Life is boring and I feel empty inside. I hate myself and I have no social life. How do I stop being a total degenerate?

Life is boring and I feel empty inside. I hate myself and I have no social life. How do I stop being a total degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2017/05/16/anti-trump-groups-have-a-new-target-mcdonalds/?utm_term=.aacd2e76f813
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit in your hands and rub it on your chest

Get a job and shut up about it
You dont want to hear other peoples bullshit, why should we hear yours

Quad dubs does not lie

Suck on my quadruple doubles sonny jim

You need to post a selfie so we can see what were working with

Life is hard waaaaaaaah

Cmon op lets see what you look like. Ill tell you if theres any hope

well it depends on how you are a complete degenerate but most of the time i would just get a few friends ( dont be super up front about being friends just lay low) and get feedback

get a dog
take it to the dog park

This is the one I have on hand rn

Cut your hair ya damned hippie

Oh shit kid.

I was thinking about it but my forehead is huge

Get a haircut. Lose the beanie. Theyre fucking lame. I was gonna bag on you for the squirtle but it looks like youre at a carnival so that gets a pass. You look like youre smart, idk you could be a retard. Not ugly. Theres hope for you yet young one

I have a receding hairline, dont be a puss.
High and tight, 2 on the sides, flat top

I was at cedar point with friends. I might get a haircut over the summer to see how it is and if I don't like it I'll just grow it out. Also thanks.

I have a bullmastiff. She sleeps most of the time and I walk her once every 3 days or so. She's 7.

Yea, you have a full head of hair and it looks like you could rock many styles kid. i doubt its that big. Do asshole kids make fun of you? That'll happen much less as you get older and the people around you become more mature.

thats what it is, you need some confidence to boost your moral, try being more out going

Get /fit/ bro

This is also good advice. Health is wealth gym is bank.

I get called JB once in a while by people and my family. Otherwise they don't give a shit. When I do show my forehead they find it horrifyingly huge cause it's as long as a lighter.

Dont OP.
You're good where you are.

I started going like 2 weeks ago

Wrong

Now i feel like i need to see the forehead.

Need a timestamp?

If you are alone it's because its better that way bro.
Im not here to judge but the occams razor is tight.
Or something like that.

no. just forehead

nah mate.

Honestly my dude, you should start lifting. I was an overweight computer nerd virgin degenerate before i started to lift. now im a fit computer nerd who is also not a virgin anymore. Lifting will give you confidence and make you feel better about nearly every aspect of your life.

Nah what faggot?
Nah im alone cuz im the best human ever?

No

Get a bit more "modern" haircut, glasses, and style. Keep exercising and as time will go by, the social life will come to you
Jk, it's a 50/50 for that one. But, possible to achieve

I have a natural shitty looking face

Get a job, preferably as a cashier or basically anywhere where you'll be forced to talk to people. It gets rid of shyness, and from there you'll be able to talk to new people, coworkers will probably be easiest to hang out with. From there you might meet their friends and get bigger groups and other people.
It worked for me, as I couldn't even say "Hi" to people I saw in school daily/in my classes, I guess I was anxious about it, or self conscious or something. But since last February I've been working as a cashier, and it really helped me overcome it. Now I could have a full blown conversation with a random stranger. I hang out with my coworkers a lot outside of work and we go places and do fun shit. Plus, you'll of course be making money which is always nice

take off the fucking benie

I don't have a fucking head band what do I use?

mess up your hair a bit

it dont matter mess it a bit to see what you look like

You look better than my ugly ass user. Go get some babes

Sniff your mom's panties and go to bed faggot

your forehead isn't even big wtf
stop focusing on that, when most people won't notice it
make your hair a bit messy, no beanie, and SMILE
after working out, you are good to go. you don't look bad

At first I was joking about killing yourself.
But your hair?
You feel empty and sad for your hair?
You are sad.

I always get shit from everybody that my forehead is like 20% larger than theirs or something. Maybe because it's always covered?

I just feel empty in general. The hair is a component.

Jeez OP you're not even 18 aren't ya?
Sad cunt bawwing about his privileged life :(

A component of what?
You are not butt ugly.
Yo probably some money and friends
What makes your life sad?

Ayy

they're probably just not used to it.
i used to never put my hair up because I thought it looked weird (forehead)
but now, it's almost up all the time and people love it.
you just have to modernize it if it's up

My friends hate me, I have 0 social skills even though I have a job, my parents divorced twice and I have general low self esteem and worth.

yet it due to it being covered up show everyone your forehead and they will get use to it ( its going to be difficult first because of comments but trust me it will go away)

OP

Pretty much tbh

if your friends hate you, obviously those aren't real friends.
you still have time to get good friends

nigga if a bunch of cynical assholes on fucking Sup Forums say that you look ok you are ok

Go outside more. Preferably in nature.

Seriously. This helps your sanity more than you think

Im just kidding bro!
Get yourself up mane.
Just because other people are fucked doesn't mean you loose value.
OP take opioids, you'll feel better.
A lot better

Stop hating yourself and get a social life. You literally put the answer in your OP ffs

mate what do you think detours people when talking to others

roll

i prefer being called cynical penis tyvm

fuck off

I live in a preppy as shit district and everybody has the fucking short sides long on top fuckboi haircut. Plus I've tried many times to meet people but they're either a preppy shit or a mentally destroyed emo furry but beggars can't be choosers right?

Wow. A whole threads worth of dubs in a single post. I'm impressed.

>>if a bunch of cynical penises say you look ok you are ok

Don't be that type of cunt.

How about fucking turn 18 first.

MODS

Coming on too strongly or shyly, inappropriate topics, nerdy shit are some

>>from Sup Forums

I don't really have a mom anymore

Smoke weed.
Buy it in the street, stab some people befriend others.
That's how one grows OP

This seems like a good thread to recruit.

Alright Sup Forums, there was a thread earlier that was supposed to trick SJWs into believing that McDonald's is a white supremacist patriarchal misogynist scum. It was overridden by fidget spinners so I made this to recruit new Sup Forumstards willing to help. Spread #D|o|w|n|W|i|t|h|T|h|e|C|l|o|w|n (Don't you fucking dare use this hashtag without the dividers. It'll tip people that this is a prank). Spread white cis privileged clown being a misogynist through paying male workers more and that women can be clowns too. Hell, washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2017/05/16/anti-trump-groups-have-a-new-target-mcdonalds/?utm_term=.aacd2e76f813 (thanks to an Amerifag who I will not name the ID if mods are butthurt) proves SJWs already hate McDonald's. This. Will. Work. Now join us for our cause.

Old thread was originally from Sup Forums

You don't have to be friends with them, just pretend you like them, which would help your social skills
I don't consider lots of people my friends even though they may consider me a friend
Practice your social skills irl, and just meet some cool peeps online
Some of the greatest conversations I've had were from people online
My area kinda sucks as well, but I'm moving somewhere else so it's ight
You may have a while to move, but really socializing is a lot easier than you might think

Ohiofag?

Thanks my dude

Nah, Michigan.

well there you go ( when talking you want to relate to the topic at hand and if you know the person and what they like make references or that of pop culture in general create a sense of humor that is special to you and is recognizable but not vulgar humor )

Nah.

fuck off mate

In Sup Forums we are all degenerates fags with no social life

Negative attitude is what makes you so unlikable OP.
You're like a sappy whore

Kys

>implying I'm a filthy liberal

That wasn't me

speak fo yoself, stitch

See

im not op but he isnt negative he is just at cross points in his life and thinks that there is something that needs to be changed and people change which is totally reasonable

Fuckin' love Squirtle.

but where is the pic of you and your hair (we need to see it and mess it up a bit)

Gengarrr

that has nothing to do with this thread

That looks lik lean my nigga.

If it helps I'm a psycologist. There's a men zingers song that has lyric "happiness is just a state of mind"
All I can tell you is what your feeling is aparant only towards the feelings. You can. And will find a way out of an undesirable state. I'm just a comment don't expect anything from this thread

My hair is naturally straight and limp and I don't have any gel around.

show us license if you are a psychologist

Nah, just shake it all about (dont put it in a emo type hair doo)