New WWYD thread. Bonus: Choose how you would seduce/pick them up, and how you would fuck them

New WWYD thread. Bonus: Choose how you would seduce/pick them up, and how you would fuck them.

Which do you choose?

The nastier the better.

Choosing right cause she looks a little thicker. Id fuck her doggy style and watch her ass and thighs jiggle as I pound her and cum deep inside her asshole

First I would ether her mother and father and get them secured to chairs. Bolt the chairs to the ground and ball gag them. Then we start with the fun on your little woman. First I noose her neck and gently hang her in front of mommy and daddy. Then tie a tourniquet around her left leg and leave it like that for 3 or so hours as I torture her breasts with a riding crop until they were bruised and sore, before using the crop on her pussy until she's squirming in agony. As the leg turns blue I would cut it off with a surgical saw, lubricate my cock and start fucking her stump. As I approach climax I would brutalize her face with a ball-peen hammer and smile at mommy and daddy as I shoot my first load on her bludgeoned face. After catching my breath, her severed limb would go on daddy's lap and I would use a blow torch to cauterize half the stump wound. Waiting for her to come to after she passed out, I'd fill her poop shoot with enough grease to fill a formula one race car. I'd put a metal chef glove and punch daddy on the chin and slap my blood covered cock on mommy's face. Then comes the anal sex marathon on your little woman. Right before I ejaculate into her ass, she gets the metal glove donkey punch to the back of the head. Finally the tourniquet comes off and I masturbate till climax while she bleeds out and then shoot my load on mommy's face. From there I grab a quick shower, poor gas on mommy and daddy and set fire to the house and go to bar for drinks.

Right.

I'd meet her at a tailgate, play some pong and get fucked up. After the game I'd take her to a party at my place and we'd hook up in my room.

I'd throw her on her back, throw her shirt off and lick those tits... fuck her missionary and would love to see my hot white cum on that dark skin. Would absolutely finish on her face.

I would have right sit on my face while left rides me.

Be rough and include dogs

Push the right one into the bushes and rip her panties off. Then I fuck her pussy until I'm close. I then bring left down to eat her pussy while I fuck and cum in left's ass

Wwyd

I remember you posting this pic on the other thread. I commented but I'll leave another.

Would admire that body and have her ride me hard.. she seems liek she wouldnt want me to cum inside her but would offer to let me finish in her mouth

Left, blowjob ending in facial.

Repost from last thread, Wwyd? Requests?

She has a really nice toned ass... her thighs are muscle, they dont really jiggle but a great positoin none the less

Bend over blue dress right there and fuck her while making the short one eat my ass.

I'd be on top of her, grinding my cock between those cheeks and tease her as it goes under that bathing suit bottom... I'd make sure to put it in her as she pushes her ass on me... would grab her hair and give her deep powerful strokes until I cum all over her ass and bathing suit bottom

Repost from last thread, Wwyd?

After a few drinks, we'd go back to her hotel room and we'd break out into a drunken sex session. I'd use her ponytails as handles and fuck her from the back, watching that ass bounce on my fat hard cock and finish inside her.

She's cute. Do you have more?

She looks like an ex girlfriend. I'd fuck her in my ex's bed while she wears her clothes. Right before I'm about to cum, I moan my ex's name and then leave her in the bed like the whore she is

Wwyd

she's a huge slut and has got a perfect ass made for fucking. Have tons of her

You got issues man, go talk to someone about that

Don't hold back

omg she'd suck me off until I busted thick hot streams on her face

The guy probably just wants a reaction.

yessir

Want more of her? Any requests?

holy shit she can throw it back...

feet/soles and ass good sir

you're goddamn right she can

wwyd

def more bikini

Wwyd?

any stories? man she would get this dick reaaaal quick... deep inside that ass

Don't have any good feet. Here's more

She looks delicate. I would cuddle her tenderly after her anal session.

my ex gf, wwyd?

The left bush. It looks like I could water it some more. I'd use that as my in and then I'd caress it gently

i heard she had nudes go around in high school where she put paint brushes in her pussy lol, but other than that not too much, but I've heard she gets around a lot, which is no surprise considering the slutty pics she posts

do mine anyone??

I want to lick her asshole

fuck, forgot pic

>go for it

anybody consider wrecking a Gilf?

money, fuck'em right in the pussy

And another

perfect little slut

wwyd with her?

bamp

awesome tits ----> wwyd ?

From the other thread, plus some more.

I would slide my hands up from her hips to her breasts and palm those tits while I kissed and sucked her neck. I'd nibble her ear, slow and sensual, as my fingers toyed with her stiffening nipples. I push against her until she was up against the wall and bring hand down to rub her through her shorts before I unbutton them. With just a slight tug, they would fall to the floor leaving her nearly defenseless to my intruding fingertips.

I'd bury them to the knuckle, pushing her panties aside. She would moan and move against me, gyrating her waist slowly in contrast to my fingers thrusting inside her.

Now that she was ready, I would take my cock and stick it past her lower lips, and jam her against the wall, pounding her with passion as she wrapped her arm around me. I would pick her up by her legs, and she'd cum as she felt my warm seed shoot inside her.

bimpin' with another of her

>WWYD?

Very easy. Clearly shopping whores. A day throwing down cash and pretending to shop with them, telling them how pretty they are, and before dessert, the deal is sealed and you are off to a hotel room. How would I fuck them? Any way I want including watching their first lesbian encounter together after mutually sucking my dick and slipping their cum slicked lips together.

fuck yeah. was hoping i'd see you here user.

anyone?

Drag into the woods, tie her up spread-eagle between four trees and fuck her unconscious. Come back every few hours to fuck her, get her water and use her like that until she is mine.

every thread! she must be a horny slut that wants to hear all the depraved things we'd do

Buttfuck on the carpet, cum all over her back. Make her suck my cock until I am hard again and push that pretty face deep into my root as I gag her on cum hard enough to spurt out her nose.

Anyone?

Nerd-fuck her bent over the couch as she games on line. Treat her right so that will become an every day thing.

Lol. You described her perfectly

Nice, there's more of her in the thread already. Got kik? Want more?

second from left

Sell her to some rag head ISIS mutherfucker, use the cash to buy a burger.