I just masturbated myself into my 19th year (it's midnight here)...

I just masturbated myself into my 19th year (it's midnight here), I never had a gf and none of my friend bothers to celebrate my birthday. Yeah could be worse.

Tell me how your life sucks /b

Loser

Hey user, sorry youre not feeling very well. But happy birthday. I know its hard but you're trying your best and Im proud of you. Dont be afraid to feel sad, its normal. No matter what happens just know that everyone on this board is right behind you cheering you on. Dont forget to have fun sometimes too.

Happy birthday broski enjoy your time alive

happy birthday.

yes, it could be worse. Imagine having friends and a gf and slowly noticing how even this doesn't make you happy and actually makes you more angry and sad.
I guess that's worse.
Anyway user, have a good one, you're still pretty young

Nigga, listen to me. I WAS you at 19. No friends, spent most of my time alone, celebrate New Years Eve 1999 in my bedroom watching anime or some shit. I'm 36 now, married, friends, college grad, and in medical school. At 19 I thought the exact same thing, that my life sucked and would never get better. But you know what, it won't get better unless you take steps to make it better yourself. Go outside your comfort zone; talk to people you've never talked to before, offer advice, listen to their stories and share yours, LIFT (this was huge in establishing confidence), cook, read books. Always be improving and never, ever give up hope or think your life doesn't mean anything, because it certainly does to me and it sure as shit should for you as well. Godspeed my friend.

True

Kinda
Nice dubs also thanks I've never seen this on /b... well guess it's sarcasm

Sup Forums isn't a shithole. most of us are humans with emotions. just know that there are more people out there like you. we all struggle. you're never really alone

happy birthday user. You should try hiring a sex worker.

If you want some help with doing this, I can tell you what I know. It's not like pulling up to a hooker on the road and asking her to get in with you. Nothing like that at all.

If you feel that your lack of a sexual experience is ruining your life, why not try it? Nothing to lose!

No I was not being sarcastic. Life is like a pendulum sometimes. when things are good then they can get bad. And when they are bad then that means the good times are coming. Take life in strides, go with the flow, and dont focus as much on your thoughts. You dont need to find meaning in everything that pops into your head.

I'm cheering you on user. We'll all make it through this shit life together. Lets just enjoy what we got like our vidya and we'll see where we go.

Butthole or gtfo.

>Tell me how your life sucks

I'm reading about masturbating depressed folk

Damn near everything causes me intense emotional pain. I lost the ability to fight back some years ago, so now I just recoil from the pain, and my world gets smaller and smaller. I'm scared to try to kill myself; I don't think it will work, and I'll just be even worse off than now. I see nothing before me but suffering, no options but to suffer.

Happy b-day! I am 19 too, never had a gf before and finally found one. If I can do it, you can do it too. Trust me.

Idk man maybe you're right anyway you have to this doesn't mean much to me rn sorry...
I have a few friends but it's just that none of them bothers to celebrate my birthday. My life isn't even as hopeless as yours was I think. I'm lifting but I'm improving very slowly, I'm even trying to do nofap for a long time and that's also why it sucks that I jerked it tonight. But thanks user!

lol 19.

If your 'friends' aren't celebrating something important to you then they aren't good friends, get new ones.

The only person who can change your life is you. I'm not talking about all this BS "live life to the fullest" crap you see on motivation pictures, just do your best with the hand your given and fuck ppl who dont matter.

Go to online dating and have standards if you struggle face to face, I been with my partner 8 years now and we have a family and stuff so it can work.

Stay strong, 19 is fuck all age so just enjoy your youth while you can (I know... when I was 19 I thought "fuck you" when people said it to me to, I dont 'understand you' or something right =P?)

At least you got dubs

If that's all there is to your "shit situation" I have bad news for you when puberty ends. Because clearly you're still in the middle of that emotional rollercoaster.

Grow up.

Happy birthday man.

>be me
>Beta 17 y/o
>lived with my alcoholic dad
>one day he comes home drunk
>starts yelling
>i dicide not to take it anymore
>He gets railed up, he feels as if he is threthend
>i take the kitchen knife

i don't see my father very often anymore

Drank way too much last night and am now experiencing the guilt and shame that comes with it.

No I'm not the kinda bs teen who would say smoething like that... like I said my life doesn't even suck that much this is just moment of crying lol...
Also easy to say get new ones lmao... how the hell I'm supposed to that

Happy bday

man you'll get there I was a kissless no gf virgin until 23 shit just happens go make some new friends and enjoy life a cutie will fall right into your lap one day and you'll forgot all about how your life 'sucked'

I know mate, you look online and people say ridiculous things like talk to people in a library or some shit like that I mean wtf. If you could just talk to people you wouldn't be looking lol.

Best thing you can do to make new friends is put yourself in situations you like where there are like minded people to start conversations without awkwardness. for example, if you took an evening class at a school or some kind of club (karate, art class, language class etc) that sort of thing.

The next thing after that is meeting people through a new job, I think that's quite common.

We all have our moments like this, well I've had a couple anyway and I think things are pretty good for me.

Online dating not an option?

>Lives in first world country
>Has everything he possibly needs
>Still complaining

Let's see how long you last when I throw you in a shitnigger tribe and keep you there for a month

Yeah like I said a lot of times it could be worse etc. but whatever

Lol I don't wanna be a virgin at 23 man...
Thanks, online dating is not an option simply because I'm afraid of that lol... The problem is I don't meet and talk with much girls and even if I would they wouldn't like me that much I guess.

Happy birthday

>i dont wanna be a virgin at 23

If you haven't lost your virginity already then there's something wrong with you. I lost mine at 15. Some faggots were never meant to reproduce.

Good for you man I guess it's just that not everybody's as degenerate to fuck around at 15

Honestly once you're not a virgin anymore you will wonder what the fuss was about. It will happen. You think it won't but it will.

That's your perception of you, you don't know what other people might think. At least with online dating, its people you don't know so you can have 'disasters; and use them as learning experiences.

If you have at least a fairly well rounded personality and vet people before hand you're most likely to have some minor awkward situations where you run out of conversation.

What have you got to lose =)?

The only problem with online dating is most women want to meet a Brad Pitt or some shit so just keep that in mind if you give it a go and don't take it personally.

People who talk about virginity like that haven't lost it yet.

19 ain't shit. I'm 19, you missed nothing not getting a GF. Out of the 4 I've had 3 were SHIT experiences.

Keep trying, every loss is a lesson.

Also.

Horizontal for attention, vertical for results.

>virginfag detected

Too late user. If you haven't even gotten a girlfriend yet, you're probably fat, or ugly as fuck. Most people die virgins anyway.

yep.

Also 'never meant to reproduce' wow! must be gettin' women pregnant left right and center good job

by calling him a "virginfag" I was being sarcastic.

Anyway, keep dreaming fag.

Do you have a job?

Consider yourself lucky, gfs are a pain in the arse. Oh and happy birthday for it matters.

I turned 27 4 days ago and did the same thing in the same situation

This is me guys what do you think...? I might seem a bit muscular but I'm also very slim and if I put on a shirt it doesn't seems at all... I've been trying to put on weight for a long time... Also my back is also very fucked up I don't know if I can fix that

show penis now faggot

fag

>show penis
>faggot

I'm in the army deployed to Afghanistan this shit sucks lol

I will be 44 next month.

After a failed 12 year marriage, I hit the gym 3 times a week for 2 years. I stopped when I hit my target goal of 160 lbs (down from 230lbs) and 5 years later I have only put on 10 lbs without needing to go to the gym.

I have a good job as a programmer and I thought getting healthy was going to be the key in finding a girlfriend. It gets you dates, but nothing else. Which sounds cool in theory, but really sucks when meeting and trying to impress new people ALL the time when you're a social retard. Just a long line of first dates, that's what the job and the gym gave me.

I literally do not know how to be normal or to have crippling social anxiety. I don't know what to do anymore. It was easier to think my ex-wife left me because I was "fat".

Now?

LOL Two months ago, my coworkers tried setting me up with the fat, black Hispanic lady who cleans the office. She wouldn't even return a phone call. I'm almost at the end of my rope.

I would but I can't get it up rn

Lol man this is my problem too I'm kinda a social retard and an extremly stressed person due to past bullying and whatnot.... Well I didn't know people at age 44 can have these problems lol

that sucks man. I was never bullied, per se, but I was a social outcast growing up and had very strict parents. I lived the equivalent of being grounded for 18 years LOL I went to college and didn't know how to cope with other people.

I always though, it'd get better, but I just got more and more used to it. I tend to over-think things too, which hasn't helped.

My wifi barely reaches out side my back door when i sit on the patio. Reddit takes forever to load

You're putting the pussy on a pedestal man. Don't do that. But you can change the things you don't like. You're not stuck

Same here Sup Forumsro

This.

Not speaking for him but you could always be a full blown alcoholic. Like me. And I promise you that is MUCH worse.