Any doctors, please help I got these red dots all over my ass, some of them have liked puss in them...

Any doctors, please help I got these red dots all over my ass, some of them have liked puss in them. How do I get rid of it. Tried proactive, did not work

ACCUTANE MY DUDE ITS MAGIC

razor burn?

I have the same shit. Pretty sure its because I wear the same pants throughout the work week ( 4 tens, mon-thurs). Change your pants if you can't hang, bro.

cut out dairy, problem solved.

Nope, it's genetics. My ex had those, but not nearly as severe as op's pic

Fuck. My OCD is compelling me to squeeze every every pimple on that greasy pizza.

Mess round with your diet, looks like an emergence of material your body is thinking is poison/bad for you. What do you mostly eat?

It goes away when I change my pants every day and scrub my ass. I think its a matter of hygiene. At least try.

Idk, it's been there for a while, but now it has got really bad. I mainly eat meats and verges, occasionally pasta

I am fat too, I am 6 feet, and weigh 95kg. But exercise made it worse

I think thats chickenpox
>be me
>14
>ass breaks out in similar fashion
>no other places with red dots
>no symptoms otherwise
>go to doctors with mom
>chickenpox
Too late tho already scarred my ass up

there went any chance of ever being fucked in the ass

op call this doctor he can help you out 5124095917

I been struggling with this shit for about three years. Already had chicken pox when young. Don't think so.

I got those around my beltwaist. I don't think hygiene, but surely irritation. You don't happen to be a fulltime /btard or have a deskjob do you?

Either a) chiggers, b) bedbugs, or c) scabies. Hope and pray it's a because b and c are absolute nightmares my man. Godspeed to you and yours.

Syphilis. I've had it before that early part of it. Go to your doctor.

Dodged a bullet on that one

i have the same prob since years. when im on travel and i wear no boxershorts and i go swimming in the sea everyday, tjey are gone. until im back home ;-(

Vitamin D deficiency.

Looks like syphilis. I had the same problem four years agree. Went to the doc. Been managing it ever since.

THATS SAD MAN I FEEL FOR YOU feelsbadman

thats sad man feelsbadman

true fact here. I have a milk allergy and my brothers had severe acne problems and I have zero acne

Why did you post twice in this broken English? Are you retarded?

>Autism