Louisiana couple here - my girlfriend just told me that she would like to do a threesome with another guy while I watch...

Louisiana couple here - my girlfriend just told me that she would like to do a threesome with another guy while I watch. I'm also into this. What advice would you have for the first time and what's the best way to find someone?

Dump her and leave.

Relationships do not survive 3 somes and she will never let yu bring another woman into the bed with you two.

And if you say no she'll guaranteed find two strangers to spit roast her.

She asked because she has another guy she wants to fuck and is trying to justify and legitimize it by claiming it's a "threesome".

If you're retarded enough to allow it she will start fucking him behind your back.

She has your replacement picked out already.

This

OP you moron. This relationship is now in its death spiral.

You best course of actions is to say "Sure, but we do FFM first and then what you want". After finishing FFM just leave. Dont look back.

But she is going to let me pick the guy so that doesn't work

fuck it man linda lovelace her

What's that mean

watch deepthroat

If its a threesome and she's letting you watch, surely that means you're not involved in the threesome?

This, so much this.

The fact she wants to have sex with two other people and you are not one of the said three means she's probably bored with you.

Also, the fact that you are willing to have her do this indicates beta status supreme.

Dump her and then kill yourself.

Am in LA. Pic of her?

>girlfriend just told me that she would like to do a threesome with another guy while I watch
>she would like to do a threesome with another guy while I watch
>a threesome with another guy while I watch
>while I watch
>threesome

We need a Louisiana thread.

>your new home

>Relationships do not survive 3 somes

Bullshit. I started having mffs with my wife 6 months into out relationship. 9.5 years later and things a still going fine.

Those never work out. No pic in case you work with her. But she's a short blonde. 28.

As far as you know lel

Pls tell me that's not real...

kek. If she's fucked anyone else, it would have been another chick.

Dump her. You fucked Up. Sorry. End things now before you become a super-cuckold

You say you're in Luzianna?? Just have her pick out a cousin, or two...

HA.

I was in this situation a few years ago OP. The other's aren't tactful in their delivery but in my experience were right.

I thought it would be hot but when the time came I didn't want to go through with it. She acted like she was understanding and was okay with it.

A few months later she was desperate for a 3some with a girl.

I found out later it's because she was being put on the spit by two guys on the side.

Pic related. It's her a year after we broke up and she wanted to get back to me. Fucked her multiple times and never got back with her.

Pick me

Not OP.
Glad you came out of this "alive".
I never understood why so many guys want to turn their gf's into sluts and actively seek to to threesomes.
Sluts should be used for fucks while the the gf should be more "innocent".

It was a fucking journey and legitimately changed me probably for the better.
I still appreciate the time we spent together (we dated for 8 years) but she's more promiscuous than ever.
After we broke up I went on a slutfucking rampage (I had only ever slept with her before then) When we started fucking again a year later I took her to a swingers club, fucked her ass, tied her up. It was hot in a revengeful sort of way.

I've got myself a great girlfriend that's innocent until you close the doors, smart and hot.

Another pic of the ex.

>innocent until you close the doors, smart and hot
those are the one's to keep.
Cheers.

Typical American cuck. The fact you're ok with that makes me laugh so much. You're a disgrace, a distant shadow of what the nation once was. Kys

This. Kys worthless Amerijoke. One less trap faggot on earth.