Retards

weird they're dosing with like 6 different prints
the big one is probably an RC

my dick

How so my good sir?

haha
so messed up

they aren't retards, just sheltered.

White chicks don't know how to fucking doing drugs.

Same goes for you buddy, what the fuck is going on here?

Have fun having a panic attack, cunts.

Tits or GTFO

nah LSD is very fun :) I love all of you! Hope y'all have a nice day... heheh! nature is great at night my chums!

guaranteed to happen

Ah I see, that's what LSD looks like? Neat, looked like fuckin paper.

Those are some scary shapes wiggling in the distance. Is the rustling coming from the wiggles?

Try not to think about all of the hundreds of thousands of unseen insects that surround you at all times when you are outside.

Try not to think about how they are all very likely aware of your presence.

Thousands of eyes, watching you from every direction.

STOP PLEASEE

this cant real

Enjoy your trip. Listen to some nice music and turn the lights out.

i hope not...

I had never seen somebody take as much LSD tabs as the one on the left,props to her i guess

this cant real

I've done 4.
It's not really that worth it.

Sitting here, in the dark, on my phone. The gif was so perfect, I actually was spooked for once

I've done two. Very nice, but was with someone who has done much more to keep me company. We have a friend who routinely takes doses of 1000+mg (10 tabs), but he also meditates on a routine basis.

idk why but these never get me

I love you. It's okay.

I'm just going to buy some N-bomb tonight and have a wild night.

This is a fake thread

research image search doesn't come up with anything
probably not

That children are tabs of LSD, the girl on the left is taking 3 "hits" while her bitch as friend is only taking 2. in about 30 minutes they will begin to really feel the effects, from there is just a short 10-12 hour ride in which they will experience a scope of feelings and sensations that might be unsettling to many people. Have fun ladies

did 4 bits, two drops and some washout, my entire field of view was reduced to about the size of a 1 inch circle and the rest was nonsensical browns and dark reds/oranges.

I fruited out and thought everyone was "in" on some greater conspiracy I couldn't figure out. I went into a delirious psychocit episode for about 8 hours and ended up writhing around in the mud outside in the rain.

Fucking acid... been back a few times and had ups and downs.

filename is that of an image downloaded previously

probably
Enjoy! idk what that is, idfw any other pyschs. 10-tab friend does DMT though and loves it.

Yeah I tweaked out in a mildly public area near where I live so that fucked me up for a bit but it turned out fine so

If it's bitter it's a spitter, shit will make your brain hurt for weeks and you won't even get good visuals. Mushrooms will give you the same effects and they are safer just saying ;).

The one on the right is definitely taking at least 3 doses. The bottom one is 2 blottlers.

possibly, but that upper right blot on the left chics tongue is pretty fucking big.

hi

Have a wonderful trip. Peace

how ya doin'

I bet the one on the left is a qt

My base dose is .5mg
Since i get good shit in high doses thats only 2 tabs (five of what most you faggots do) plus what i get is potent as fuck so .5mg of it is more like .7 to 1.0 mg potency of what you fuckwads probably get.
It's nice having the hookup.

Two women ruined their lives here. I wish drugs hadn't ruined so many people that I cared about. I wish you young kids would stop treating drugs as if it's attractive or cool in any way. While you're taking your temporary trip back I'm remembering all my dead friends, family, and loved ones who I've had to watch die from the effects of drugs. OP is forever gone.

Weak minded, no mental constitution having ass faggot.
Also sounds like you had a shit batch with a nasty alkaloid combo, or just not lsd.

This is literally the worst place to be for a trip you whores. I hope you come back to read this. Have bad vibes and have a horrible trip.

found the elitist delusional faggot of the psychedelic thread, there should only be about three hundred more to find.

OH FUCK, YOU TORE UP SOME PIECES OF PAPER AND PUT THEM ON YOUR TONGUE. SO EDGY. Get the fuck out.

It's acid tabs

It's just paper. No blotter paper looks like that.

Fuck are you on about,i have three tabs on me and theyre the same size & shape as that exactly. Youre legit saying that they couldn't have got acid from different images on different sheets? Or one sheet with varying shit on it? Way to jump to a conclusion moron.

No it wont faggot. Mushrooms are weak compared to l. Can eat a half oz of penis envies on an empty stomach and it cant touch even .3mg of good l in any way.

And how are shrooms safer? Mentally? Weak minded faggots will freak no matter what because they are weak. Toxicity? L is one of the least toxic recreational drugs available, if not the least toxic. Because you can given anything on paper or nothing at all? Only two drugs i know of that can git on a 5x5mm blotter and get you fucked up. L and bromo dragonfly. And unless you study up on shrooms i could hand you food or death for all you know.

Way to take the bait. Who's the moron now?

Have you never seen a sheet with artwork on it or what?

Got another one!

You, for thinking that being retarded for the sake of being retarded is remotely funny. 90% sure this is just a "hurr durr i was just joking guys i promise" situation and youre just actually a fucking retard.
>Got another one!

Yep. Literal autistic faggot spotted, this is rare.

kek so mad

umad/b/ro

Yup clearly he's a tard.
Nice try scumbag the Sup Forums police are NOT letting you off this time.

they go under the tongue...

theres always time to stop eating magazine paper

Are you going to get that hacker 4chin to anonymous hack me? I'm scared. Really.

Maybe I am . You realize I have attainted quite the skill set since I have arrived at this site 2 years ago.?Silently lurking in the shadows yet slowly but surley gaining knowledge like the apprentice I was. I'm not even in my final form yet.

Come at me Sup Forumsro

Unless I study up? You mean grow your own lmao. You must be getting old shrooms then or something study up on psilocybin and you can get the same effects. There are literally hundreds of drugs that can get you fucked up and even kill you on blotter literally just 1 tab could kill. I've had ego deaths and complete out of body experiences off of both, but like I said if it has any bitterness or metallic taste it isn't acid period.

You wouldn't dare meet up irl. I have quite the collection of Katana's I have been waiting to use (devil emoji) give me your location if you dare scumbag.

kek
got skillz from cancer board in 2 years
what fucking skills you fucking newfag?

Lucy my man

Kek. I used to fuck with my buddies like that when we would trips shrooms. I'd always wait like an hour and a half after everyone else ate them just so I could fuck with them. Shit was kaysh. Anyway understandable have a good night

WRONG. mushrooms are way more intense than acid. Commit sodoku immediately. Shamefur dispray

wrong i can do acid a lot but shrooms make me scared and had a bad trip where i shit myself and acted like a baby on 5 g

You found the only one (apparently) that bothered to learn about drugs thoroughly before doing them, always try anything before moving it, train their mind from a young age, and has put in the time and effort to get a good reliable connection so i know exactly what I'm getting from someone who knows exactly what they got.
This is why i can do 2mg by myself and not freak or panic. This is why none of my friends or anybody else have ever had a bad experience. This is why some people i hook up will never get it from someone who doesn't know actual info and just says "they're pretty strong and really clean, nice visuals too." As opposed to me or my people who can tell you what kind, exact dosage, and the type of high and visuals you will get from it in detail. And we can descbribe it in detail because we test our shit extensively. 2 trips for each tester before any is given out. One solo trip for everyone, then a group trip.

Go enjoy your shit quality l, or even worse, your RCs, you non elitist nigger.

GOD DAMN that actually scared me so bad

How is it wrong when you just admitted they make you act like a baby lmao.

You care to find out? I can sit here and hack all day. I got my piss and shit bucket so moving is something I do not have to do.

2 mg of what? 2 milligrams of lsd is 2000 hits.

I pick and dry them myself.
Please give me 5 of these drugs (excluding lsd/lsa and bromo) that can fit on a 5x5mm blotter and fuck you up.
Bitter metalic taste is often liquid meth. Can be l and the meth makes it kick in quicker. I know cats who prefer it because you can feel it in 5 or 10 min, peak in 30 if done right. But everything taste like shit for the whole night.

Has your faggot ass ever even attempted anything at or above 1mg?

1000 ug is 1mg, 100 ug is a standard dose to most people.
100ug x 10 = 1000ug or 1 mg
2mg = 20 "normal" doses.
Learn math faggot.

>I have no gf Goodnight

My gf dose .4 mg as her standard dose. She's good. We're both planning on doing a thumb print once we got the time to dedicate for it.

You sound like a real faggot bro lol

I'll take one

Aww :3 QT

Rather be a faggot than retarded. Or maybe you forgot this was Sup Forums and we are all faggots and niggers.

>understandable have a good day

Any girl on here that doesn't show tits is automatically a trap. Especially the ones that kind of look cute they always get me somehow.

oh well

That was actually retarded of me. Plenty of fags have little titties these days.

Nothing better than a good LSD reboot. So fun to fuck on acid

Any idea the source of the anime girl in your pic?

I believed I had taken one of the many DOX chems, I still have no Idea what it was though, I took 3 tabs and fell too the floor and blacked out for about 10 mins before I got back up and just felt completely wiped out for the next 30 hours I couldn't sleep, then the next weekend I took 1 and I had a complete walking in circles caught in a time loop ego death. I had visuals but nothing like the real deal and I had extreme vasoconstriction lasting weeks both times. I learned my lesson and bought a reagent kit that's all i'm saying lmao.

Maybe my dick too?