/cum/ - Canada United States of America Mexico

NORTH DAKOTA

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491380497549.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=zmyGURNxyHU
youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491554836421.webm
montrealgazette.com/news/Infrastructure reaching point return/8979478/story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice

awful edition fuck you

first for asian feet

what is even in least dakota?

I dont remember what this was

america is the great satan CONFIRMED

Sup Forums is ded to me anyway why does it even matter

cell phones cause brain cancer

mmmm, excellent

I commend my past self

daily reminder

Dickinson ND, checking in

stinky dumb normie scum

what's got you grumped?

are you another one of those filthy immigrants

I never get to gobble cum anymore

more

someone beating on my door and it's 2:30 AM

what do I do QUICK

Conway is really tough guys
like really tough

Actually before I go to bed, how do I rid myself of this add-on contraption

If you mean from out of state then yes moved here from arizona in 2011, I do find it suprising the number of people from africa I work with and see around town though. atleast they are nicer and more hardworking then american born blacks tho

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491380497549.webm

north Carolina best north

no. if you get rid of it then we won;t know who to strongly dislike

unfortunately, thats my only video for Don roach

I do have some qt women webms

>implying Louisiana was liked or disliked from the beginning
Nobody gives a shit about this state and I'd like to keep it that way tyvm

>Final Fantasy VII was better than VI

it's not the state. it's just you

Just uninstall greasemonkey

Who is the girl and why can the small turk afford so nice cars? In another video some one drove him in a range rover

SHART

I see, so, why exactly am I hated again?

Because you're underaged and won't stop posting

koksal baba is turkey's wonder of the world, he's a national treasure

um I don't really know. just gotta not like somebody. also I never said hate

Okay thanks, Arkancersaw

I dont remember her name. She's italian though

Don Roach gets what Don roach desires

post your i.d as proof that you aren't

>Final Fantasy is good meme

Yeah, seems like every North Dakotan I meet arrived within the past decade. Do you intend to stay here?

And yeah ND was actually pretty big on accepting immigrants. Only from the good countries though. Some of the best people Ive met have been Kenyans

Everything before 9 was solid

>Everything before 9 was solid

you can tell a person's intelligence by whether or not they think Final Fantasy X is good

She's Denise Tantucci.
youtube.com/watch?v=zmyGURNxyHU

I liked 9 desu

Do Americans really slather mayonnaise all over their sandwiches like some sort of spread?

when I was still in university, one of my professors said that kenyans are really tite when living abroad

this one dude was a truck driver, and his shit broke down like 3 states away. he just made some calls and boom this other kenyan dude just shows up out of nowhere. never talked to each other before, never knew each other, but they helped each other because of their common heritage. I can't imagine that, living in any foreign country.

>typing using only index fingers
triggered

i use miracle whip

9 was good too

cum lol

THERE HE IS, THERE HE GOES AGAIN

Objectively no

People who spread the yeasty by-product of booze production on their bread have no room to make judgements about sandwich spreads

NO

FUCK OFF

I HAVE TO DEAL WITH REDDIT FLAG USERS AND NAMEFAGS DAY IN AND DAY OUT, I AM NOT ABOUT TO FUCKING WELCOME A TRIPFAG IN HERE

OFF MY THREAD

Yeah I plan to stay, north dakota really grew on me and I can't think of anything I dont like about it. Dickinson is large enough to have everything I need from a town and still have a small town type vibe (I drive to bismark once a month).

Every african imigrant I've met here has been very nice and polite and the ones I work with are very dependable. Running into them around town was what I was most suprised about when I first moved here but I just figured it had something to do with the bakken boom.

Gotta say I enjoy dickinson a lot more now that some of the oil boom population has left though the reduction in available work can be frustrating

Join the botnet already faggot

fucking nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA

>tfw lowest obesity in north america despite amazing fast food culture
>whitest national subdivision in the americas with a population over 1 million
>environmental superpower (95% of electricity production is from hydroelectric dams and the surplus is sold to new england and ontario)
>montreal is bi-lingual and the cultural capital of canada and the best city in canada by far
>cheapest beer and spirits in canada, drinking age 18, montreal has the best nightlife in canada to boot

why havent you visited quebec yet?

digits confirm tripfags, are not welcome

Why should I provide proofs to you when I know I don't have to since I'm already above age to post here anyhow?

See, what I don't understand is why you think you have some authority over me when you clearly don't, and also, what exactly makes you think I'm a prepubescent? Hmmm? You mind shedding some more detail on that?

french people smell bad and leer at you if you don't speak their fruity faggot language

i'd rather have a screwdriver forced up my urethra than go to that shithole

>the best city in canada by fa-

you sound like a beta

my dad is a brit and came to montreal in the 70s and had french qt's as gfs without even speaking french you cuck
t. chang

>what exactly makes you think I'm a prepubescent
first off because conway said so
also because you're sperging out really hard when we obviously don't care

the PNW is truly the greatest part of north america

>honhonhon my le dad is le chad honhon are you le beta sir honhonhon
it's like communicating with an extraterrestrial

They don't even speak "normal" french, their dialect is hard to understand if you aren't used to it.

>being this mad
>implying you're not underaged

>you will never be sent off to die in american gunfire por la Patria
Just nuke us already, I can't stand this life of poverty and subservience.

>talking to working class scum

dont do this

*autistic screeching*

>portland
>northwest
>seattle
>northwest

yes

yes

yes, that is an accurate description of what you are doing

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491554836421.webm

THIS

>hey our city getting big we should probably plan and build a rapid transit system
>ok
>uhhh we cant afford that lets just build a tunnel downtown and put busses in it

the absolute state of the PNW

>tfw you're the most northwest while still being in the continental US in /cum/

On the contrary I was only faking agitation to rake in replies but I'm still not giving you an I.D., especially at this time of hour.

cascadia and pennsylvania posters should team up and kill the californians

Didn't ask for an ID bud

>montreal
>infrastructure
hmmm

good post

Expats in general stick together pretty well I'd say. Especially when youre in someplace with a completely different culture and language and all.

Dickinson was a great town before the oil boom. No idea what its like today, but I used to pass through there all the time on my way to summer camp out on the lake. Grew up in Minot. Bismarck is my favorite town by far though. It's gorgeous, it's very white and tame, it's got great laws and great people, a good economy, plenty of things to do being right on the river. All around perfect as far as North Dakota cities go

*assumes place on podium with alpha world cities*

>tfw my town is to small to have any kind of subway or metro
I like Vancouvers sky train

>cascadia and pennsylvania posters should team up and kill the californians

Good, now if you will excuse me I have better matters to attend to such as prepping my wife's boyfriend Tyrone.

Montreal is literally known for having terrible infrastructure.
montrealgazette.com/news/Infrastructure reaching point return/8979478/story.html

>>cascadia and pennsylvania posters should team up and kill the californians

What is it with normie memes? I feel so out of touch, first with that pepsi commercial that people overblew to shit, now with retards shouting WW3 over a runway getting scorch marks and a couple bushes being set on fire.

>driving cars in montreal

only retards do this, master race is living next to a rapid transit station and renting cars when you need it
sky train is shit compared to the montreal metro

>>>cascadia and pennsylvania posters should team up and kill the californians