"You are my gift to this handsome HONKA HONKA!"

>"You are my gift to this handsome HONKA HONKA!"

What in the literal fuck did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yL7UStivFHY
uk.movies.yahoo.com/jared-leto-reportedly-feels-he-was-tricked-into-184403204.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a clown. Clowns honk.

he wus cray cray

He wants a black dude. the "handsome honka honka" in question, to have sex with his girlfriend as a gesture of solidarity.

Why does Harley have a tattoo of the same phrase that's on her shirt?

The black guy called Harley a bitch so the Joker wanted to see him make out with Harley before killing him.

I think that is how the scene went

This.

>please cuck me or I'll kill you

Leto's Joker was laughably bad. So was Margot desu.

>batsy batsy batsy

Oh fuck off Margot reminded me so much of Harley in the games. She was spot on with her performance.

>But if you cuck me...I'LL KILL YOU ANYWAY! hAHAHaHAhahaHAHAhaHAHAhahAHHAHAahA!!!!!

That's how Harley talks in BTAS though

I wish she had more of the accent going on

>Margot shills

Fuck off, you and your fridge waifu.

>turning back to the fridge meme
Why is Sup Forums filled with fucking idiots?

Also when she was on the helicopter rope and waved to deadshot it was UNCANNY how much she resembled Harley from comics and video game just the way she looked in the distance. It was almost like they brought full Harley Quinn to life in movie form!

I cant believe people dont like her

>see OP's image
>don't think of a fridge while seeing Margot

Maybe you are the problem, you idiot?

He was fucking with him

Like "hunka hunka burning love" but he says it like honka

>see a picture of a women
>immediately think of a Sup Forums meme
Who is the real fucking idiot here?

You are making no actual chat relating to the movie so just go away

>he doesn't see a fridge

She's literally a fridge.

I love KEKMAN!

it's called cuckholding, the intellectuals fetish, the scene actually takes places in a nightclub called The Interracial Breeding Grounds

>you are making no actual "chit chat"

Uh, like the Joker eh, you really are an edgy kid eh... kill yourself honestly.

How did you not understand this scene? It's very basic gangster shit.

>guy staring at boss's girl
>says something disrespectful ("You got one bad bitch")
>boss is infuriated but doesn't show it on the outside
>"Oh? You wanna fuck her?"
>"Uh..."
>"No, really, come on! Hey baby, come over here. This guy wants to fuck you!"
>boss's girl sits in guy's lap
>"Come on, man, don't you think she's hot? Don't you wanna fuck her?!"
>"N-no, man... she's your girl..."
>"EXACTLY RIGHT!"
>shoots guy to assert maximum dominance

This sort of thing happens in gang/mob movies all the time. Joker was fucking with the guy to teach him a lesson about coming onto his girl, and he was so mad he killed him. This also will increase the respect/fear given by other gangs when they hear about what happened to the guy who disrespected Joker's girl.

But that was Joker's nightclub.

True.

Am 2d Spessman, Can Confirm.

Summer pls go and stay go.

youtube.com/watch?v=yL7UStivFHY

I'm not one for YouTube but this video is pretty much spot on, even if the guy is clearly autistic. Such an awful, cringe-inducing POS flick.

>quoting me wrong
I said you are not making actual chat not chit chat. Just stop already

Uh, I want summer to leave.

A shame we didnt get another scene of Joker teaching another guy a lesson.

He could have been really menacing. I did like the kitchen scene which made me feel uncomfortable but sadly that was it with Jared.

After so many threads this is the first poster I've ever seen get it right. Good job, user.

he call her "a bad bitch" which is a compliment in nigger lingo

the original stencil for the shirt was small enough to make a tattoo, and its le edgy maime shit either way so why the fuck not

What's the midi effective method to parallel park? I'm trying to get my license before the end of this year.

hearing Margot botch "puddin" was hard to listen to 9001 times, would still strangle with peen

most*
Sorry

>Joker not understanding black slang kills the guy
Kek makes the Joker even more derangee

you must be a shill, nobody can be so autist

what a madman, you could say that he is really DAMAGED

Only women parallel park, find a better spot you fag.

She was terrible and so was her accent

kek

No, the movie was shit, but the number of people genuinely confused by that scene fucking astounds me. Even RLM didn't understand it.

I didn't check if this is actually what you meant but it looked like it and I really wanted to try HoloLens.

*Office Lens, even

It's a setup to a no win situation

>negro says nah
>has now insulted the Joker by insinuating he has poor taste in women and Harley by insinuating she's not attractive enough
>negro says MUH dick
>has now fucked Harley, his boss' girl
He was dead the moment he looked at Harley. Everything else was the Joker and Harley fucking with him

>IM DA JOKAH BAYBEE!

*cringe

Thanks

>the gap should be at least one-and-a-half times the length of your own vehicle
So I was barely able to do the // park for my road test and want to master it now; is this always a good rule to follow, or is it a bit exaggerated for testing standards?

That's his secret, he's always the cuck.

What the fuck is a "left lock"? Is this something on new cars?

Just came back from the cinema:
>helicopters keep getting rekt by demon groot
>helicopter with them in it gets taken down
>hey i know let's extract our target via helicopter

What is this?

so what mob movies that have this same type of situation that you describe?

Not him, but that shit happened a lot in Sopranos, guys shooting their mouth off and get baited intoa catch 22 situation.

but the Joker doesn't give a fuck about Harley

RIP Shoe Snatchin' Willy

It's not HONKA HONKA you fucks he said HUNKA HUNKA, as in hunk. You are my gift to this hunk.

He literally said HONKA HONKA, learn to hear.

that scene was so badly acted and edited

>why is Sup Forums filled with fucking idiots

i ask myself that very questiondaily when I read posts like yours.

No, he 'literally' didn't. Maybe in the shitty fucking cam you watched, but if you actually watched in a cinema, he clearly says HUNKA HUNKA.

Just cuck my shit up, nigga nigga

uk.movies.yahoo.com/jared-leto-reportedly-feels-he-was-tricked-into-184403204.html

He was bamboozaled into playing the Joker

>even

Huh... Never thought of it that way

So lex luther ruined and won't be back, and now joker ruined and won't be back either. Bravo dc.

REBOOT WHEN

so was it HONKA HONKA or HUNKA HUNKA?

So was the Joker a cuck or what?

>if flash captured captain boomerang in his full suit
why does Bruce comment on his "makeshift" suit in JL? Isnt JL after SS?

>why is June's first instinct as an archaeologist to open something when she should be bagging/tagging for research?

>What was the purpose of Harley and Joker jumping in the ooze if she already was crazy from Joker torturing her?

>Why does Joker have his own emoji

>Deadshot I understand, El Diablo sure, Croc sure, but why Boomerang and Harley? They are a taskforce made to kill metahumans...the fuck are they gonna do?

>Waller knows the monster dudes are dangerous and leaves the suicide squad to fight them and most of the soldiers leave, knowing full well they risk dying against them.
If so, why was Waller so worried about them dying in the heli crash????

>Harley goes off on her own...they don't think about killing her? They did it immediately with Slipknot

>Ah yes, Deadshot trades the friendship of someone he just met who is crazy for the safety of his family which is his entire character

>Enchantress puts hundreds of soldiers on the streets but none anywhere near her doomsday machine?

>the ancient language that Incubus and Enchantress speak just happens to be spanish?

>Why was Waller pressing on the buttons on her phone while holding it, which previously activated the bombs.

>>why is June's first instinct as an archaeologist to open something when she should be bagging/tagging for research?

It's whispering her name during the scene, obviously imparting some kind of psychic influence. It's like the One Ring, it's urging her to open it, so she does.

Just like your mom urged me to fuck her lmao

shit, that's a pretty convincing theory actually..

>Harley goes off on her own...they don't think about killing her? They did it immediately with Slipknot

Are you fucking retarded? Did you not watch the fucking movie?
Joker disabled her bomb and Waller does tell Flag to kill Harley but it doesn't activate.
So she tells Deadshot to shoot her, but Deadshot misses on purpose cuz he's friends with Harley at this point.

>They are a taskforce made to kill metahumans
IIRC they aren't supposed to be killing metahumans, just doing clandestine government shit and Waller saying they could take on the next Superman was a way to get funding. The movie kinda fucked that part up though,

I'm referring to when she goes on the elevator

ARE YOU THE SAME DUDE WHO POSTS THIS IN EVERY THREAD?

>le ebin meem that relies on you being retarded and not knowing what a hunk is

one of my biggest questions was why the enchantress's brother is impervious to bullets/missiles/conventional weapons and absolutely wrecks shit with his demigod powers, and yet in the end is just killed by a small bomb

>"MOM'S GONNA FREAK" copy pastas
>honka honka
>im da jokah beibi
>melvin brother of the joker

What has Sup Forums become?

hey at least we're not constantly making bane threads

DCuck JOKAH fan spotted

If you're talking about Tara Strong, she is objectively the WORST Quinn.
Or at least she was, until SS.

>Joker was fucking with the guy to teach him a lesson about coming onto his girl

What's the point of teaching a guy a lesson when you kill him afterward? Does Joker believe in heaven?

Give me an example of a movie or show where this happens.

>games
Mentally-stunted man children should leave.

>Mentally-stunted man children should leave
to what place

The black guy should have been more culturally sensitive, understanding that bitch could be misinterpreted.

I figure because he was weakened in the fight with The Diablo

Ah yes, now I understand why he said "HONKA HONKA" thanks!

He was saying "HUNKA HUNKA." Like hunk. Or like Elvis' song, "I'm just a hunka hunka burnin' love." It was their dumb way of making him get the point across in a "cuh-ray-zee" unstable way, but what he's doing is saying the black guy thinks he's super hot shit, enough so to be ogling and commenting on Joker's girl. It's like if someone sarcastically said something like, "Oh, this GENIUS thinks he's got a better answer than me!" It's a sarcastic way to call him out on his disrespectful shit. It's really not that fucking hard to grasp.

If that's you're theory, it remains a bad movie since the director couldn't properly communicate that to his audience. Literally everyone in this thread doesn't know the point of that scene.

Stop shilling, SS was a shitty movie and deserves to be treated as such

Not him, but I also had no idea people had trouble with this scene. Neither of the two friends I saw it with misunderstood it either.

Are you me? I'm taking my driving test for the second time this week. But parallel parking isn't part of the test.

>marvelcuck
Admit it, you got BTFO out for not noticing the plot device.

We can all agree on that Captain Boomerang was EASILY the best character in Suicide Squad, right?

holy shit I thought the honka honka was a tv meme but i just played the pirated copy and its actually in it, this movie is so shit.

It's a shitty movie, but claiming a very clear-cut scene makes no sense just makes you look stupid or autistic. There is PLENTY of shit to complain about in Suicide Squad, but this particular confusion is objectively incorrect.