Have cancer

>Have cancer
>Can't obtain the 420 cure because "lol degnerate"
>Die
Sup Forums will defend this
Why should we keep herbal medicine illegal again? Because muh morals right? Why do you think God made a mistake by providing us with natural medicine?

>have shitty cancer prone genes
>die

its called natural selection mate

weed doesn't cure cancer, it merely alleviates pain

Weed doesn't cure cancer you moron, it just helps alleviate the side-effects of chemo

Just obtain it from Jamal you fucking faggot.

Are you a scientist?

Did you smoke your leaf?

>420 cure

Do degenerate potheads actually believe this shit?

>obtain it from jamal
>get arrested
>Sup Forums will defend this

Emerging research shows it can break apart the mitochondria in cancer cells.
Cancer research in itself is one of the biggest guessing games in all of medicine though.

It simply helps with the nausea caused by chemotherapy.

>dumb enough to get caught

You deserve cancer senpai

>weed cures cancer

Anyway, If you're in a lot of pain It's not degenerate to use it as medication.

It's degenerate when you start taking drugs purely in the pursuit of pleasure. Hedonism is not redpill.

>weedle
Laughed

(You)

There is no proof weed cures cancer although thats what my lazy degenerate stoner friends keep saying like "Mann is good fer u it givs super powers n sheeit" i thought that they were just memeing but i think they really have became this delusional

In every cell there is a family of interconvertible sphingolipids that specifically manage the life and death of that cell. This profile of factors is called the “Sphingolipid Rheostat.” If endogenous ceramide(a signaling metabolite of sphingosine-1-phosphate) is high, then cell death (apoptosis) is imminent. If ceramide is low, the cell is strong in its vitality.

Very simply, when THC connects to the CB1 or CB2 cannabinoid receptor site on the cancer cell, it causes an increase in ceramide synthesis which drives cell death. A normal healthy cell does not produce ceramide in the presence of THC, thus is not affected by the cannabinoid.

The cancer cell dies, not because of cytotoxic chemicals, but because of a tiny little shift in the mitochondria. Within most cells there is a cell nucleus, numerous mitochondria (hundreds to thousands), and various other organelles in the cytoplasm. The purpose of the mitochondria is to produce energy (ATP) for cell use. As ceramide starts to accumulate, turning up the Sphingolipid Rheostat, it increases the mitochondrial membrane pore permeability to cytochrome c, a critical protein in energy synthesis. Cytochrome c is pushed out of the mitochondria, killing the source of energy for the cell.

Ceramide also causes genotoxic stress in the cancer cell nucleus generating a protein called p53, whose job it is to disrupt calcium metabolism in the mitochondria. If this weren’t enough, ceramide disrupts the cellular lysosome, the cell’s digestive system that provides nutrients for all cell functions. Ceramide, and other sphingolipids, actively inhibit pro-survival pathways in the cell leaving no possibility at all of cancer cell survival.

The key to this process is the accumulation of ceramide in the system. This means taking therapeutic amounts of CBD and THC, steadily, over a period of time, keeping metabolic pressure on this cancer cell death pathway.

cancer is degenerate. kill yourself.

>Beelzebub's broccoli
Topkek

you live in america and you can't find weed ? whats wrong with you man how much do you need ?

That explains why all oncologists treat their patients with weed instead of chemotherapy.

Oh wait...

No need to be all sciency with me kiddo im neither for or against weed but lazy fucks trigger me more than anything so i dont care if it can make you into a sluggish immortal or not just keep that shit and your weed culture away from me

Oncologists can only prescribe things that are legal, and approved by whatever insurance the patient has. Thats not an argument, and you know it.

I'm not saying its 100% accurate, when you study anything you will inevitably find that *something* has a statistically higher effect on a base line than nothing. This is why some people cling to the idea of things like apricot seeds, olive oil, urine, and a whole host of other stupid shit also cures cancer. The fact of the matter is that this is now extremely well studied, and there is substantial groundwork proof for the exact mechanisms by which weed fights cancer.
Even if it is new research lacking long term review, you can't write it off and say there is no proof. Thats an entirely inaccurate position.

I've never actually touched weed, and as a drug its basically nigger tier. Just pointing out something interesting.

ok doc but can it cure your faggotry?

>His weed doesn't cure cancer