What are your thoughts, Sup Forums ?

What are your thoughts, Sup Forums ?

Why would we get Posen but not Sudetenland, Elsass and Eupen-Malmeby?

I don't like Hispania. Iberia is better.

And it's still shit. Portugal has told Castile to fuck off for nearly a thousand years now.

good point

Why is Gypsyland that big?

Hungary actually has a higher percentage of Gypsies, mongol.

crying
Less Turkey means better Europe, but do you really want a greater Syria?

Add hungary and Romania together and call it gypsy quarantine

>tries to call him a gypsy
>calls him a mongol instead

It has to be one or the other, bro, you can't have both.

>germany still exists

>american education again

>What are your thoughts, Sup Forums ?

Why do people always merge Portugal and Spain? What is this autism?

Portugal has been independent since the 12th century. They have their own language and culture. There is no reason for Portugal to be part of Spain.

Nuke Libya
And annex Sweden to Finland as reparation and it's all good

>Elsass
fuck off we're full

>What are your thoughts, Sup Forums ?
No, Sweden needs to be contained from the rest of Scandinavia. I all ready seen my family become cuckold addicts, i can't bare to see the rest of my relatives go the same way.

Ow... that was brutally honest

ow, that was brutally honest

>Yugoslavia

Yeah, why the fuck not. I mean, it failed 3 times before but it's bound to work out this time!

You know what needs to happen, Croatia. Your sacrifice will not be appreciated, but you'll be the heroes we need - not the heroes we deserve.

they'll an heroes themseles like at Vukovar?

greenland,markland,helluland,vinland and svalbard are belong into us

this

we want denmark and northern uk aswell :)
and the cleaner parts of sweden in the north..
one can dream

those borders are not as aesthetic

You just went full V A P O R W A V E

There is: united will be stronger.

>Poland not owning rightful clay from sea to sea
>not sharing a border with Hungary

But I like the idea that you cut out Silesia.
It's the cancer of Poland.

>FYROM is bulgarian
>Poland can have the old territory of the Grand Duchy of Posen
>Portugal and Ireland should be independent

North Africa and ME are simple stupid and dangetous

STOP PUTTING PORTUGAL WITH SPAIN

"HURR BUT IT LOOKS BETTER ON DA MAP" ISN'T AN EXCUSE

If it was about looking good I would have made Catalonia independent too, this is just my view.

of course jude :^)

>taking the catalonia bait

utter shit

You have to give it back.

This map is very well made. Kudos, OP. Maybe give the Sudetenland to Germany but give Poland back some land? And also I'm not sure Switzerland necessarily needs to be a country, divide it up according to linguistics.

Giving Europe bigger countries makes us more storng militarily.

And also Alsace is german clay and trierste is Yugo clay

>basically a modern day version of 300
Can you think of a better way to go out?

Finland and Baltic states could easily be part of Russia as well tbqh

oh wow, is this the famous english autism everyone is talking about?

Split up Switzerland and Netherlands, and free the Holy Land in the name of the church. Otherwise 10/10.

I have nothing but respect for your soldiers there, but sometimes it's better to... you know... not go out

Portugal is literally Spain lite. It has as much business being independent from Spain as Austria has being independent from Germany. They are the same people that are only separated because a while back some monarchist cuck held onto his little shitstain of a personal fief.

Alsace is french m14/88

Historically speaking if we got Lviv and Vilnus back, I wouldn't mind giving back Germans Silesia and Eastern Pomerania. Some Poles would hate to see them go, but it's historically understandable. The case of Gdańsk (Danzig) is historically complex one, because it housed both Polish and German populations, however it was built by Polish Piast dynasty and paid to tribute to Polish Crown so we wouldn't give it back no matter what. And finally Poznań (Posen), here it's absolutely inconceivable how any German could make claims to this land. Polish built it and cultivated it for 8 centuries, just because Prussia occupied it for close to a century doesn't make it a German land.

Full off nigger, tyrone

Elsass isn't French. The Rhein is a German river both sides until the end.

Give back west mongolia?

Debatable. But I'm a cheese-eater fan so I still hold with that sometimes

>still made they got Trianon'd

""""""""""""""""""""""czecho slovakia"""""""""""""""

Kill yourself, gypsy

1. Portugal existed long before Spain.

2. The Portuguese have consistently claimed their right to sovereignty and have defended that claim successfully throughout their history.

3. Portugal has legitimised this claim by being one of the first, if not the first, to begin a process of overseas empire building. This process began a full century before the Spanish got in the game.

4. They are not the same people. There is no "Spanish" people. Spain is a union of autonomous communities. In this respect, Portugal could be one of those autonomous communities if it so desired, but it doesn't. The Portuguese are quite closely related to Galicians, linguistically and culturally, and little at all related to, say, Basques. Portugal's sovereignty is not something artificial but natural extension of having a distinct ethnic, cultural, and linguistic identity.

Explain pl0x

I remember a time in wish we worked together.

I remember those good old times m14/88

Thanks for the help at stalingrad senpai. really held back the russians.......

Can't tell if you're being ironic or not.
My granfather died there (but like an idiot). Basically his job was to smear the tanks visors with paint, and somehow he climbed over the gun and got shot in the stomach

huh. my grandfather was a medic captured in the Tractor factory, and got out of the labor camp in 1952.

fucking idiot. It was not the romanians fault we lost stalingrad. If the faggot german officers who wanted to make hitler look bad to get a monarchy back didn't send the 6th division to romania, we would have won.

hopefully we will be able to fulfill his legacy

at least he survived

potugeese are ok

Just to make things clear, we didn't betray you in 1944, we had the capital captured, it was the russians giving orders. Sorry :'(

Let's fight just like in the old days, brother.

>73335755
Let's cleanse Germany from the filth you're dealing with

>Albania still exists

Sadly (muh 70000000000 bunkers)