take pictures showing it being spread.

his ex partner spread the photo of him. Apparently he really didnt like when girls laughed at him

need answer about this too!

Clean shaven/10
Flexible/10
Nice muscle tone/10
Thick head of hair/10
Decent sized cock/10
WINRAR

I would imagine all these women are strippers.
Dude was fucking one of them. They broke up and she got all her friends to hold this picture of something he probably showed her in confidence to obviously ruin his life, because women don't just want to end the relationship, they want to ruin your character and future prospects. Now say the roles were reversed the man would be in court and probably serve jail time.

Same ... I've had two minor outbreaks in ten years tho so I guess it could be worse.

So all of these girls, who are obviously strippers, are laughing at this picture of a guy who can suck his own dick? I mean.. I guess it can be kinda funny.

Then again, gutter strippers like this have no room to judge. I'm sure they suck dicks all the time.

Oh, I get it now. I didn't exactly study the photo. Dude... Dick... Avert eyes.

The original

Idk
Its just psychological i guess.
When attractive girls laugh at you, it makes you feel like shit. It goes back to the playground

and how exactly did this fuck him over?
that guy's a cool guy

Plus girls think he can't find a girl to do it for him.

god what the fuck is that beast in the middle

no-one ever fucked with me because I was REEE tier autist that tkd from a young age

>attractive girls
These women are mid tier at best m8, OP looks tasty but she has filth tattoos, these women are filth