Something funny about Americans

Something funny about Americans

American girls are obsesed with guy's height and penis size. In dating world.
You eat most GMOed food
Yet they fail to get their offspring with best genes (the ones that girls expect from their partners)
Americans are getting losing height ranks -
> guys 37, girls 42 in the world.

businessinsider.com/americans-are-getting-shorter-compared-to-the-rest-of-the-world-2016-7
Below almost all European countries.

5.5 inches is small to girls, right? Pic related, your kids have still smaller dicks than rest of the world removing shithole countries (aka Asian).

We, Europeans, don't set such stupid requirements for potential partners. Yet we do better. But in your country that's a mainstream thing.

> Why? That's so empty. Girls still call your 5 incher a 8 incher, you're 5'10' call yourself 6'3" and girls believe. Cuz they're dumb.
> Great lie culture for insecurities
Declaimer: I'm above average in these things so that's not the reason I made this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

unravelingsize.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im 5'10 but 7.5inch dick. id trade 1inch on dick for 2inches height

I have an incredibly average penis but my fupa makes it look real small.

>eurofags always making shit on America thread because of their own insecurities

Stay mad Europoor

Are you me bro?

I'll make that trade, it'll put me at a happy 7" length and 6' height

Yeah American women set height and cock requirments while being ugly or 200 pounds. And when men talk about THEIR preferences they lose their shit

Ok, one more question. Where you use that 7.5 length? In the ass, deepthroat her? In vagina? Usually it's not that deep and 6 inchers most of the times hit cervix. Girth > length. But then there is long foreplays, girls can't pleasure as much dick in their mouth as it was smaller. Average penis is best penis size, admit Sup Forumstards

Not mad, just curious. Your dating world is full of lies. Why keep lying when girl is with you already? Is it fun when you're 6 incher and hear from everyone that only 8 inch dick can satisfy best the woman when they really have in mind 5.1 inch?

Yeah activism in your country is exceptional. Atleast that's some free of speech. In my country police can legally take actions for shitposting on fb.

>I'm European
>uses imperial measurements instead of metric
it's okay if you want eurofags to cuck you, you don't need to praise them

It's 3am. Some Americans are not capable doing simple math or googling so I'm keeping it easy mode

I'm 6'2 and have a 7 inch dick so I never have to worry much. I feel sorry for all the Manlets.

OP here. I'm good as well 6'4" and 6.5 inches (and I know how to correctly measure) but that doesn't mean I'm ok with shaming for no reason great personalities.

>American girls are obsesed with guy's height and penis size.

And in other stories the three bears came home to find someone had eaten their porridge

Why Congo so big?

> In dating world
This part is important. Post is about setting expectations that are not possible to met for almost everyone. But guys live with it in their heads. So many insecure guys sit on Reddit and here.

Here is a good read about dick sizes - unravelingsize.wordpress.com/

I'm not saying manlets can't have great relationships. I'm just saying that I feel sorry for them since it's generally harder for them.

Because the only study from there is self reported.
In studies done in nations around the Congo where it was supervised, the avg was around 5.4 inches.
They be lyin is what I am saying.

BBC is a myth, but black guys that are ancestors from tribes that lived there have BBC for real. Dunno what happened there

manlet reporting in
it's not too bad. there are definitely people that will look down upon you (both figuratively and literally) but i find that most people (women included) don't care too much.
The women who are 5'4'' that set 6'+ height requirments are women who i wouldnt want to date even if i were 6'5'' so whatever man.

Bumperino, why people leave here statements but can't respond?

I don't believe in any of this, americans love to label things, duh girls are like this, duh black people are like that, duh fat people are like this, duh tall people are like that.
I doubt that most of these labels are true.

Wheres the 10 inch Canadian punisher

How they're not real and doesn't have long lasting effect? Young girl grows and hears these things. Will she think outside of box? Not everyone will.

Look there were myths made about black people and bbc (they were perceived as rapists and big scary penises represent it the best). Now black people that don't have bbc (most of them don't have it) are insecure about that. All came with fake labels

Could see where this thread was going 5 min ago. just admit you cucks love gay bbc. i'm out.

>Young girl grows and hears these things. Will she think outside of box? Not everyone will.
Now you got me, I have to think about it.

THE TRUTH

>Penis size inversely proportional to population

Big scary penises

germans literally have the smallest dicks of humans (whites)

He sounds very confident saying that.

firstly this info graphic is straight up wrong
secondly after listing all these small countries how is the world average above them all, where are the larger penis size countries and why are they not represented
The data is made up by some self hating cuck and anyone who believes this might have downs

That's the best and most accurate we have right now. Almost all articles that talk about penis size use data presented in two first pictures I have uploaded

Not welcomed anyways

During Greek times big penis was for barbarians, later for black men. Tactic is obvious, smart white micropenis owners

This got so offtopic. Nobody cares? ;(

6'1 with 7 incher and decent looks. Trust me dude chicks don't respond unless you say 6'3 even after 6ft in height.

this chart is not to scale. fuck you poorly illustrated mis-info graphic. I bet thats how you get away with telling girls your bigger than normal, you broke off half the fucking ruler and your seven and a half inches now.

Troll move around

And neither of these relates to the success in life. What's the point in discussing it?

I like the size of my penis it works for me if a bich asks you. How big you are you tell them thay at less it shows cofidents

If you drive a Porsche or some hot ass car it doesn't matter if you have a 5" dick. Girls are all about show.

Does it? Heightism is seen everywhere. If you're tall you're more likely to be employed than your competitor, short guy will be outchaded by tall Chads. Penis yeah, it just give insecurities but nobody will see it until you drop your pants. It changes consciousness of society and those who are seen as superior will have advantage

> If you're rich your average penis is suitable

Fingers can make girls cum, lol. Minority cums only from PiV stimulation.
What if I don't drive Porche by your logic?

0.1 inches below Congo.

Stay away from this thread with these pictures. This is quality™ thread

...I think I've been distracted by real life and science too long.
1. What is a quality ™ thread?
2. Does this picture work?