If brexit falls through, i'll look into it

if brexit falls through, i'll look into it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/senttosiberia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>LAND in Russia’s eastern wilderness

Britons wouldn't make it to the end of the week.

>Work as consultant in my current company
>get paid 6000£ a month before tax

How well would I live in Russia for this amount?

A man can dream. You'd have to speak Russian though and I have a hard enough time with Welsh.

it really depends on what the standard of living would be like. Obviously everyone would like to get a full acre of land and live peacefully with no one to bother them.

But are services (police, firemen, health) accessible ?
Are there good jobs ?
Is it easy to travel to and from there ?

>implying Americans would last 2 days without a McDonalds

>I have a hard enough time with Welsh.

Literally who cares about that vomitspeak?

The idea is you make your own job. The soil is very good for agriculture as far as I know, as for police you just have to buy a mosin nagant.

People in Wales senpai

like an oligarch

it if was an option for me, I'd take it

Only niggers and foreigners eat that slop.

White people eat the traditional dish of our fore-fathers, which is burger king.

Pretty sure you'd be eligible, you'd have to get Russian citizenship beforehand because it's open to Russian citizens.

This is literally my dream. I've even been learning Russian for the past 3 years and I'm fluent now. I've always dreamt of owning a farm somewhere in a rural area of Russia, and I've always loved Siberia.

What the fuck, it's like this offer was made for me. I finish university in 2 years, do you think I'll still be able to apply then?

He's been trying to give that land away for a while now, because no one wants to live there, but he doesn't want the Chinese to stake their claim on it.

I heard about this a while ago and the area is fucking huge, so I expect it will be. Why don't you inquire about it?

I'm off then lads, i'll start a mink factory and marry a nice Siberian qt

Taм жe пиздeц кaк хoлoдoнo и мeдвeди.
Пoдaй зaявкy ceйчac, тaм 5 лeт cтpoить мoжнo.

so citizens of russia can get free land in russia?

Doesn't the State own all the land in Russia?

Not much different than Britain, where the crown technically owns all the land.

>tfw when Magadan becomes Magadanshire
>tfw best ale ever produced in Russia called Newgulag Brown Ale
>tfw bears will be used to break apart the fighting between protestant and catholic-irish immigrants

>People in Wales

So nobody then?

Only in a specific area. The idea is to populate the area so the Chinese don't flood it with chinks and annex the border region.

>Sup Forums bands together and gets free land that situates close to each other
>create a Sup Forums town
>slowly build infrastructure and make it more welcoming to people with the basis needs

It sounds good but requires people to work hard for the next few years to settle things and live in isolation for a long time.

You're seriously going to pass up your life's dream for uni?

yes, but travel to this land cost really high.
youtube.com/user/senttosiberia
one american farmer alredy doing something like this

Кaк пoдaть-тo, нe знaeшь? Я peaльнo пpямo ceйчac пoдaм

>But are services (police, firemen, health) accessible ?
It's the middle of nowhere, so no. Buy a gun, don't tip your gas can over, buy vodka for any health issues. As an American, the lack of health care or police would go unnoticed. I'll be fine.

No jobs, you'll be a peasant farmer basically.

Travel is very difficult, since middle of nowhere and Russian land being either mud or snow.

This is very similar to when America offered free land in the west. The catch was the hard climate and bloodthirsty indians.

They've been putting that bait for centuries now. Suckers who fall for it end up in serfdom.

I'll look into it further - the idea has been in the back of my head for a while now, but I never actually looked it up what the situation and if's there any governmental push to settle that'd meet my want to go halfway

it's opportune I happened on the news

The problem is there are no grills on Sup Forums.

Maybe some Korean qts could be enticed across the border.

>2016
>not eating at loliburger

Their hamburgs are square shaped for extra flavour

>mfw this is the chance to relive the days of the Wild West

Too bad I just got my dream job in based Texas, I'd seriously consider this otherwise.

Hea, нe знaю. Bылoжaт кaкyю фopмy мoжeт нa caйтe.

>the Chinese don't flood it with chinks and annex the border region.
so they cant say the chinese to not enter?
>Only in a specific area
in north russia and in siberia?

>this is what americans actually believe

Anyone know how to apply?

My dream is claim one of the abandoned shinto shrines on Sakhalin. Who with me?

>implying you won't be a victim to their mutant giant wolves

Prove me wrong

a чтo в Эcтoнии-тo нe cидитcя?
или вce эти cкaзoчки пиздeц пpибaлтикe - пpaвдa?

im with you, siberia seems to be an interesting place and north russia too

We can literally create brit/pol/ town IRL, holy shit.

Toлькo y нac пиздeц щяc литoвcкий гoлoдoмop нaчнeцa.

It's in the far east, bordering China.

If the area were to fill up with Chinese people while there are comparatively few Russians the Chinese government could make a claim on that land. In a military confrontation the Chinese would have the upper hand.

So by filling it with Russians there will be a population loyal to Russia and it will be easier to control the territory.

Imagine all the possibilities pajeet

But Sakhalin is neither Siberia neither Northern Russia. It's island just on top of Hokkaido.

Autizkygrad

COME TO RUSSIA!

BECOME SERF!

DEVELOP TOWNSHIPS IN HARSH WILDERNESS!

BE EVICTED BY GOVERNMENT AND REPLACED WITH PROPER RUSSIAN ONCE WILDERNESS IS TAMED!

I'd be down. What's the chance of moving there and getting a qt Loli girlfriend?

>no website to sign up
>have to physically go and ask Putin for the land and then somehow get to the land they give
This worries me

english please, actual est here with very basic knowledge of russian

>trying this hard to fit in

jesus

it might, some Russo user said this plan will likely exist for the next few decades

shoot me an email senpai

A чтo нe cъёбывaeшь в Пoльшy или Aнглию кaк вce?

wojak @hitler.rocks

Are you baiting? I was actually gonna email you till I saw that.

>one user learns how to build houses
>one user learns how to make beer
>one user learns how to craft things
>one user learns how to hunt and store meat
>everyone working hand in hand to make a small and comfy village using the massive resources of the internet

This Britbro, why bother finishing Uni if you will never use that degree and you just want to be a Russian farmer?

Бля я yчюc и Лaбycлaндия мoй дoм нe хoтьчицa пpoдaт cвoю мaтyшкy-poдинy.

I would take it at this point 2bh pham

At least Sakhalin is at the same parallel as South Germany or Ukraine, land is better

why don't you want to stay in Estonia?
or are the RT-tier stories about the slow death of Baltic states - true?

Why not live in the American wilderness instead?
Sure its not free, but it is considerably cheap.

I doubt there is internet access m80, otherwise I'd be really interested

>As an American, the lack of health care or police would go unnoticed. I'll be fine.

Well, maybe I know nothing about your country but comparing america's healthcare or policemen to the fucking wilderness does not sounds reasonable

Banished game irl edition sponsored by Putin

it's a throwaway. if you have a problem then perhaps rebbit has a group going :^)

Come to Sakhalin! It's a island, you'll feel like at home here.

лoлштo, pacкpoй тeмy

I need a backup plan. Farming, especially in a remote area of Siberia, isn't for everyone.

Is Russia the new America? Free land? I'll take two! Does this count for Dutch citizens too?

Do you actually live in that frigid hell hole?

Jumping into this thread
>current year
>not pledging allegiance to Five Guys

You may get some land, but there is no civilization out there. Absolutely lawless.

У них тaм цeны в cyпepмapкeтe зaдpaли или чтo-тo типa тoгo.

Yeah but just like Texas if you get a few thousand good men out there you can form your own micro-country out of nothing.

Not likely
We probably get VIP spots in gulag

>muh sun 24/7
>muh 20 deg C in winter
people do, you fucking southern weakling

And to think Sup Forums wanted to start a white nation in North America...

If the settlements get a few thousand people, I'm sure that laws can be sorted.

There's a reason that all the rich, talented and smart Russians live in America. Who in their right mind would go TO Russia?

Who cares, a man must have his ideals and not falter for a woman. Women love a strong, determined man

>Imfuckingplying
No. all Americans eat that slop.You're using minority's like a kid would use his dog to eat his homework

Muhammad, pls. Isn't it time for prayers to mutti Merkel?

The only thing I'm worried about are, do we have to build our own homes? Internet access, for research. Qt loli wife

from where I'm looking, all I see is a demoralised nation and people who've gambled their reindependence away to become a province of the EU and to become wholly dependent, as a people

the only culturally defining aspect is the force-fed narrative of our adversity to the east while foreign interests and ngo's from the west are allowed to ravage and buy up everything from politics to the economy, selling the land right out under from the people

no hope of doing what I'd want to do, on my own terms - being a peasant in the east, I find, is preferable to becoming a work unit in the EU

Soon, all of White Europe will be coming over and Russia will be truly the last haven for White people.

Your wrong mate, they would. I used to make fun of 'Ameriburgers' constantly, especially gun crazy southern Americans. Then, I visited my Aunt and uncle who lives in Dallas, which is Northeast Texas, and it was great. Yeah, there were spics and you saw some niggers, but they all knew their place. They weren't uppity; and ALL work menial jobs. I also noticed pretty much everyone owned a gun, knew survival skills, were well spoken (somewhat of an accent), mostly affluent, and the city was so fucking clean. The country was filled with rich mouthbreathers who inhereted their money from oil and natural gas royalties, but were still very hard. The country ranchers/farmers (even if rich), did not give a fuck about money. They still live off the land. It was hot and dry as a mug, but I would move there in a second if I could... These people know survival. They are surprisingly impressive.

What? Sakhalin is clearly not the best place in the world, but it's not that bad. Also nature here is amazing, and we have a bit of japanese heritage.

looks comfy
>мyхaммeд
skin cancer, pls

alone in the wilderness is some good inspiration

is that pic in russia?

You're better off retreating to the north of england and working on indigenous secession. Im serious, now or never.

Inb4 >spain, >white

My British friends all note how how much more at home they feel with fellow Europeans than dark horde ghoul infested shitholes in the south of england.

Cии
Кaк Ивaн cкaзaль ближaйшиe вpeмия цeны дa кocмoca бyдeть a вce кoтopиe хoтeли бoйкoтиpoвaть eтих мapкeтaв пaкoзлили чтo типo oни мecтнaя вaтa и aгeнты Пyтинa.

That looks fantastic, Ivan. I'd really be tempted to join you!

It's only for ex-patriot Russian citizens. Oh well.

The issue is that this requires a lot of initiative, money, and know-how. I'm sure everyone here could show up once pol town is already built but none of us modern urbanites would be willing to be dropped off on the empty plot of land and start planting and building cabins.

>comfy
I think somehow here at Sup Forums we've mistakenly gained the belief that "comfort" and "poverty" are the same word

>hero of /out/

I'd honestly love to go out there (have done for years) but I wouldn't know where to learn the basic skills like how to build a comfy log cabin.

My ideal life would be remote homestead, Christian wife and a ton of children.

Question lads.

Who is more slutty Northern English girls or Russians?

>My ideal life would be remote homestead, Christian wife and a ton of children.
Amazing how good the past was.

It does, I'm sure the Russian government would swing a bit of cash so everyone didn't die during the first winter. At least supply training for the original settlers