How many different people actually live in your count?

How many different people actually live in your count?
>flag
>1. N. African Jews
literally worse than Arab Muslims
>2. Jews from M.E. counts
slightly better
>3. East European Juice (Russian, Ukrainian, Polish etc.)
They lit. built the country but are hated by the newer groups since they are considered privileged for that reason.
>4. Newer Jewish European immigration and educated Arab Jews (mostly from Bagdad and Teheran)
>5. 90's Russian immigration
Stereotypical Slavs, many of whom aren't even really Jewish but lied so they could come here
>6. American Jews
They formed here their own NYCtown, they're mostly lawyers and doctors.
>7. Arabs
They're similar to the secular Syrians mostly, they aren't as religious as the Saudis for example
>8. Settlers
They are the most politically powerful group currently
>9. Ultra Orthodox
Politically they are the second most powerful group

Each of these groups is a tribe/people which would rather see the other groups gone.

This is much better than yesterday's thread, but you forget us, and our deplorable contributions, not the refugee's fault in your case

>literally worse than Arab Muslims

Fuck you asshole.

>you forget us
He didn't, he talks about legal permanent citizens and not "refugees" or foreign workers. But it we go to details there are more Thai here than Sudanese. Perhaps even Chinese too. And there's also Eritreans...

But he did forget about the:
1) Ethiopian Jews
2) Indian Jews
3) The new French Jews wave
4) Caucasian and Central Asian Jews (they came mostly in 90's with the rest of Soviet Jews, but they are different of Russian or Ukrainians)
5) Argentinian Jews wave
6) The Druze
7) The Beduoins

Those groups are really small and don't form a strong political entity.

Maybe, but neither the 4 or 6 on your list.
And while for example Druze aren't very influetial in politics - they are influential in the military.

Btw, which group do you belong?

6 are very powerful, especially for their relatively small number of only roughly 70000.
Druze are influential in the IDF and that's about it.

I thought a lot of french jews lived in Israƫl. What do you think about them?

Everybody hates them.

Why?

do you know this guy? :D

Bulgarians
Turks
Gypos
Russians
Br*ts

>built the country but are hated by the newer groups since they are considered privileged for that reason.
Why does this happen everywhere?

Why are north african jews bad?

Because they're both French and N Africans.

I already wrote why.

Because they behave like Africans.

There are people from over 80 different countries living in Germany. The largest numbers are from Turkey (Turks and Kurds), Poland, Italy, Ex-Yugoslav countries, Romania, Syria, Greece, Russia and Bulgaria.
As for the Germans themselves, you can divide them, first and foremost, into East and West Germans, harking back to the days of separation. Then also into North, Central, and South Germans. City and rural populations tend to be very different from each other. Here are the main groups:
>Northwest (Sleswigians, Holsteiners, Frisians, Eastphalians and Westphalians)
>Northeast (Mecklenburgers, Pomeranians, northern Brandenburgians)
>West (Rhinelanders, Hessians, Saarlanders, Palatineans)
>Middle Germans (Thuringians, Upper Saxons, south Brandenburgians, Berliners)
>South (Swabians, Badeners, Franconians and Bavarians)

Who are the best Germans, who are the worst?

that sounds fucking horrible

Eastphalians are by far the best, though other Northwesterners are pretty good too. Bavarians and other South Germans are conservative uptight assholes, but at least they are no stupid nazis like the ones in the East.

Aside from all memes though, there are assholes and bros in each one of the groups and East Germany got fucked by the GDR, the reunification and the low population density, so there's your explanation for the nazi thing

B-b-but Germoney, you're all nazis.

Lol nope

East European master race fake jews (Russian, Ukrainian, Polish serbs german etc.)
They lbuilt the country but are hated by the shitskin jews since they are considered smart us hell and all shitskinn jews are black agly and stupid
90's Russian immigration the one thet bild isreal many doctors and hard working Pepole
We are Not a Stereotypical jew we are beter we strong blong aryan like all askenazi many of them aren't even really Jewish but lied and like i give a fuck !!!!

This Is same shit and we speak russian Here not hebrow ut home !!!! We dont belong to the jewish world but we are working us doctors Here just like My father and mother and working us dentist and i am from sport uni name vinget school

Slava rus we gona take isreal soon

Shut the fuck up, Drake.

Hey kike, what's your opinion about Circassians? I am one, and they also live in Israel. I heard, they are strongly represented in the police and secret service.

Pls i need to see the original pic

> many of them aren't even really Jewish but lied
Like these guys
>90's Russian immigration the one thet bild isreal many doctors and hard working Pepole

Never met one, and to be honest no one gives a damn about Circasians here.