Why these guys aren't friends yet?!?

I can understand that they had some complicated relationships in the past but now day they should cooperate more with each other...

what happens when the positive end of a magnet approaches the positive end of another magnet

Hungarians are dicks, I don't blame Romanians for not wanting to be friends with them.

Stop heading over the border to ransack Tesco and Cora you cunt. Niggers want to buy their salami in peace.

The fuck...

Both are fucking dicks hating everybody on Sup Forums with their inferiority complex.

We pay funpost about eachother but there's no hate irl

may*

Hungary and Romania are very tsundere toward one another.

this
I have nothing bad with romanians IRL

I've heard that Hungarians and Romanians are ok since they stay in their country, the "Hungarians" that Romanians have trouble with, are those in Szekely Land (in the middle of Romania) that are not that friendly with the local population and that real Hungarian don't consider as part of their people
Is that true?

Neither do I, but the memes are fun to view and make.

Rate my newest one.

Even Vlad III has been married just with Magyars ladies so I think both countries had fine relationships after all...

Too exaggerated i think

Eh, it's one I saved where it was romanians outside instead of magyars, but yeah.

as far as I know the székelys don't hate romanian people, they just dont like it that they are hungarians living in romania

You're right is not a hating question, but I have been told by some Romanians that in Szekely Land where is supposed to know romanian language, hungarians (that know romanian) will always answer in magyarian to romanians passing and I still don't understand why (if it's true).. They also have a political party UDMR in Romania...

Living under the oppressive tyranny of gypsies is hell.

>tfw you made Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary and almost even Yugoslavia fight on the same side

well since the majority is hungarian speaking people in Székely Land they don't know who is romanian so they just speak hungarian to everyone I guess
about the political stuffs in Romania I know little to nothing

Romanian studying abroad here, if it wasn't for Transilvania we'd be fine with each other, the whole thing is a fucked up situation. Personally, I've met many Hungarians (home county was about 25% Hungarian I think,) mostly we don't have problems with each other IRL.

Thanks for answering dude
How's life in Hungary now by the way?

it's pretty good here in Budapest and I see only good stuff about living in the countryside
living here is the best for a white person

If they will need somebody we will always be there for them.

I knew that Polish and Romanians were good friends before communists shits separated them (with west Ukraine). But now days i heard that Polish hate Romanians as well as any other country and i was wondering why, I mean what they did you for being considered so?

Gypsies, calling somebody Romanian here is the same as calling them gypsies. Anybody who isn't retard with IQ below 50 knows that gypsies do not represent Romanians at all but it's the stereotype because the only "People" who are from Romania here are gypsies and therefore most of the Poles think of Romania as just a bigger gypsy settlement. I don't hate Romanians, they'e just another country. Every land and culture has some sort of nigger group in them and gypsies are that group in Romania.

Now comes the big question, Intermarum when?

Oh, we did the most heinous act of them all - help them evacuate in WW2. I don't know how they could ever forgive us for that. (/s if you can't tell)

>playing HUNGER games
keksimus over 90000000

How about this

Says the genocidal maniac