Characters that ruin the show they are on

Characters that ruin the show they are on.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2016/sep/07/shia-labeouf-i-dont-like-the-movies-that-i-made-with-spielberg-indiana-jones
youtu.be/BKFC-EP55tA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NELIX WAS GREAT LATER ON THE SERIES

Btw if anything the doctor was a shit lord for a while. He was worse than nelix

Mortal Coil? Parturition? Once Upon a Time? Homestead? Jetrel? Come on dude Neelix had some gems that hit you right in the heart too

There was not a single good character on that show

So long as we are posting trek related...

Are you insane?

Tons of shit was awful at first, just like TNG, Friends, and lots of other shows. The suckass shows are the ones who can't improve from being total shit.

These two cunts ruined Sword Art Online, the show was fucking great until the love story/ AI
child story started fucking hated the creator for doing that shit.

yo , is that john cena?

The correct answer

Seven of Nine and B'Elanna Torres would like a word

he was a bitch

Chakotay and 7 and Harry were great

Fucking Marie from Breaking Bad. I wanted to take shovel upside her head so many times.

FUCK I hated q. Mom and dad thought he was hysterical and I couldn't stand him. At least he introduced the borg though.

Do movies count?

/thread

Dexter's cunt of a gf/wife. seriously saved the show killing that bitch

Wanted to suck Harry's dick as a young teen not gonna lie
Had a nice ass too

Virginal desperation does not make those characters good

Chakotay: fucking spirit travel on the level of homer Simpson eating chilli
7: tits and no personality
Harry: a whining, incidental pussy. That could describe half the characters on voyager though

Agreed. Shia is supposed to star in the next Jones movie. God help us...

No he's not, he said he specifically didnt like Spielberg movies.

7 was complex and fantastic with the constant struggle that she was so drastically different and didn't understand emotion or social grace

Fuck off, Jimmy is one of the best characters on South Park.

Source?

>I was glad when this piece of shit died
>not b8

Aye, when he was trying to tell the joke on stage, epic

Here you go since your fingers are broken apparently.
theguardian.com/film/2016/sep/07/shia-labeouf-i-dont-like-the-movies-that-i-made-with-spielberg-indiana-jones

Tbh....

I'm gay dude, I think they were both genuine characters with a heartfelt story that paralleled their dislike for each other
Yea Seven was there for tits but Jeri Ryan is seriously talented, Infinite Regress and the one where the Doctor's inside her? She had to play the Doctor playing her and she nailed it

This guy.... the show got so much better once he was fkn killed off and became cia orientated

fucking die already

Every character in that show is shit fucklord.

FUCKING YES

Exactly my dude

kek

kek

Guinan. her job? tend bars and listen.

This bitch. Every episode he'd try not to do what needed to be done

made it about a half a season thru battlestar before i had to turn it off. enjoyed most of it, particularly boomers tits, but this dickhole just ruined it for me.

Fist post - best post.
That's the best example of your own topic, OP.

He's a cylon, what did you expect?

Its very possible Q knew the only way to avoid humanity from being enslaved was to force a meeting early before the Borg acquired technology that would have made them unstoppable.

Fuck off, Bobby Mohahan is a SNL legend!

This guy. He was such a downer.

all my this

Fake Forman

You are incorrect.

kek everyone go home

FUCKING KEK

You leave Arnold J alone!

>I'm gay dude

>Exactly my dude

Don't samefag. And don't deny it

If you don't like Baltar, then you can just gonstraight to hell.

Totaly agree. Why they want on without Foreman blows my mind, and with Seth Meyers younger brother!

Fancied the fuck out of darlene back then

lel.

His liberal bullshit got really annoying after a while. Just proved all he was after was a conviction, not upholding justice. After Lenny died, I quit watching the show.

Seven. From Married with Children

thinking anyone actually cares that much about making a point in this thread on this night of this week of this month of an ephemeral message board where the thread will be gone forever in a matter of minutes to hours. What would stand to gain by spending the effort to samefag such a banal, inane, inconsequential notion? Stop trying to be "4 chan cool". It's turning you from just a normal loser to a paranoid "i gotchoo!" loser.

I think you just aren't giving Grace and Frankie enough of a chance.

youtu.be/BKFC-EP55tA

Shut up Wesley.

>Sword Art Online
>great

Never leave your basement.

Same goes for

Q is bad in some, good in some, funny at the right time, and incredibly irritating at the wrong time.

Over a neutral effect on the show.

Best part about ds9 is that no one is awful like w. crusher.

He looks like this human fly

You win.

>watching the new trailer park boys seasons

Fuck that shit and fuck netflix

I actually never really thought about that. Nice.

Not a tv show, but Kylo was a whiny little bitch

Eat a dick nigger, i was literally talking about the first 6 episodes everything else about that show is shit. Btw i dont even own a basement so suck on that fuckboi.

you fucken idiot

This cunt. I'm glad she didn't stick around for very long.

It's in his blood. Luke and Anakin were whiny bitches too.

Kylo is the Anakin of DisneyWars

This cunt

While true, you could say that about every character on Voyager. In fact I'm pretty sure the actors all said that and that why the writers got spiteful and started writing them and then the show itself into the ground.

But yeah Neelix, waddle off you hideous trainwreck.

Take your pick of any of these ass hats.

Not really Luke, but Anakin, yes.

444 blunders...

ttt new thread

I like Jayne.

Vader in the ot is a fucking badass

Nah, Neelix was a great character. If any character ruined that show it was Seska. Bitch couldn't have died soon enough. Also, Ethan Phillips (Neelix) is one of the nicest people I've ever met. Great actor, very genuine, super chill. I've worked with him on numerous TV series including Voyager.

At least, in ROTJ - luke finally grew the fuck up.
anakin remained a 12 year old edgelord his entire life

This bitch, private dancer, snoop dog, that other lame fuck not tom arnold, donna/don, the goat, the motel rickys grandson, lucie,sara,barb. All these characters suck fucking dick. As a matter of fact the last seasons since netflix picked up the show have been dogshit. The last season finally kinda brought the show back.

Luke complains a lot. Like when he's at home with his aunt and uncle and when he's on Dagobah.

You've worked with him?

Hated these 2.

What did you do for voyager?