In 1995 Donald Trump was traveling along a New Jersey highway when the limo in which he was traveling experienced a...

>In 1995 Donald Trump was traveling along a New Jersey highway when the limo in which he was traveling experienced a flat tire. Spotting the disabled car along the side of the road, a passing motorist stopped to offer his assistance. After helping, Trump asked how he could repay the good samaritan. The man asked that Trump send his wife a bouquet of flowers. Trump agreed.

>True to his word, the bouquet arrived several weeks later along with a note saying, "we've paid off your mortgage."

>hannity.com/articles/election-493995/a-couple-stopped-to-help-donald-14289119/

How can you not love The Donald?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/luck/trump.asp
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/a-couple-stopped-to-help-donald-14289119/
bc.ctvnews.ca/donald-trump-presents-lung-patient-with-suitcase-of-cash-1.1315776
youtube.com/watch?v=p7w2ju6_dI0
accuracyinpolitics.blogspot.com/2013/05/snopes-got-snoped.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACN_Inc.
articles.philly.com/1991-11-20/news/25769814_1_donald-trump-marla-maples-big-bat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't not love him. I wasn't for him at first but all I had to do is stop listening to the liars and he won me over. Trump is truly greatness we haven't seen in this country for a long time.

I want to but in this world of false flags and shills I just don't know anymore.

We need someone who is blatant about their plans, I know he may be subversive, but in this world of disinfo, only the clearest agendas prevail.

I have too much value in subversion though. So help me god someone is blatant, because I don't want to waste this opportunity if the blatant way fails.

Better question, how can a car with 2+ males in it fail to contain someone who knows how to change a tire?

>I wasn't for him at first but all I had to do is stop listening to the liars and he won me over.
This is why I'm skeptical.

Are we missing anything?

It's like I need to go through every background check of him to make sure.

>several weeks later

WTF

If it made the news it was a publicity stunt.

True story but the guy who helped Trump was a hasidic jew. These articles never mention that for some reason.

>you didn't pay for my things soon enough

bernie supporters everyone

>Better question, how can a car with 2+ males in it fail to contain someone who knows how to change a tire?
Tires are tricky without experience.

He's rich, he probably never did that.

Doesn't mean he doesn't know the struggles of the working class, he's using his position to serve.

but he paid for the guys mortgage

>hasidic jew
>didn't immediately ask him to pay off his mortgage, his car, and send his kids to college

i don't believe it

like seriously wtf?, that was damn cruel of him to wait that long

What do you think, that it takes 5 minutes to find the guy that helped him and track down who his creditor is, then make arrangements to have his loan paid off?

Car presumably has a driver.

>True story but the guy who helped Trump was a hasidic jew.
Don't you ever think that some might be wary of the tower of Babel Jews are building?
Some may be bringing that tower down with Sup Forums.

It's a shame most do not bother to try though. Their head is absorbed with vice and think amorality is righteous.

Not in the 80's you fucking retards

Subversion is the way of the slave morality.

This is why you love Trump: because he exudes the master morality from every pore. At first glance he appears as vain, gaudy, rude, irrational, etc. But on inspection of his conduct you learn that he is the definition of nobility that Nietzsche talked about.

there is also an article about him saving a man from an ass beating in NYC as well

Snopes is calling bullshit on this story. Take that for what you will:

snopes.com/luck/trump.asp

>Hannity

It MUST be true, right? Right?

>hannity.com/articles/election-493995/a-couple-stopped-to-help-donald-14289119/
Not everyone knows how to or wants to change a tire on the side of the NJT. Then get all dirty and sweated up doing it when you're going to a meeting or something. Better to wait for the tow truck.

Also this. His charity knows no borders.
bc.ctvnews.ca/donald-trump-presents-lung-patient-with-suitcase-of-cash-1.1315776

I assuming that Trump would have been fine without the help, but he was impressed that a stranger would take the time to offer another person

What do you mean "not in the '80s"?

Everyone has skeletons in their closets. It's just a question of how many. A major businessman like Trump however can't afford to have too many because it could topple his entire empire. Something the left cannot understand. This is in contrast to political figures who think they're safe from any kind of retribution such as Hillary and who brazenly mock anyone who dares to question them.

Your only other alternative to FOX is left-wing media.
I'm from Canada. 1995 we were still in the 80's, that's my bad.

>Leaf
As expected

snopes more like dopes lol

nah but its legit p sure iirc was brought up again here

youtube.com/watch?v=p7w2ju6_dI0

I don't know how it is in Canada, but I'm old enough to remember about 20 years ago stopping on the side of the road to assist a stranger in America was common because it was just the nice thing to do. I've done it and have received help when I needed it. Maybe Canada never had that sense of decency in place.

I wouldn't dare stop for any mother fucker these days.

has hillary ever done this?

There's a reason there's no stories of "personal Hillary"

>hurricane hits coast
>mother nature wants publicity
>Americans

I think back before cell phones were so ubiquitous people stopped to help people on the side of the road, because the alternative was them being stuck out there for hours and hours.

accuracyinpolitics.blogspot.com/2013/05/snopes-got-snoped.html

it was in Time also

fuck off shill

>posting something from snopes

kill yourself

Bowling Alone and related books and studies demonstrate that diversity killed this.

You better be trolling

>uses snopes
Kek

Mother nature is not a real person my self hating friend.

The real telling thing too is how he never even brings this kind of shit up.

Talk about humble. Great story, brought a smile to my face.

Snopes is a liberal site.

The owner's wife is named "Ted", and they used the original money they made from the site to cut Ted's dick off.

Prove me wrong. You can't.

This is the real reason. I've helped people in my town (over 90% white) and got help once when I ran out of gas (fuel gauge was broken and I hadn't figured that out yet). While I was on the side of the road nearly every car stopped to make sure everything was ok

>plants aren't alive
>Americans

>Getting back to Donald Trump, we find that on at least one verifiable occasion he's known to have bestowed largesse on a helpful stranger. Trump's 79-year-old mother was mugged in 1991, suffering broken bones and severe facial bruises. A passing truck driver who witnessed the assault brought down the mugger and handed him over to justice. (The robber was later sentenced to 3 to 9 years in prison). The Donald had dinner with the rescuer, his sister, and his son; offered the Samaritan a better job; and gave him a check for an undisclosed amount.

The market wants to isolate you. You'll make a better consumer then

Goddamned Canadians are ruining this board

It's a well known anecdote if you living in NYC. Also, Trump has virtually universal praise from his former employees. You're going to hear more stories like this in the next 6 months. For all of his bravado, he does not like to boast about his small personal works. Other people will continue to come out and do it for him. Whether the media keeps a lid on it is another question.

BASED DONALD
praise emperor!

He still fails the Turing Test.

look into ACN

two friends of mine got into contact with that company (as in, they got sucked into it) and it's a complete pyramid scheme. apparently Trump was involved in it, however the media hasn't said a word about it

There's a bible verse about doing good works only God can see rather than shouting them from the streets, what a great guy.

>b-but he's a racist, sexist, islamophobic mean doody-head!

You have to be a real piece of shit to hate on a stand-up guy like Trump.

Care to give us more than an acronym?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACN_Inc.

literally the first thing on google

The media won't say shit about that because Shillary is probably doing the same. In the US, your media likes to pretend that the rich are playing by the rules just like everyone else.

>he exudes the master morality from every pore
Master morality is going to make EVERYONE a slave.

Don't you get this? It's a contradiction.

Unless we all strive for good, there won't be any good.
At the same time, it is wrathful to let your own self destruction occur. We must sin to save ourselves temporarily, but only for the goal of redeeming everyone.

I feel sick.

MLM is not illegal in any way.

And I wonder whether you can prove to legal standards that ACN is a pyramid scheme as you say.

I have to agree with
It looks like they determined that the pyramid scheme event they had was an isolated case in Montana and they were operating outside of the company rule book. And according to the wiki you linked Trump wasn't more than a spokesman which is hardly anything when it comes to companies.

>the truck driver requested Trump to send flowers to his WIFE

TRUMPED

Master morality is the very ideology which allows one to rise above the level of a slave. It's the weak who want to level the playing field so that strong men like Trump become slaves, and the rest of us lose the chance to become strong men.

>Unless we all strive for good, there won't be any good.

To be a master is good. All else is merely virtue signalling and platitude.

your adorable

Trump seems to really treat the people around him well.

A true leader.

>good samaritan
>someone who helps another person who they are culturally inclined to despise
>trump called him a good Samaritan
>trump confirmed that the person shouldn't have helped him, as it's culturally normal to despise trump and his fellow elites

Hmmmmmmm

It's just someone who helps someone else in distress.

yeah trump did something altruistic 20 years ago so he could use it now.

>Master morality is the very ideology which allows one to rise above the level of a slave.
At what cost?

You do it at the cost of other people's misery.

I don't believe in it one bit. I will destroy it in any way I can.

>It's the weak who want to level the playing field so that strong men like Trump become slaves, and the rest of us lose the chance to become strong men.
It's the weak who rely on feeding on others rather than solving the problem once and for all.

>To be a master is good. All else is merely virtue signalling and platitude.
To be a master is pride. To be a master is sloth veiled in cloke of hard work.
It is much stronger to bring the salvation of people.
It is much stronger to destroy amorality.

Yet you run away and hide behind your master ideology.
You succumb to weakness of not doing what is righteous for all.

Everyone is feeding on each other and for what purpose?
Everyone is miserable. Those at the top are lost. They seem to think they have conquered morality, when they simply succumbed to amorality.

I tire of it. It is death. It is slavery.

The master-morality is not a master of things at all, it's the inability to fight for virtue.

The fact you call virtue weak and slave like proves that it is fooling everyone on this planet.

Trump also apparently stopped a mugger in 1991

articles.philly.com/1991-11-20/news/25769814_1_donald-trump-marla-maples-big-bat

>"we've paid off your mortgage."
in other news the man didn't even have a mortgage, it was already paid off.

Theres only two tricks to changing a tire and those are easy enough to figure out on the fly. One is break the lug nuts loose before you jack the car up and two is tighten the lugs in a pattern opposite to each other instead of just going to the one thats at the left or right.

plot twist: the note was just a troll, he didn't pay the mortage

Break a sweat how fucking fat are you.

wtf i hate trump now >:(