I like space so mine are always spacey.

batterysavingmode/10

Than this is a gift for you

Groovy

Mmmm spacey

I like the color and nerdy girls with glasses on so yeah here you go

Sweet fire.

R8 pls

Peaceful. Nice nature shot and it isn't overbearing and draw too much attention.

I always forget her name.
10/10

Here's a treat for you. The most space you can get. Farthest photo taken from Earth at 11.1 billion miles away from Earth taken by the Voyager 1 probe as it leaves the Solar system and enters interstellar space

Is that the chick from that South African band? Die Antwoord or whatever?

McDonald's app
Fat/10

Ikr, i like to use, it's pretty beautiful and simple

>farthest photo taken from Earth
>billions of miles from earth

Anri du Toit

Also ¥O-LANDI VI$$ER

That's the cover for Donker Mag, Die Antwoord's third studio album.

She makes for great phone wallpapers.

bruh I get at least 1 free sandwich every single day from that app. I'm broke, I can't afford to be paying to eat.

Technically, the people on Earth pushed the capture button, here's the surface of Mars through the eyes of Curiosity

Sweet, I was right

And the surface of Venus from a Soviet Probe (something 13)

Basic as shit

"Look at em go!"

He's so cute

Mine's not changing anytime soon. Unless of course I notice something entirely different that I particularly like.

The one user from an earlier thread insisted that I'm an "edgelord" for having this glorious group as my wallpaper.

I told him to either suggest something else or go fuck himself. I didn't get a reply.

Hide that status bar
No sir I don't like it
Way too busy
Very hard to see the icons on that background
Status bar
See above
Clock doesn't work with that wallpaper
IPhone/10
Normie/10

Rate away

I got you

is dat sum baby metal

dayum

Much better

Don't give a shit about the status bar. It takes up literally no room when in other apps as it auto-hides.

It just clutters the homescreen and is redundant

This better?

Too late. I already lost it

I don't spend time staring at my home screen. I'm either opening an app or just looking at either the always-on display or the lock screen for any quick info.

I enjoy my iPhone though. I really use it for music, calls and the gps more than anything.

Marginally. The problem with icon packs like that is that they demand dark simple wallpapers

Music, calls, and GPS?

Man, I wish android phones could do any of those things.

Here it is.

Does your mom know you're up this late?

I'm gonna trust you user. I have refused to watch Rick and Morty. I have ignored recommendations from EVERYONE. Tell me right now. Is it good?

Nope. It's shit.

It's good if you like sci-fi shit and cartoons and ironic memes about depression and you kind of want to kill yourself but you won't ever do it because you're scared of what comes next.

It's quite good its not a random sequence like family or the Simpsons the episodes run concurrent and there seems to be a story behind the goofy commedy . It has a little bit of everything you'll be laughing the whole time and by the end it will have you questioning life in a short span it definitely worth it.

Looks like I won't be watching it. Thank you

Post the pape op

I got you

Op can u sent me a link to that pic for ur wallpaper

I would HIGHLY reccomend you at least watch the first 5 episodes.

Will do.

That's cool, fam. I don't begrudge you your poor decisions.

This is probably the most accurate recommendation I've seen of the show

Oh fuck just realized my clock on there has my town on it.

NOW WE ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I KNOW THE GUY IN SACRAMENTO THAT POSTS TO 4CHINS, WE GOT YOU KNOW KIDDO. YOU'RE FUCKED.

haha i know

I get that you don't like the iPhone, but shit my dude is it that awful to have one? I had the option to get the 6 for under $100 so I said fuck yeah. I've only owned androids before that.

Smash hit is a fantastic game

I don't give a shit what you spend your shekels on, it's just goofy as hell that you posted your reasons as "calls, music, and GPS", which pretty much every phone made in the last 10 years can do.

Right that shit has me hooked

Bump

bump these nuts, faggot

icon pack?

I think it's called classic neon of of school neon on Zedge.

More like bump my dick into your asshole faggot

thanks for noticing me, senpai

No problem Anonchan

Hello? Anyone? Please

more of this exact thing oml i've been looking for this shit and i didn't know it ahhhh this is orgasmic

I just realized I meant it to say "I only really use it for" not "I really use it for". Saying "I really use it for" does make that sound like an acomplishment kek. You're not wrong any phone I got would've served the same purpose.
I just said fuck it cause it was cheap.

Plz respond

Anyone

Plz

Lock screen

CHARGE YOUR PHONE YOU SCRUB

Made this after hearing isis got rekt by some hogs. Enjoy.

Yes ik its a mascot or some shit go fuck yourself.

Alright well home screen is too big of a file so you just get lock screen