Is it a nu-male trait to like this album? because I do

Is it a nu-male trait to like this album? because I do.

no. stop giving a shit.

Sure, I guess. What's so cool about being a paleomale, though? "hurr durr look at me I wear Tapout shirts and watch ufc and dip Copenhagen and listen to Megadeth GO TRUMP #MAGA."

Yeah cool let's all just aspire to be that guy.

No. ITAOTS is a legitimate work of art with depth and originality. Nu-male would be liking Kendrick Lamar.

"nu-male" is literally the exact same insult as "fag" in the movie Idiocracy. It means exactly the same thing: "you're not willfully ignorant and regressive, so you're gay."

does this look like a "nu-male" to you?

what if I like both?

As you can see by the amount of nu-males triggered by your statement, yes, it is

However, I would say it is more of a nu-male broken minded trait to like that album

t. a nu male
it doesn't mean that at all

Then the patrician and the pleb side of you both cancel each other and you become a normie

Yes

Uh, yup

Wait I thought nu-males are like pic related

Is ITAOTS sufficiently nu-male by today's standards? Yes.

However, understand that the period when it was produced nu-male was not a developed concept. So the qualities of nu-maleness are taken out of context. While Mangum is sensitive, to be sensitive was not to be nu-male, or even anti-male.

It's very nu-male of you to give a shit what a bunch of anonymous stangers think about your music taste on the internet.

Are you seeing the responses itt? It's because NMH is unequivocally nu-male core at it's core. A lot like the center of a volcano if you need help visualizing. NMH & Radiohead go hand in hand

This is the ideal male user

He looks more like a swamp hermit

You're the kind of people who think senpai was a meme invented in 2014 and call Sports "sportsball"

This is where group think gets you

nu-male is just an empty insult at this point

also who cares what these obviously super masculine Sup Forums posters think of you

What happened, user? Too much Guns N roses and Ac/dc in your childhood?