This will happen to all you FUCKING AMericans... if you come to CANCUN.... MEXICO

This will happen to all you FUCKING AMericans... if you come to CANCUN.... MEXICO
Cuz we are chasing, racist people.. Especially AMERICANS... OK !!

So if you dont know who is this. guy.. he USed to live here in CANCUN, Mexico... and MAke RAcist videos... being racist with all the MExican people. and do a lot of shit. to the mexican people... SO WE chasing him to Lynch

Here is the video of him being racist

jaja que chido

youtube.com/watch?v=A7R1rEvPyxE

this is the video of what happen to him:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3O_EkliIC0

youtube.com/watch?v=jBzrzo-7yZY

And this will happen to all the AMerican people to come to CANCUN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZyFAlklLRb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE are WILD and MEXICO and we take JUSTICE by our own hands...

WE are not Pussys like the american people, who respect the LAW

This is a fucking russian you retard

who cares
is racist. like the american people...
SOrry but we are chasing americans

hell ya this is gold fuck him halfway through secnd vid

You fucking mexicans better not come to america or else we'll give you free healthcare and college tuition

Lol
I am a MEXICAN NEO NAZI

Could you talk slower and with more dots? I don't speak taco bell.

Shit tier bait

hey retard(what's retard in spic? ) retrasado . that guy's not american, he's russian. mierda.

Learn to type you fucking spic. Your country is almost as disgusting as your people. Greasy wetback scum.

That sounds great. I can't imagine why people are trying to escape your country.

not op, but heres another video via drone
youtu.be/ZyFAlklLRb4

did he died?

NO.. but that great

i hate this shit, just you guys wait til we fire up the ovens again.

Did he died ?

PLEASE UPLOAD GORE
Or people Dying, ACCIDENTS,
ETC

ya but at least he was not a spic or a nigger

What's the big deal about this story anyway? I don't speak beaner toilet-scrubber languages.

Looks like some guys chased him up onto a rooftop and then he grabbed a power line like a retard and fried himself.

Keep chasing down fat pussies. It gives me more time to fuck your women.

Fuck off. You couldn't even kill him. Instead he killed one of yours.

>Lynching a retarded russian because he is racist
>Mexico gets fucked day by day by the goverment
>Still, they decide to fucking lynch the dude
Literally country of apes

you say he is the nazi, fucking hypocrite.

THE EVENT
WAS On

LIVE TV

Lol and the police give a shit. and jus look what happend ... Police was like FUcking kill him
WE dont give a fuck .. WE are lazy

>100 monkeys vs 1 fat retarded russian
> Russian still alive
>-1 brown monkey
How is this a win?

i was jocking

So what was the story? they went after him, but hut he killed one of them?

KARLA SUCK MY DICK

sorry
YES HE DIE!!!!

He not Russia... He Portugal....

I'd like to see you try, there would just be a lot of dead taco niggers in the street

Vale verga, puto. un pendejo russo y llaman 100 personas para hacer halgo?

por favor. no sean tan pendejos

Omg this was fucking awesome we need a go fund me for LordNazi

100 fucking Mexicans could not take down 1 special ed russian.

am i supposed to care

That's it.
He stabbed one of the low life monkeys that he hated and made it out of the area throug the roof like a fucking fat Batman, while those monkeys stole his stuff.
He's at the hospital right now and will be sent to his country shortly. Where he will get medical and psychological attention.

This kind of stuff should be on Hispachan, not here. Stop making Latinos feel shame of ourselves and start writing like a human, not a fucking ape

~a fellow Latino

pretty epic shouldve killed him tho..

hispachan es kk

literally 100 compilations on wshh of white people getting the shit beat out of them and not 1 nigger dead

lol triggered white cumskins this is great

Fuck, I thought that was my phone ringing in that second video. Shit sounded like irl haha.

Most Americans are cool in Central America. Fucking italians, sandniggers and chinesse people are the ones that give me headaches... and yes that dude is Ucranian

>jocking

Statements like this and you wonder why so many people in USA dislike all of the illegals coming over?

Nobody wants to go to your shithole country and no one wants any of you in ours. feel free to lynch as many slavs like the barbaric spics you are, just stay out of the free world

" In addition to being a big fan of the Third Reich, Makeev is also a self-professed Madonna fanatic."

I like him already.

You aren't mexican stop pretending being a hard ass ,y escribe bien imbecil nos aces quedar mal

It's because all that shit happens in noguns states.
Niggers won't try shit when they know whitey is armed and willing to blow their brains back to we wuz kangs times

Cool story bro. There is absolutely 0 reason why I would go to Mexico anyways so you're fine I guess. It's a total shithole and is worse than America in every way.

Enjoy being poor and losing those tourist dollars