What do you guys think of this car? Fully loaded with 140k for 7000

What do you guys think of this car? Fully loaded with 140k for 7000

Pretty high miles for that kind of money

Its a gt, what would you pay for it?

Depends on what year it is. I bought a 2006 Mazda 6 i Grand sport 5 speed manual for 6K with 112k miles in 2015.

too much money, maybe 5k

Sorry, it was the s sport. Amazing car!

This one is a 2007.

Looks like a 06 07 I would talk them down to 3500 max.

You think the color is fine?

I work for an auto auction, that car with those miles would sell for $800 to a $1000 there. Maybe $1200 with all the bits and bobs, a clean interior and no lights on in the dash. Furthermore, a car like that becomes nigh-unsellable once it hits 150,000 miles so caveat emptor.

No (normal) car 10 years and over 100K miles is worth more than 5.

Color is good. White will give you the best insurance premium for the make and model.

auctions are usually low for cars that can't get a loan (100k + miles). This car, provided perfect everything would be in the 4500 range

You got rekt on that price m8

the most popular car color choice among gay men: white

So, I had to Google it. Most popular color for gay men: grey.

color is my biggest issue. But the interior and back tinted windows are black and i think the color goes well with the rims.

White last the longest
All my cars have been white

7k for a used mazda lol are you asian? 7k you can get a pretty nice used 3 series bmw that wont be rusty in 2 years.

Get it for no more than 3500. This won't be your last car. These cars have issues with the hvac blower motors, engine mounts and lower ball joints, bring those points up a d they'll have to knock the price down.

Where i live bmw's are hard to repair and parts are hard to come by.

The listing price is $9000 already baragined down too 7000

All of those things are cheap, easy to replace and designed to fail on every car. How about the fact that mazdas resale value is shit because they rust after a few years. Paper thin sheet metal on a white car that will show rust the worst. Fuck that car and op.

you can shoot cum all over it and no one will notice

Where do you live cuba or africa because they are common almost everywhere else.

Still not worth it. Its a pos Mazda Sedan.

if its 2.3l engine its not reliable

Or mexico lol

I agree fuck that car op. Yeah the parts are cheap but the labor price is substantial especially when suspension comes into play (alignment).

The car is already 10 years old retard, if it were to be rusted it would have already occured by now.

Canada

Not worth it. This person is putting an emotionally based price out there. Tell them flat out that it's not worth that much.

that is only for 50+ dicksuckers

Yeah smart guy they rust right around 10 years old. Fuckin clown bitch idiot.

I just paid $600 for a Volvo 850 Turbo with 140k miles. No regrets

Fucking clown bitch idiot. Lel very insulting!

>
>if it were to be rusted it would have already occured by now.
probably the dumbest thing i have read so far today.

idk OP have you thought about putting some eyelashes on it?

Lel!

140k is a lot of miles for any car.
Replace the following things:
timing belt/chain
all other belts
battery
then get the the alternator checked. After that check the tires.
Also windshield wipers.
You overpaid

Man if you want a good car for 7k get a civic. Good on gas. Reliable. Cheap as fuck parts. Gokarty fun. Awesome resale value.

140k is alot lol you must have never owned a german or jap car. 140k is barely broken in and im talking miles not faglometers.

I said I'd never buy a white car. Ended up buying a 2008 Lexus a year and a half ago. My mother dreamed I would buy a white car so I was cursed. Still have less than 100k on it.

Underrated.

Civic interiors are always so ugly.

anything japanese is going to be ugly