White men are all awful. How can you people be proud of yourselves...

White men are all awful. How can you people be proud of yourselves? All awful things in the world happened because of white men. This world has been under the rule of white men since the beginning of our existence, and it's all gone downhill from there.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1495336653633.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wanna debate your claims or nah?

True, white men have ruled since the beginning of our existence, just like non-whites have fucked over said existence

I'd say we've come pretty far. The world would all look like Africa if we had all been blacks

I wonder who's behind this thread

who's that pokemon

>3rd world war lords
>far from "white"

One of the only successful genocides ever carried out was by turks
Africa has been under African rule for decades now and look how it's worked out for them
Japan raped and pillaged China for decades following ww1
The middle east is actually in better shape now than before western civilization influenced their development, aside from the Islamic golden age which only existed under one leader, after he died they went back to tribal warfare

Post thread about hating white people picture of a man who;
>Created the first major highway system
>Against animal cruelty
>Called out the Zionist agenda who now dominate North American and European politics
>First man to acknowledge and be against the effects of smoking
>Tried to provide a Volkswagen car for all people
>Turned Germany from a pile of rubble to one of the first countries out of the Great Depression

Yeah, white people are terrible

but reeeee the 60 million jooooos

Shill

Whites built modern civilization. We have everything to be proud of. It's cucks and shitskins attempting to undermine our glory that have nothing to be proud of. You're a waste of space, kill yourself. 14/88

let the butthurt flow yes yes feel it

Nigger jew

I wonder if people will ever ha he their mind on hitler. I mean who really identifies with the Jews anyways? When I was a child here in California I was forced to go the museum of tolerance and failed to see why I as an American should care about an obscure minority from some place I've never been too.

>All awful things in the world happened because of white men
and all great things that have happened in the world are thanks to white men.

we are literally the apex of human evolution. deal with it

Slavery started in Africa
Slavery still exists in Africa.
Hitler did nothing wrong.

STOP

oh