Be honest: Would you date a woman who murdered a child for the thrill of the kill?

Be honest: Would you date a woman who murdered a child for the thrill of the kill?

Yes,yes I would

I would insist upon it

If were talking about the chick in ops post, then yeah. Id marry her.

If she look like this, sure

i don't care

If it was Alyssa, fuck yeah I would.

Hell fucking yes. Kinkeyyyyyy

What if she were Blacked?

No? Weak bitch is thrilled by the lamest prey. Might as well strangle a sloth.

No but I'd take that qt stenographer out.

>murdered a child
my wife had 6 abortions. meh.

Try to make her confess and describe choking her child to death while raping and punching her is a fantasy of mine.

That's the only kind of woman I'd date

A person like that is unusual and interesting. I would absolutely date her. I would just keep my guard up and be ready to shoot her if she becomes dangerous.

at the same time?

No

Is this even a question?
Fuck no.
You don't trust crazy murderers in your life unless you want to get murdered.

perfect. i get crazy sex for a little bit then i get killed. its a win win, my life will finally be over and my family wont think im a pathetic person for killing myself

Nah. If she'd fucked some nigger wannabe thug I'd pass. Babykillers are fine, but coalburners are scum and should be ostracised from civil society.

Just have a car "accident", you have no idea how terrible she will make your death.
What if she drugs you, superglue you to the bottom of a bathtub and sets the faucet on a drip?

Are you okay user?

When does she get out of prison?

i would just except my fate and be relived its all about to end
i just dont want to be alive anymore. whats so hard to believe about that? you dont have to be depressed and hate life to want to die.

she wasnt a grown woman when she murdered, she was a child herself

id fuck her rawdog cause you know she'd take care of the problem

Accept, not sure why i typed except

Not really turned off by her morally, but i would be worried that she'd kill somebody else and i would be roped in as accessory to it or she would try to pin it on me.

So...you like stoic milfs then?

Could I toss her salad first?

Mmmm big tits and nice face. Ya I'd bone her.