Can someone help me identify this pill? It has no markings, and is scored in the middle...

Can someone help me identify this pill? It has no markings, and is scored in the middle. It's very crumbly and it was given to me with a bunch of Valium. No idea what it is. I'm guessing adderall? Can anyone tell me what it is? The thing is so crumbly it feels like it's gonna fall apart in my hands.

Probably a child's chewable aspirin.

lol it could be. I have zero clue. The guy who gave me the bag of Valium didn't even know.

adderall 20 maybe. I can't say for sure though

Clonazepam .5

Looks like one of my betablockers. Inderal.

Exaxtly what i was thinking. Its a 30 definitely

Those are yellow, just got sone actually

I'm pretty sure it must be adderall. I've just never seen addy with no markings at all though. If it's adderall I want nothing to do with it. If it

Definitely not Addy. Addy will always have some type of marking on them.

Preszidone

Looks kinda like adderall but who knows. Just throw it away. not worth the risk.

could be Alprazolam .5mg (xanax)

Prednisones are way bigger, I actually have some right now I can take a picture of for scale.

Looks like a betablocker as another user said, cant remember, maybe montekulast sodium.

That would be glorious but I think those are smaller.

Flinstones chewable morphine

Probably just pressed residue/dust

THIS

All pills are required by FDA to have an imprint on them. So it's probably a Vitamin.

Holy shit imagine if this was real? Sign me up.

>could be Alprazolam .5mg (xanax)

That would be my guess; I have a script for them. It just looks beat-the-fuck-up.

Thanks guys. Think I'm gonna throw it out and stick with the dope and halcion I've got.

its either an upper or a downer. Now stop being a faggot and eat it.

Xanax .5

I don't like uppers. Can't stand em.

It does look like alprazolam but has no marking at all. Just that score in the middle.