ITT: Films that are loved, where you personally dont get the appeal or fandom of it

ITT: Films that are loved, where you personally dont get the appeal or fandom of it.

Pic very much related

Any film in IMDB top 250

same

This movie is a lot funnier if you live in Los Angeles

>I'm a 14 yo that needs to feel special so I don't allow myself to enjoy things that other people do: the post.

No it's not.

That reminds me of high school.

pic related. my english teacher said this was the best movie evar. it's ok, thats all.

I don't like that movie either and I like most Coen brothers movies. Maybe it is overhyped. Although another hyped movie is Fargo or No Country and they're great.

agreed, it's overrated as fuck

>I'm a 14 yo that needs to feel socially validated so I don't allow myself to dislike things that other people like: the post.

>I'm a 14 yo that needs to feel socially validated so I don't allow myself to dislike things that other people like: the post.

Mulholland drive.

It's just shit.

How is not liking a cult film, a film by which definition has only a small fan base, being contrarian in any way?
He's hardly shitting on Jurassic Par

>I'm a braindead 30 yo that cannot think of his own memes and resorts to imitatiing what I see as my only way to interact with the world:the post

jeff bridges loves it. it's the only movie he's made that he enjoys watching if it's on.

i liked TBG, but is not the big deal
only a fedora redditor would "love" it

Yes it is.

Shit and Naomi Watts :)

It was just okay. I dunno why people are such ardent fans of it.

I also hated The Revenant

Yeah the second time I watched Birdman, I came away asking what it was I thought was decent the first time.

However, I liked The Revenant quite a lot.

thin ice pal

It's a classic, no doubt. As a one-off, I understand it, but the rampant, global obsession with the franchise mystifies me.

It's a series built on visual effects, 4/7 entries of which fail in that regard. What makes The Force Awakens better than Transformers?

>oops

>What makes The Force Awakens better than Transformers?

Not actively hating the fanbase

I wouldn't necessary call it "film," but I don't get the appeal for this steaming pile of shit. Do manchildren not see past the videogames and the edginess aimed at teenagers?

Hi Cassidy