One more goal to become top scorer in Europe for 2016

>one more goal to become top scorer in Europe for 2016
Are you ready to apologise, Sup Forums?

He scored most of these in a piss poor league, why the hell would I apologize

>He scored most of these in a piss poor league
But he also scored a lot of goals in Ligue 1.

Most of these are from PSG times, although now he's playing for a team in transition and is 30 fucking 5, so still pretty damn impressive.

I didn't think he would flop in the EPLel but the amount of goals so far was still pretty surprising for me.

premier league is just pathetic

>liga reject tearing up the prem

color me fucking shocked

>Finish autism avoiding the joke

He's shit they said. He won't perform well in BPL they said.
>Zlatan's face when he sees his haters.

*destroys Sunderland*
>wow worldbeater
>wordclass
>not a meme guys

but I thought the premier league was too strong and physical for a 35 year old

SPL is also a stat padding league outside of el classico though.

He dominated against most teams he played against, just didn't score from couple opportunities.

>Finish autism bringing the major heat

Don't you know? Every team in the prem is a world beater, Sunderland is better than Real Madrid

How many goals has he scored against Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, and Man City this season?

1 more than you ever will m8

>eplel

exactly what united needed, they absolutely had to stop dropping points against teams they SHOULD be beating

Reminds of of Luca Toni's season a few years ago. I love to see the old veterans shit on the youngsters.

he scored ur mum a goal too

How the fuck was he supposed to score against Arsenil?

It's funny because he's Implying the EPL is the piss poor league

kek

>le statpad against shit teams man

I suppose when you've spent your entire career doing it, you're not going to suddenly change your ways at 35.

thats alright, utd will have to eventually play top 5 teams again and they will cement their usual EL spot

Is he the ugliest of all the GOATs

Man Utd 1-0 Spurs
Everton 1-1 Man Utd
Man Utd 1-1 West Ham
Man Utd 1-1 Arsenal
Chelsea 4-0 Man Utd
Liverpool 0-0 Man Utd
Man Utd 1-1 Stoke
Man Utd 1-2 Man City

>The theatre of draws (and losses)

Still surprised they scrambled a draw at Anfield t b h

>muh most physical league
>proceeds to dominate said league

messi?

Scrambled? They had pretty good chances but Zlatan messed up on a free header, if anything Liverpool was lucky to get way with a draw.

>Everton 1-1 Man Utd
Fellatio gifted them a penalty out of nothing.

>Man Utd 1-1 Arsenal
Arsenil scored with their only shot on target after getting dominated most of the game.

>Man Utd 1-1 Stoke
Dominated entire game but went to sleep after scoring. (Same with Burley)

>Man Utd 1-2 Man City
They were shit in the first half but in the second they made Pep park the bus. Overall it was pretty balanced.

Only Chelsea was a really horrible game for them and basically everything went wrong for them while everything went right for Chelsea. Incidentally Chelsea is on 12 wins and look bound for the title. From other top 4 teams only City really gave Manure a game, others will be pretty easy if United don't manage to snatch a draw from the jaws of victory.

>it's a United gets BTFO and everyone conveniently ignores it episode

idk what it's like in the UK but United are the worst """""fans""""" of any team in any sport on Sup Forums

>SPL
>el classico
idiot

Zlatan is big and strong though. He's a very unique player because most forwards his size are donkeys on the ball, but he's got amazing tekkers.

He was part of the reason they were dropping points against teams they should've beaten. He missed sitters constantly in that run of 6 or so games without scoring in the league