Metal isn't fucking shuffle you goddamn closed-minded kindergartener. No one's trying to impress you anyway...

Metal isn't fucking shuffle you goddamn closed-minded kindergartener. No one's trying to impress you anyway. It's not junk. Metal is more technically proficient & more involved than some soft-ass, tap-your-snare-&-ride-cymbal hippie shit-groove, & has an altogether different style than shuffle, & there are Metal drummers who can lay a shuffle over slamming riffs in ways you could never conceive of, bc you're scared to jump out of single kick drum territory ( or something stupid like that). Who gives a fuck if YOU'RE impressed? Instead of telling a page to stop posting this awesome stuff, why don't you just shuffle your simple ass over to some weak shuffle music & limp-wrist your way into ignominy? Meta up your ass, with 2 kick drums AND two kick pedals. What a fag.

nice try but varg doesn't do metal anymore

what

Wow, how intense! I'm impressed son. Whining like a true metal band

>a metal fan being super defensive when someone questions their genre

Color me surprised.

Metal is entirely fake masculinity and nothing more. They pretend to be all tough, but they are the whiniest people I've ever met. Not to mention, the ones I've met personally were all socially awkward DYELS. I've seen dadrock fans more tough

nice try but Varg doesn't like technical metal

name 1 (one) good metal band

protip: You can't

Ulver

lmao

lmao

>Not using 2x triple kick pedals on two bass drums
How does it feel to be old fashioned?

Terminal Redux

> omigod metal fans are so cringe amirite?
> I'm so glad I listen to REAL, PROGRESSIVE music like Beyonce and Young Thug
> DICK IN HER ASS AND HER THROOOOAT WEK WEK am I right, Sup Forums???? xDDDD
> God I wish Thugger would fuck my girlfriend...

how can his face be so fat, but his body so skinny?

Mastodon. Album: Crack the skye. Listen and learn

t. nu-male

He never said he listened to either of those two artists tho.

And again:
>Metal fan getting defensive and pissy when someone insults their favorite genre.
Shocked. Made me think. Almonds are activated.

It's funny because Varg would completely disagree with you

cult of luna

Gorguts

Do u not play an instrument? Their brilliant in so many ways...

Saxon

t. nu-males

t. nu-male

>Metalheads being white and having no soul and not realizing why people listen to music

Nobody gives a fuck how fast you can play a scale, many normal musicians COULD be that technically proficient, but they focus on making their music sound good and enjoyable instead

>Metal: Debunked

you're all degenerates who don't get women and don't party and don't have friends who aren't also into your degenerate music. You are objectively the worst genre no matter how much skill it takes to fingerbang a guitar with a pedal pushed down the entire song. If you have to explain why its good, it isnt. Enjoy being a greasy fat white trash faggot forever user

>u
>their
consider suicide for the greater good of your loved ones and the users of Sup Forums

>all metal is wank
t. Sup Forums drone

t. mâle nouveau

do metalheads even have any arguments besides "hurrr ur a nu male"?

t. nuevo macho

Even if metal is shit, it's still better shit that what 99% of Sup Forums listens too.

DMU has objectively proved metal to be the best.

Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats

If you don't think Blood Lust is a good album you are simply dumb.

Pat Benetar

how does it feel knowing you're just a clueless Sup Forums or RYM slave

I discovered Uncle Acid on my own, Sup Forums is actually a recent (within this year) development for me. Not everyone knows about good music only through Sup Forums. You on the other hand, probably couldn't get through a conversation about music without mentioning several Sup Forumscore albums.

Gorguts is fucking amazing but yeah i agree with you, it has became hipsters choice of metal lately.
Also Ulver's lycanthropic album is their only good one.

Epic projection lad

>"metal is garbage"
>"y- y- you must like rap!!!"
Why are metal fans such sensitive little pussies?

>he doesn't know Terminal Redux is a meme
imagine being this new

GORGUTZ? HE'S A SQUIGGOTH FARMER THAT ONE INNIT

this is such a great album

megadeth

Black Sabbath

Their first six studio albums are fantastic.

White Zombie

Foetus

metal sucks ass and is worshipped by weeb gamer autists

You know which website you're on right?

Considering that most of this website is weeb gamer autists and most people here say metal is bad, I'm gonna say you are incorrect.

Nothing, they are categorically bad. The best metal bands are just pop bands at their core, which is the junk food of music.

Who hurt you?

Agreed they rule

t. nu-male

I'm going to report every t.numale poster I fucking see on this web site. I've had enough. Every fucking day, you can't fucking criticize metal rightly without some asshole spouting off "t. nu-male, t.nu-male. NO, GOD FORBID EVERYONE ELSE GETS TO SHARE THEIR OPINIONS, LETS JUST TRIVIALIZE STUPID SHIT AND ACT LIKE CHILDREN AND PRETEND THAT WERE BIG MASCULINE DUDES YEAH MAN. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU LISTEN TO MEAL IT MEANS YOUR TOUGH??? I've had enough, I will do everything in my power to remove this cancerous fucking element from further destroying metal discussion on Sup Forums, I will contact admins, I'll beg, I'll do whatever it takes. With everything I have I'm am going to make sure that you mother fuckers won't get away with this

ebic new pasta?

>t. Nu-Male

triggerd

t. ذكر جديد

the lack of self-awareness is what makes this so funny

t. nu-male

>Says the person who posts a sandnigger rapper

Also, Slayer

Is burzum patrician ???plz respond

>This whole thread

t. numale

>slayer

c'mon you dumb dumb if you're gonna rep us in other threads at least post good bands.

Why the fuck do I even bother? Fuck you

>being nu-maled by mods

Not only did you not know announcing reporting is a bannable offense, but you seem to be oblivious that ban dodging will get you a lifetime shunning.

See ya, nu-male, thanks for the hilarious pasta

I don't care, kys

>KYS

Underage confirmed. Also, if you are easily triggered, maybe Sup Forums isn't the place for you.

Don't tell me what to do

this fucking kid

Would you leave it alone and let the thread die already you retard, people like you are worse than he is.

sure man sorry about that