Itt: We summon Westbrook

Itt: We summon Westbrook

Other urls found in this thread:

complex.com/pop-culture/2013/05/gallery-nba-players-using-smartphones/russell-westbrook
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you browse this board please show yourself.

Brodie come on man.

>mfw westgod really is /our_guy/

are you people retarded, he's clearly looking at a contact list

you had to find a specific kind of copypasta OP to make it look somewhat similar. the index would not look like that, just seeing what you want to see

My name is Brodie

What contact list has green text mate. You're in denial.

k m8 if he was looking at a bunch of blue or pinkish squares organized in a threaded fashion, I would get it, but he's literally looking at one of a billion different kinds of lists and you take that and say he's looking at a copypasta OP that looks like a list

I mean please. who the fuck browses Sup Forums with an app, why isn't the URL bar at the top?

I have no idea what you're trying to say to be honest, but it doesn't look like a contact list at all. Too many times of text. It might not be Sup Forums but it sure as hell isn't a contact list.

pls Brodie

>who the fuck browses Sup Forums with an app, why isn't the URL bar at the top?

m8 are you serious right now, who the hell uses the browser on mobile still?

Thats clearly a much smaller board.

obviously but its clearly Clover right

looks like an iPhone to me and Clover isn't available for iOS

I don't think the screen would be that bright

Seems to be.

I don't think so mate.

prove it's not

I don't see a camera on the right upper portion of the phone and it's too big to be an S7

also, greentext isn't present in the original

I can't see to tell but It just looks bigger than an Iphone to me.

the Note 7 is discontinued, the only phone it could possibly be if it were a Samsung would be the S7 Edge, which is not possible as the phone doesn't have the noticeable screen contour

looks too big to be a iphone imo, brodie has huge hands, so it has to be a big phone

Kinda looks like my Moto X

Well it's not an iphone because in comparison to his hands it's fucking tiny. complex.com/pop-culture/2013/05/gallery-nba-players-using-smartphones/russell-westbrook

Looks like whatsapp

it's an iPhone 7+, it's as big as the Note series

no silver speaker on top center of phone, which both Samsung and Motorola use

its an IPhone 7+

It doesn't look like a contact list in the distorted part derived from like 15 pixels total

look at it in his hand, it's regular as fuck and clearly some droid list even if it's not a contact list

the point also still stands that you had to find a copy pasta OP that looks like any regular list in order for it to be even close

iPhone 7 Plus and Whatsapp you cucks

t. Sup Forums

Russ it's me

Looks like snapchat

NIGGER GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who uses the stock layout in Clover, anyway?

If you don't reply to this post your basketball skills will die in your sleep tonight.