Jews protest in front of polish embassy in New York

youtube.com/watch?v=vteeXsAqvYU

About 200, mostly young jews protested two days ago. They accuse poles that during World War II polish resistance has killed more jews than germans. They say Poland negates their involvement in the holocaust.

Some of their slogans :
>Never forget
>Jewish blood spilled in Poland

Rabbi Zev Friedman from Rambam Mesivta High School said "You are responsible for the holocaust because most death camps were established on your lands and you did nothing to stop them" and "Israeli politicians say that you acquired antisemitism from your mother's milk".

Oy vey guys, its over.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Ghetto_Police
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Righteous_Among_the_Nations
youtu.be/gkc8OIveANU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK OFF KIKES, LEAVE THE POLISH ALONE.

Always wanting to be the victim. ALWAYS.

I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE LIKE THAT.

they gonna have bad time in 10 or less years so prepare

>They accuse poles that during World War II polish resistance has killed more jews than germans
So? What do they want Poland to do about it, most of the people who were alive back then are decomposing in dirt now, getting pissy 70 years after the fact just smacks of opportunism.

So how many did the Polish kill? 20 gorillion?

>Some of their slogans :
>Never forget

Never forget 1918
Never forget 1933

they trying to move the weight of holocost from germans to us Poland
>Polish population during ww2 decreased by 15-20%
>the fucking kikes were guards in fucking death camps more often than nazis

Fun fact. During WW2 the punishment for harboring jews in countries west of Germany was a fine. Yeah, you get a ticket.

On the other hand the punishment for harboring jews in occupied Poland was death sentence for the entire family of the person doing it.

Yet more individual poles helped jews than individuals from countries like France, Belgium and Netherlands combined.

Sometimes I wish they'd just let them all die.

That's such a stark difference.

I honestly have to question the authenticity of the death sentence bit.

The official Polish government's response to this protest should just be a "yeah, lol" tweet.

our government has more ikes than in the hole isreal

>They accuse poles that during World War II polish resistance has killed more jews than germans

Is there any nation that encountered Jews and didn't want to wipe 'em out eventually?

It's true, educate yourself.
Also check this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righteous_Among_the_Nations

We're waiting for somebody to start, Poland. You want to do the honors this time? Germany shouldn't get three in a row.

not we helped them and we in the end will wipe them out for good i pray

i would pay 6 milion what you want to start new holocost becouse this day the line was crossed and remember this

This is how it works:

Jews elsewhere will agitate against you when you are a threat to their interests but ethnic unity is too great to overcome.

>we helped them

Well,that is just stupid,you know that right?

we fucked up i know i know
btw never go full jews welcome

pic rel becouse i forgot

>They accuse poles that during World War II polish resistance has killed more jews ..

What where they supposed to do against Jews trying to kill them? Pay them?

>Pay them?
Of course!

>>Polish population during ww2 decreased by 15-20%
>>the fucking kikes were guards in fucking death camps more often than nazis
What did you mean by this?

>Jeb Kerbinstein

1).by censuses and books that you can find in intenet(mostly books)

2).auschwitz/other death camps forced(lol) kikes to serve as tzw. hochsztapler in other words they helped slaying Poles in death camps.
pic rel says 16%

>always playing the victim role
jews are worse than niggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Ghetto_Police
link about police i forgot

and my this 15-20% come from books but im not in my home so i cant tell witch (over 10)

I'm an Israeli and I fucking hate people like that.
In Israel we were taught about the Poles that fought against Nazis and that actually helped Jews.
Not sure if it was 100% for the good of the Jews - maybe just defending their land - but they fought.
They get recognition in Israel.
The American liberals are a fucking joke.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Righteous_Among_the_Nations

The Polish turned us into six gorrilian bars of soap!

"What do you mean a lot?"
>in what context?

ooooyyyyyy vey

jews can suck my cock xD

youtu.be/gkc8OIveANU

I love this shit haha post more

I knew about the slaughter of Polish people, I never knew about the forcing the kikes to guard the kikes part
Goddamn, thanks for the info polbro, that's some crazy shit

You know, I wanted to cut them some slack, but the muh holocaust shit they do in Romania and Poland is ridiculous and just proves they really are kikes.

They don't care pic related protected every jew that was a citizen of Romania and only allowed the killing of those that fled to the USSR to join the red menace. They only care for their shekels.

At this point I think we should stop treating them like oppressed pieces of shits. They have their own country. If they have a problem they should fucking go get Metanyahu to cry me a river.

Fuck them.