Looking for advice on how to go about talking to my dad about Fucking my girlfriend. She wants to fuck him...

Looking for advice on how to go about talking to my dad about Fucking my girlfriend. She wants to fuck him. Do you think I should just right out ask him about it? Pic related

show her tits

Is your dad married? Living alone? Do you live with him?

Dont get cucked by your dad bro

>She wants to fuck him
Beta cuck

Post nudes of girl in question

fucking bait. post timestamped image:

"I want to fuck his dad" on her belly. or fuck off.

Take the pussy, he can have the ass.. Blame the UTI on him ...

Chuck. B8. Fuck off.

Cuck. B8. Fuck off.

Dad is separated, living with him right now.

Would it help to show him pics of her while talking to him about it?

Post more of your girlfriend for us to fap to since you're a cuck faggot. Specifically, try to focus on her sweet chocolate-y anus.

Don't let her do it mate. At least not while you live together. It will ruin your relationship with your dad (assuming it's good right now).

stag faggot

Me and my gf

Is your dad better looking then You? How much bigger is his dick? When did she first admit this?

not better looking, don't know, about a year ago.

moar

>How much bigger is his dick?
>don't know
you should know OP, you fucking fag

Truly tho m8 why would you put this online? And why would you be dating a degenerate skank?

because I'm a degenerate skank too. If he's around my size then he should have a decent size.

threesome

Are you seriously thinking getting fucked by your old man. Fucking faggot kys

not necessarily, but not opposed I guess.

My girl, not me

Me and gf

Watch your Dad get her pregnant and then marry her. That would be funny as hell.

Just get them both really drunk and let nature take its course.

my dad asked my to get him some mdma in September. Was thinking about using that as a bridge for it.

You do this and it'll be her living with him while you're on the streets. BTW, dumper her, she's a whore with daddy issues

She'd still be living with me, but if things worked out good then he could fuck her whenever he wanted. He's getting old. He could use some young fresh pussy

Wow, you are by far the biggest faggot in the world

thats just fucking sad dude

why are you cucking yourself like this? she is obvs a whore, dump her

Giving the Ol' man some pussy. Think about if you were in his shoes. You are doing the right thing. I would be a proud father. She can just go up and hit on him then explain you know about it. Solved. Post moar of her

Just post more nudes of your gf

figured he would like some young pussy. She likes the idea of him Fucking her, but she's really shy about it. She dresses slutty around him, but she wants him to be OK with it before she does anything.

How old is the gf and how old is the old man?

>mfw the girl is probably OP.
>mfw Sup Forums (Sup Forums) is calling OP sad
>mfw Sup Forums is nothing but basement dwellers
>mfw all of Sup Forums have daddy issues

Shes just nervous. Go have her test the waters then if she wants it. Touch up on him and shit and go with it. Easy to tell if he likes it. And moar of her.

She is 19 he is 52
Was thinking about leaving a couple of pics of her open on his computer.

That would definitely spark his interest but thats about it

dude
are you sure his dick is even working

I'd leave a note open explaining everything.

leave them alone together and have her accidentally drop a condom in his lap and pick it up with her mouth.

she's trying to tell you they have already done everything anyway