I can't believe I used to watch and support him once

I can't believe I used to watch and support him once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE
youtube.com/watch?v=MqgtVpD328o).
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv1RJTHf5fk
youtube.com/watch?v=-_DeZ1D3Vgk
youtube.com/watch?v=0FAPvS1L3Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=-o3TfHjj_e4
youtube.com/watch?v=tVaAv0cPRok
youtube.com/watch?v=UheC38wpRYg
youtube.com/watch?v=EMaaMq8T7Cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's always been unfunny. What made you not like him?

We were all 12 at one point in time.

I liked him too when I was twelve, nothing to be ashamed of.

What did he do now?

>lol i used to like him too when i was younger
>niggers sjw's cant stump le trump XDDDDDDD

its honestly unbelievable someone can live their life off youtube drama.
youtube.

its not even real life, its FUCKING YOUTUBE

Just another funny atheist jew comedian. If you hate this guy might as well hate Jon Lovitz.

Leave this one alone pol.

No ca ne faci iara de ras tigan imputit ce esti!

Hello, Maddox! How are you dealing with your newly found revelation of being a cuck? By your latest video I don't think you're taking it too well.

I liked Ethan when he was stuck in Israel ripping on fat DJs and horsefuckers.

Now he's just ripping on people because he feels a moral obligation to. I still watch him, but he's not putting out the quality he was before.

>tfw I want to plow his wife

I watched him once yesterday..
I can't taste red now.
I feel for you user
Ask for money back

He's an autistic kike that uses his awkwardness to get laughs
I like some of his shit like vape nation, most of his content is too cringy for me to watch for comedy tho (like that fucking cough that some fuckhead told him was funny and now he does it all the time)
Still, at least he gets some bucks from his autism, all most Sup Forumsacks manage to get are angry looks at the family table

I kind of don't not want to now

What is she thinking?

True.

she wants his fupa

And some park it
> and stay there

Well, I liked his videos with Tay Lopez and shit, then it became boring but it was still ok.
I stopped watching him after the Leafy drama shit.

>copies MDE
>says it's a tribute when people call him out
classic jewry

He really is a sneaky kike. I do like joji frank though.

fuck you and fuck that unfunny jew nigger

It would be tolerable without the shoulder logos.

his fans are even worse

have you seen his leddit page?

>hurr durr We waz 12 once
Mods ban these Faggots

At oldest you would be 16 years old

leuke muts, maar het is godverdomme 27 graden

doe eens normaal man

This hehe guy stole his whole shtick from this Sam Hyde video:

He is not funny. Neither is that filthy frank guy or anyone vaguely related, they are just youtuber faggots that make gurning faces with no jokes.

I liked the beanie auction thing covered as mocking modern art.
He really expects people to buy that thing at some point.

I guarantee it.

all this butthurt. What happened now trumpbros?

The resemblance...

Nothing, just got reminded of him while poking around Evalion's vids. I stopped following him after he started living off drama and now I decided to go check him out.

Look at his fucking hair, though :^)

his hair being like that is an ironic joke around him trying to fit in with a 90s boy band (youtube.com/watch?v=MqgtVpD328o).
Also Evalion is just an attention whore who's realised there's a niche in pandering to Sup Forums

Is Tay Lopez the Chocolate Rain kid? I really enjoyed that.

nah man he's the "Here in my gararrrgee" "knawledge" guy who memed himself thru YT adds
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv1RJTHf5fk

Its a joke you stupid shitalian

shut it down

Oh yeah. Yeah that shit was funny too. Not him, just the spoofs.

No that's Tay Zonday

Just watched maddox's new video... and holy fucking shit, what a fucking cuckold! At first I thought that he would bash the people that spam cuck instead of actually arguing, but holy fucking shit. I was feeling a "loser" vibe fro maddox in his latest videos and now I clearly see why.

Never trust a kike

What did he copy?

>Youtube didnt exist when I was 12

Fuck this website. Im done.

Am I the only one here older than 25?

leafy is a bigger fag than h3h3 tbqh

Also that black guy in a diaper who snatched Doritos like no problem.
And that kind of wraps it up.

are those hats a thing outside of the netherlands
orange colour with dutch flag around it, I assumed they were just a dutch thing

>Leafy

Mcfucking kill yourself.

hitler is alive in toronto confirmed

Oh, yeah, the Leafy-NFKRZ-Pyrocynical triangle.
Ugh...

that song on the end tho

oy vey

ikr, pretty great.
link for anyone who cba to look it up
youtube.com/watch?v=-_DeZ1D3Vgk

Black guy with a diaper? This is one I haven't heard of.

youtube.com/watch?v=0FAPvS1L3Ww

He's talking about my man bobo.

Honestly I still think he's funny, or has a sense of humor, it's just that he, like fucking every single person in New York, also has this huge savior complex, like he's making the world a better place by exposing the real "assholes" all the while he says things in private that are way more dickish than anyone he's ever criticized and he joined in on this giant YouTube drama bandwagon.

If it didn't work out for that guy with the classes, screwattack, or channel awesome to become drama ridden cesspools once the "entertainers" tried to ostracize each other and divide their fans, how in the fuck does this new generation expect to last longer than the tabloid articles their work has become? It's like I we didn't witness the same Internet or something or just forgot the lessons learned in the first Gen of internet fame from 2005-2011. If the fucking YTP community, the old Reviewer community, and fucking Moot all killed theirselves by starting pointless drama, how do the goddamn "commentators" expect to be any different when every third video they drop the ball and talk about "serious """""""drama"""""""""""""" as if it ever fucking mattered, and then act as if they are not a part of the massive hatefuck gangbang that is the Internet when they only ever create videos that ridicule or mock.

best h3h3 vid imo.
He also doesnt give a fuck about saying nigger

Ok just watched it. Wow people are strange. I did laugh when he said he just disappeared into the night.

bad joke mr. faggotson

but Leafy has still a chance to get his soul back

Ma' nigga bobo

There are some vids which are bad, but most of the time its quite ok or even really entertaining but not all for sure

dumbass, he took that thing off

Why is this a topic in Sup Forums. Isn't this board supposed to be about politics?

He gets mad pussy, though

It's about jews being bad.

Never trust a kike

I am 25 and I fel old, 70% of users are 18-19 year old. Get used to it, or realise, you/we are the losers.

If you watched him when you were 12, you're too young to be here.

hallo en kanker

So you're butthurt he made fun of your Eurasian meme machine?

If you have seen one kike, you have seen all kikes. They are all the same unfunny crap, they don't fit in with others, and they put kikes ahead of all else and expect you to as well.

Sage and report underage threads
No one cares about your retarded kike youtubers fighting over each other because they're kikes

Huh? Leafy? Fuck that guy.
What pissed me off is that Leafy was his ''''''''friend''''''' and instead of taking it one on one with him, Ethan decided to just make a youtube drama out of it for some shekels.

Mooie vierdubbels, kerel.

yea totally... that gay depressive fuck

24 here, just fuck my shit up family

Don't forget the AIDS cancer that is keemstar:
youtube.com/watch?v=-o3TfHjj_e4

hila is actually an israeli name, she speaks like a very autistic israeli too. i wouldn't be surprised if she is ONE OF US

I get trans women vibes from her.

>liking youtube 'celebs'

the only reason to watch youtube celebs is cause you have a weird fetish, like my dad died so now I watch hickok45 as a replacement

>mfw my friends spout his memes in public and i laugh along awkwardly because i don't have the heart to tell them how autistic they look

Yeah.
It's interesting how people always tend to be attracted by drama and stuff... I mean, dude, people say Television is bad. How's this different from watching the Kardashians for example?

Sam Hyde is lazy, random and inconsistent. Most of his stuff is postmodern lunacy, while h3h3 at least has a concept.

Who is this fucking faggot for shits sake

i don't get it, what happened

Friend simulators. That's what soap operas are and so are reality shows and letsplayers and shit.

>muh youtubers
you must be 18 years old to post on this site

"Youtubers" are cancer for people who have no friends

Where's filthy frank, baws?

yeah

cali ruined him desu

>baws
Kill yourself back to youtube

Ethan is pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=tVaAv0cPRok
youtube.com/watch?v=UheC38wpRYg

"YouTuber" is a concept invented by pewdiepie. With the increase in children using the internet it is possible to make a living off Youtube. All you have to do is make unfunny repetitive memes until you have a large amount of subscribers who will watch your shit no matter what. Then you can produce any shit you like and still call yourself a "content-creator".

His wife has pretty eyes, but in the REKT TOGETHER vid she's a lanky spoopy skele woman, what is wrong with you?
youtube.com/watch?v=EMaaMq8T7Cg

>projecting

I don't know why but when I first started watching his videos I for some reason didn't assume he was jewish even though it 's just obvious.

When I found out I had to watch his videos in shame and guilt.

There's always one cringey bitch that takes it too far