Kid with psychic powers running from a secret government agency

>kid with psychic powers running from a secret government agency
Wow we totally didn't see this trope a hundred times before

>it's a I've seen something exactly like this somewhere else and they did it better: the series

>WAHHHH I NEVER WANNA SEE THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENED IN ONE MOVIE HAPPEN IN ANOTHER

>EVERYTHING HAS TO BE COMPLETELY ORIGINAL OR MY AUTISM CAN'T HANDLE IT

>Some fuckface makes an inane Internet complaint
Wow we totally didn't see this trope a hundred times before.

Good observation OP. Next you're going to tell us how similar this show is to Speilberg.

Shit, I didn't realise that. I thought it was kind of like ET. Whadya reckon?

True but they did it better than anyone.

I'm sorry?

absolutely butthurt film illiterate idiots. Every single aspect is lifted from random 80's movies. Seriously fuck you. How about you actually watch movies, how are you even on this board?

Ahem

>Look guys, I hate Primo Kino, look at how mature and grown up I am. Give me attention!

Chronicle is hot garbage mate, I'm sorry.

APEX

Excuse me.

Sorry guys, I did it better.

DELET THIS

Forgot my pic. Was blinded by the kino.

Are you saying Stranger Things did it better?

LMAO. To name one, ET was nominated for 9 academy awards and won 4. Stranger Things is forgettable derivative trash that everyone won't even remember in a year.

Chronicle is one of the few films out there which shows you how to do found footage correctly.

And it's still a shit film regardless. What does that tell ya?

That you have shit taste.

Anyways this guy is wrong, Afflicted is how you do found footage properly.

So? It puts its own mark on it. I'd rather have something unoriginal but well made and enjoyable than something unique and bad.

It's really astounding how people are lauding this creatively bankrupt show now to the point of becoming extremely defensive about it. I hope these are not the same people that are sick of Hollywood only making adaptations, reboots, remakes, and sequels.

What about Sense8? Did Sense8 do anything good?

Reminder that no one except a vocal minority would give a fuck about adaptations, reboots, remakes, and sequels if they are done well.

This series is literally only remembered because it's edgy and shows gore.

Does Sup Forums hate Stranger Things or not? I need to know if its okay to like it or not.

Stranger Things is one of the best shows this year i really dont know what you guys are complaining about

Also most of the 80s stuff was more of a reference than a ripoff desu

how many (You)s did I get?

Best show of the year, whatever you think this says of the TV industry.

this show is a breath of fresh air. is it original? no, it borrows a lot. but thats ok. it takes the best elements of goonies, firestarter, ET, elfen lied, akira, super 8, and does a totally fun mash-up that is pure entertainment. the kid actors are terrific, especially the relationship between mike and el. anyone who shits on this show is just trying to be an edgy contrarian.

>using the made up word trope

faggot identified.

Reposting pic related
We're now at the all time low

Its a pretty good show but it's not amazing
It almost feels like a film school project, but like a really good film school project, where the creators were more focused on creating something competent than worrying about originality.
That said, I the Steve arc was one of my favorite twists in the show

this. so much this.

how quickly will Sup Forums start to hate stranger things? I believe we're already at the bottom right corner.

Yup. stage 5, nearing 6. All in the course of a couple of days. It's pretty amazing how shit this board is. Anybody know any site where actual shit is discussed? No, I'm not going to rebbit

>its supposed to be a mish mash of derivative writing and cliches that were never good to begin with!
Oh wow really makes the cogs turn

kill yourself pleb

What a bunch of assblasted dweebs defending stale, boring writing and a bunch of shit performances. The majority of the praise i see for stranger things on Sup Forums is just latent pedophiles posting pictures and fawning over the bald girl anyway

commit suicide asap

Is reddit really that bad? It can't be worse than this, no fucking way. This is the absolute worst place on the internet, isn't it?

Sup Forums is a bunch of pedos and capeshitters so this is right up their alley

People were calling stranger things stale trash on Sup Forums the day it came out fuck off wth your memes

Wow it's almost like it's the whole point of paying homage to the 80's classics and the tropes.

what did they mean by this wooow

No they weren't. There were multiple treads praising until a couple of days ago you fags started hating it because someone other than you loves it. You are trash nouveau ami, pure trash.

>Two cops that don't always see eye to eye have to solve a big case and they don't always play by the rules.

Wow I've never seen that concept ever even attempted in television or film

>2 cops

Which ones...?

The show was praised like it's a gift from God almost the whole week you retard.

Don't bother. This board is deader now than it's ever been, and I've been here since the abatap days.

but true detective did it really well

>abatap
I wish time travel travel existed so that we could go back to 2008

Which are the 2 cops in ST you absolute retard?

autism

I doubt 1% of this board even knows who she is.

>I've been here since the abatap days

>Saying that like it makes you some sort of oldfag

You're literally the fucking cancer.

what's abatap?

You've been here since the Mad max shitposting, at the most, don't bother pretending.

>not posting at the right time

I know it ain't but it sure as fuck confuses the redditards and Sup Forumsacks.

aвaтap

Faggot I was posting here when the post count was four fucking digits. Again, you are literally cancer.

What happened to that guy anyway?

he was born in russia
let's pray for him

they took him

Sure you were reddit. I'm starting to doubt you were here since the Star Wars shitposting, but fine, suuure, you're actually Christoferio Pooliso aren't you?

What's the film that's basically pic related?

Literally kill yourself newfag dipshit

This show is complete fucking trash. They just used shock factor and super shitty animation.

>newfag

Oh my, you outed yourself didn't you?

>hurr durr im the oldest faggot here!

I've forgotten more shit about this awful board than you know you newfaggot cancer garbage. I was Hawkeye and Balki posting when you were still waiting for your chink dads to adopt you from that slav orphanage.

I'm sorry to hear that

God you sound like such a redditor faggot. The way you type is so gay and annoying goddamn

because now

What does that even mean? Youre acting like being here since 2009 makes you some kind of oldfag, and every post you make is smug cunty faggotry. You should go back

>mfw I have never seen a board on Sup Forums not hate something popular
>mfw I can't think of a site that's more contrarian

You're literally a newfag you dumb kike.

am i the only one who sees this?

Then maybe you should get out of Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums and see othe boards, such as /po/, Sup Forums, or /his/ where everything isn't all entirely contrarian.

Better yet, you can go back to where it's the exact opposite, everyone only likes anything that's popular.

Have fun :^)

>which 2 cops
>absolute retard

Holy fucking shit you guys are dumb as hell.

I'm gonna snatch every motherfucker birthday

like this?

>(You)
to (You)

people forget the classics