>You find Chloe Moretz standing there

Wat do???

180 and walk to her

Say hi I guess and ask why she's here.

kill it with fire.

rape her

Watch Kick-Ass with her

Open her up and grab a cold sprite.

Open the fridge, check her for leftovers.

See if she's down to fuck. If not go about my day. I'll ask my housemate why she was there later.

Tell her she has to eat all the Eggs.

ask her if she needs anything to eat or drink after massaging her feet and asking how her day was

Fuck you for using the same joke as me seconds after I posted it

the only viable answer.
Most of these fags here are too socially awkward to even say hi, let alone do anything else :>

You're soooooo original.

Oi, lookit this faggot, he invented fridgemode!

sue the bitch

Never said I was original faggot

Say hi and make a plate for her.

Take a look at her then ignore, non of my business

ask her for some money or get out

>that is what a 10/10 3D girl looks like
top kek, no wonder they are losing

Thos lips are nasty

Fuck feet.

Tell her to fucking leave because I didn't invite her in?

>Dat
>Bunion

stop this maddness!

sharpie in pupper

>>Dat
>>Bunion
you'd suck and lick it, her toes and feet, gradually working up her legs and thighs

I would shoot and kill her as an invader of my home.

Crime doesn't pay.

>check my watch
>yep it is still 2009
>thank the lord
>marry loli moretz
>procreate

Ask her to move my refrigerator and then get very confused when it appears that I have two of them.

She's like a 4/10. Puberty was not kind to her.

Ill stare back for a long time at her cameltoe

Even without all the shopping of that and similar images of her in that dress it was a huge mistake on her part. She really doesn't have the body to pull that dress off.
That dress needs good boobage and a hourglass shape so it can be tight around the midsection and flow round the hips rather than simply drop straight down. She's also a little too wide in the shoulders .
It still annoys me after all this time

Alright Alexander fucking McQueen get back in your closet.

Let her know she's gonna get fucked and suck my cock. How much I have to beat the shit out of her to get that done if up to her.

I want to lick her cameltoe and then insert my benis inside it

Tongue punch her fart box.

don't forget her little ass

What does her asshole taste like?

dat thong though

her face is so weird i dont get why ppl think shes hot

i kekked

Oh God, I'd actually talk to her about her voice role as Princess Kaguya. I'm such a cunt.

boot that coal burner out

Tie her up keep her bra as a souvenir and make her my milk slave. Fuck her occasionally, a little more when she starts lactating. Be nice to her otherwise; cook her delicious food and watch it come out her boobs. After a while she enjoys the situation. I no longer have to restrain her because she needs to be pumped constantly. Sell her milk online.
??
Profit!

Chloe, I would…

1. Lick the soles of your shoes constantly throughout the day to keep them clean.

2. Be your human toilet and eat your shit as it squeezed out of your perfect ass and drink your piss as it flowed out of your pink urethra to spare you sitting on filthy public restaurant and hotel toilets. I would brush and gargle between eating her shit and being your human toilet paper and licking her perineum clean with gentle but thorough cleansing tongue strokes.

3. Suck the fragrant white cotton gusset of your panties at the end of each day to get the stains out and pre-treat them for laundry.

Guys, I'm crying right now.

Just looking at her picture makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with Chloe Moretz. I've lost interest in all girls, besides her.

Chloe Moretz really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never be with her. If only she knew I existed in this life, if only she knew my deep profound love for her. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at her. I'll never be with her, but I'll continue to love her until the day I die.

Slap her 5 years back into the past. She has gotten absolutely hideous.

nothing, she's a filthy 3d girl after all

She dosent touch niggers.
>inb4 picture of her walking next to chance the rapper
>literally won't even touch him

Knock her the fuck out for breaking into my home.

MOAR clawie!