Be honest: What is the most disturbing thing you have EVER seen on the INTERNET?

Be honest: What is the most disturbing thing you have EVER seen on the INTERNET?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestshockers.com/1-lunatic-1-ice-pick/
bestshockers.com/chainsaw-beheading/
bestshockers.com/1-guy-1-screwdriver/
bestshockers.com/the-burning-matress/
bestshockers.com/mud-monster/
miscopy.com/2791/bestgore/africa-man-burn-death-truck-tire/
buzzfeed.com/krishrach/a-russian-guy-did-a-photoshoot-in-a-swamp-and-now-its-a-meme?utm_term=.rooDerZZK#.gyXQJeEEZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is hawt

These doubles I'm getting

Your mom xD

THAT WAS SOME TRAP FROM GIF: hE BEHAED LIKE A GIRL YET SHE HAT A NICE PUSSY

10 doll hairs

Mexican cartels chopping of a guys legs and arms 1 by 1

Hurtcore

beheading a kitten

Bestgore.com

Youre welcome

swap.avi

You're a pussy if Daisy's Destruction doesn't make you hard

>You're a pussy if Daisy's Destruction doesn't make you hard

I hate this stupid 12 years old fags who claim to have seen Daisy's Destruction and the most brutal thing they have seen is seeing his mom getting punched by his dad.

these*

A woman+ a dogo+ high heels+ sound=nightmare fuel

Three guys one hammer with sound when I was a lot younger (21 now)

The Goatse

Daisy destruction, even I delete it.

Most disturbing by far

you degenerate

probably fake

Missionary position.

the horror...

ooohhh link us up wit dat one

Goatse then tub girl

1 lunatic 1 icepick is pretty bad

found it bestshockers.com/1-lunatic-1-ice-pick/

russian car crash, car on fire, dude trying to claw his way out of car while other guy is unconscious in passenger seat just being burned up

post links baby

doesn't exist

the froot loops chic

vanilla almond milk
>the whorror

this is brutal as well bestshockers.com/chainsaw-beheading/

Daisys destruction link I'm curious

Anything related to animal abuse.
I can't stand the spinless weakling bullied fucks who mistreat or kill trusting dogs for example.
I get frustrated by the fact that I'am not able to find the shitcrawlers and spend some private time with them.

That and maybe some of the things other shitheads do like the screwdriver twats or the mexican subhumans who torture people.

I just found a video of a guy pulling a screwdriver out of his dick

kek

The vast majority of gore images are just shocking, they're not really disturbing. I've been browsing Sup Forums for over 10 years, and for a lot of that time i thought exposure to gore made me somehow stronger. And perhaps it did A LITTLE. I feel a little silly when someone i know sees some gore and they flip out and i don't give even a little bit of a fuck, but i don't go out of my way to see gore anymore.

It's not that i have trouble with it. It's because i discovered that gore isn't disturbing. It's just shocking. You see it, you get a fraction of a second of adrenaline, and then you're fine with it. I've seen a handful of things now in my life that actually were disturbing. They didn't shock me, they made me feel "wrong" for days or weeks at a time. Like, acquired depression.

And whereas i would be totally fine with gore showered over me en masse, i do not want to feel the way i feel when i saw those few things which genuinely disturbed me. They aren't exciting, or stimulating. They just make me feel bad.

bestshockers.com/1-guy-1-screwdriver/

dear god

oh shit I found the topper
bestshockers.com/the-burning-matress/

guy being burnt in a fucking mattress

for you, this is pretty disturbing

bestshockers.com/mud-monster/

There is no link. It was removed, why would you want to see a baby get raped and tortured, that would be traumatizing as fuck

Hah, interesting. Reminds me of this.
miscopy.com/2791/bestgore/africa-man-burn-death-truck-tire/

There were some pics on a thread yesterday of a dude raping a tied up German Sheppard. Also him burning the dogs dick. At this point none of it is really that bad though

Couldn't have said it better myself user

Yup.

>last time i ever used TOR

Ok.

Yeah but this thread is about the things you've seen, not whether it has affected you.

Link.

Fucking monster.

Delete this.

I have seen worse but the one where the guy is getting burned by molten plastic and forced to eat his fingers is kinda bad. Probably because of his screams.

I hated those. They were always posted here back in the day.

This one and the Japanese girl in heels are bad. That dog probably loved his owner at first and he got him for the sole purpose to torture and fuck it.

There is a picture of a nigger fucking a corpse of a white woman in morgue, the woman must have had an autopsy.

That picture made me racist, which is good judging by the state of reality.

A video of a 3 years old girl being raped by his father with beng wa balls.

When i saw it i lost the faith in humanity.

source?

Why the fuck would you like to see a girl raped and murdered?

What the fuck is "beng wa balls"

Because they are le edgey and can handle the must hardcore shit on the internet. What you can't fucking loser.

he was looking for the source of the picture with the goy in the swamp dude

shopped. the fingers don't match

Shop is obvious

Oh, i've no source. I just saved it from a thread.

Daisy's Reconstruction

At the time of those pics, they were. But that's was before the days of pitiful 13 year old girls hanging them selves on livestream.

pssst lemme tell ya a secret...
its shopped

more info and variations of it here

buzzfeed.com/krishrach/a-russian-guy-did-a-photoshoot-in-a-swamp-and-now-its-a-meme?utm_term=.rooDerZZK#.gyXQJeEEZ

That's was actually hot as fuck tbh, I'd have eaten a spoonful.

>Based user is based

Thanks for the cancer.

guy microwaving a kitten...with audio

I just looked that up..

The video of those 2 ukranian teenagers going up to a random elderly woman and beating her head with a hammer as she pleaded for mercy.

3 guys one hammer?

Fucking newfags

Yeah

was there one called 5 guys 1 knife?

i vaguely remember it as a bunch of chechen teens getting knifed by some military dudes.

or it could have been russian conscripts getting throated by the chechens

this type of threads give my nightmares...please stop

A dashboard cam video of some guy driving down the road with his wife next to him, when suddenly a passing truck tosses up a brick or something from the road which goes straight through the front window and hits the woman. You don't see anything, but you can basically hear here sobbing death throes as the guy tries to keep it together.

Executions and accidents are brutal and all but for some reason nothing got to me like that.

Some guy dressed up as Freddie Mercury sinking I want you to play with my ding a ling was pretty disturbing

I felt kind of terrorized actually

Never saw it, no idea what it was about. Explain please

1 lunatic 1 ice pick

Story?

> You see it, you get a fraction of a second of adrenaline, and then you're fine with it

you mean you cum

i won't look for it, but there's an oldie of a dog being tricked into eating a spring. the dog then proceeds to tear it's own belly apart trying to get it out. nothing else has come close.

Was that dude on tosh.o?

silver balls on a string. Woman holds them in her pussy (in a isometric contraction) to strengthen and tighten.... or pull out like a lawn mower. your choice

back in early 90s when you would click blind links or download stuff with no thumbnail.
>clicked a link watched a black guy fucking a chicken then he cut its head off while his nigger dick was inside it.
>you just cant UNSEE that shit

>I've seen a handful of things now in my life that actually were disturbing. They didn't shock me, they made me feel "wrong" for days or weeks at a time. Like, acquired depression.

Can you elaborate? I don't understand why someone would get depressed over a gore video. Not to sound numb and cruel but it isn't exactly the norm.

>buzzfeed
so... this is the most disturbung thing i have ever seen on internet

I think he is saying the numbness was like the numbness of depression, not that the video makes you depressed. He said they only shock

gook got tied down and stabbed to death by fgt

xd

man gore is great. i dont mean this in an edgy psycho kind of way at all. after all these years here i realized that gore does really make you appreciate life for what it is: temporary. most gore images and webms here make you realize how easy it is to just lose your life unexpectadley. you never know when you are going to die, it might be any day. gore does a great job at showing people how fragile we are.

stfu edgy emo faggot