So, starving yourself to lose weight. Is it worth it...

So, starving yourself to lose weight. Is it worth it? I've tried dieting and hitting the gym and shit but nothing seems to be paying off

>I've tried dieting and hitting the gym and shit but nothing seems to be paying off
No you didn't. At least you didn't for more then a week.

Appropriate photo love it

You really wont see anything until after a month average. Depends on your metabolism. Keep dieting and working out. Starving yourself is just fucking stupid

do keto

cut carbs and bullshit food. you will see results

If you work out and eat less you will eventually lose weight. And then after a while you will gain it back again. It's almost impossible to maintain weight loss.

I've done it for a month and a half now. Just wondering if starving is better for quicker results

losing weight takes time. if you starve yourself, you're hurting your body.

if you really want to, i'd suggest having small meals throughout the day so you don't drop dead. water and crackers or something.

Fuck all those stupid diets. If you're healthy but fat, just do intermittent fasting for as long as you can. You change your relationship with food an when you do What you get to know how long you are sustained by those calories. Canned salmon and lettuce is your friend. Go Spartan you fat fuck.

go to /fit/

dieting and exercise takes about 2 weeks before you notice anything

Starving will work. But you might die. Worth it?

Also, once you start eating again, it will all come back.

This is the best advice in this thread:

It's 80% diet 20% exercise. You have to be careful what you eat even when you're working out like a motherfucker

Iv always wondered when you see the help pleas
saying that nambuto has to walk 20 miles to the
river to get water. Why dont they just move next
to the water?

NO! Not healthy! Try eating fewer simple carbs and more leafy greens and proteins, spread out in small meals throughout the day to keep your metabolism firing. Of course, the key to dropping pounds is burning more than you take in, so get ready to do some cardio! Assuming you're relatively inactive right now, you may actually need to start taking in MORE CALORIES in order to have enough energy to go out and burn calories (I know that sounds bass-ackwards, but trust me on this).

You iz raciss peace of poo user, be ashamed.
Also, how come western man could build a well in the stone age but these cunts can't?

im doing intermittent fasting right now it works really well only eat for eight hours of the day and don't eat for the other 16

How much do you weigh and what is your ideal weight?

Okay, op, listen here. Starving will technically work if you are CAPABLE of doing it. But basically you aren't capable of doing it. If you are already overweight when you're not trying to do anything, then it is incredibly likely that you will break and then over eat ravenously.

Second thing - you shouldn't be looking for "quick results" ever. If you want to drop pounds quick, get liposuction. If you want to be healthy - get stronger, have more endurance, then just exercise regularly, your weight is incidental.

I weigh 16 stone but I'm not like a fat cunt, I just wanna lose some weight fast and hassle free. I just wanna feel comfortable again you know

Ive dropped about a stone in 5-6 weeks eating 20g carbohydrate ~80-100g protein and the rest in fat with about 1000 cal per day deficit and no hunger besides when im about to eat.

Do meth. Lots of meth. Don't kill yourself with it obviously, but use dope. You'll lose weight faster than you thought possible. Also do a lot of shit you didn't think you were capable of. Win win in my opinion.