>£615,000 a week
REALLY makes you THINK

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/helsinkis_preposterous_property_prices/6468761
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw you will never make enough money to buy 3 houses every week

almonds activated

who tf is he? he looks 5'2"

Wonder how long the chinks can keep inflating the wages. In few years they will have players who make £1.5 mill a week.

This guy is 5'2

that retard probably can't believe how much money has been thrown at him over the years

you can maybe buy half a house in Finland with that money.

There is no way the average house in Finland costs 1.2 million pounds

This is just pathetic

He's deluded. However in Australia that is the case

>615,000 x 52 weeks
>Convert TO USD
>Tevez makes over 39 million dollars a year to be a meme in China

JUST

in near Helsinki and in Helsinki that\s the case for a decent size house. Of course you can find cheaper houses in the middle of nowhere.

WTF Is China just outing all these players that they only care about money what is the goal here

>makes 39 million dollars a year to play in a literal pub league
it's a bizarre world we live in

>implying
I'd expect every player in the Premier League bar maybe Hazard to move to China for that money, regardless of age. In fact the only ones I doubt would are Messi, Ronaldo, Nerman, Suarez and Bayol because they already make so much

how much for a house in the middle of nowhere suburban Helsinki, Finland?

>that wrinkled as fuck shirt
step it the fuck up, china

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/helsinkis_preposterous_property_prices/6468761

Is this post-tax income?

Probably not

literally why would it be

Yes, since Tevez probably evades taxes like everyone else.

He gets to eat chow mein and kung Lao chicken on the reg while making all that money. Why live?

The queen earns more and doesn't do shit. At least this guy entertains people and might inspire Chinese kids to get better.

Zlatan isn't moving there.

Implying the rich pay the actual tax either way.

>Stay in Argentina where his house just got mugged on his wedding day and gets shit on daily by Boca fans for not scoring 5 goals every match in a club that might not be able to pay for him anyway

OR

>Accepting the biggest offer in the history of the sport

Why would he say no? Why would anyone sane say no?

zlatan turned down the offer from china and extended the contract with united for a year more

Why would South Americans have any loyalty to a European league? Most of these guys are A- players who have no hope of getting into Barca/Madrid/Bayern and have won at least a national league maybe even a champions league so why would they stay in Europe? It's not like it's home for them.

>The queen earns more and doesn't do shit.

Literally not true, she manages and collects rents from one of the largest estates of lands in the world and then gives 95% of it to the government. True she pays other people to do it for her but most rich people do that anyway.

Rich people often earned the money to hire other people to do it for them, even if it's something like kicking balls. The queen was born into a family of welfare recipients and only owns the estate because you guys were half assed about the whole revolution business.

>Comparing united with boca
>Comparing UK with Argentina
>Comparing united fans with the literal mafia that are the barra bravas of boca or any barra brava of any club in Argentina

In context tevez made the right choice, i would even say he made the morally right choice

Oh yeah you're right. Argetina is shit

$1.2 million Aussie dollars not pounds though

>literal

Leaving aside the social and economic problems or argentina (of which they have a lot of them) the AFA is in a shameful state, and has been for decades but not like now, ALL the clubs have massive debts that they cant pay and demand money from the gov. since they were paying for it in the last decade at a masive loss for them.

Saying Argentina is shit is an insult to shit.

>Argentina
>White

Argentina is nigga country and anyone with any kind of talent or skill should get out of here before he gets shot for his cellphone.

you should too

whats there end game

Beating EPLel as the new money league. The only issue with the plan are the typical names of Chinese clubs tbqh.

>he'll earn in 2 weeks what you would in a lifetime to walk around the pitch in chinkland playing against opponents you could beat in your sleep

Really makes you think.

>you should too

If you meant Argentina: its too late for me

If you meant Sup Forums: its too late for me

is buineos airs that bad too or just the rural parts

"there"

listen here

what did capitalism mean by this?

The cities are the wost but the corruption is everywhere, im not kidding when i say that every social organization here its a mafia of its own including the police, the justice system and any kind of goverment posicion.

And im serious by the way, just in case anyone here thinks im being a memeing faggot, if anything right now we are getting better since theres politicians that MIGHT go to jail for being so discustingly corrupt.

How long before he kicks off there is nothing do and only 2 restaurants?

you've never been to shanghai

I go there every week, but anyway
>missed the joke

I meant to say I've never been to shanghai

Is he even good anymore? His scoring record in Argentina wasn't that great

Probably to get into the UEFA Champions League somehow, if it's ever reformed. Too much money to ignore and UEFA is greedy.

>muh soccer integrity
Look at that fucking rat face. Yeah he took the bait.

both

Wanna come over for a beer?

Shit. So youre telling me that Cam Newton that memelord unironically makes more than Tevez? And isnt even a quality QB?

underrated

Like you niggers had a proper revolution instead of a Kaiser who ran away like a bitch nigga and ended a long, rich tradition of monarchy by abdicating. At least England takes ownership of it and still retains the monarchy as a ceremonial piece of culture

But they did have a revolution. It wasnt exactly on the scale of the October revolution, but it was effective.

>burger monarchist
I think I saw it all.

will he be paid more than oscar ? if so oscar should ask for a raise desu

thats one house in Massachusetts

>NFL players earning more than football players

Unlikely

>proper revolution
read carefully m8

tbeh while we fought against exactly that, im just awestruck by all the splendor, pomp, magnificence, and history of old Euro monarchies. Its why i still see the end of the great monarchies as a very poignant moment in history.

That was exactly why im shocked. I assumed that world class(or in this case, 615K per week) footy players would earn more than top NFL players but by that Ameriposters math, Tevez would still make 3 million less than Cam Newton.

He's the highest paid NFL player, so it may make sense. Who knows how much money Tevez will make in China from endorsements, though

>Kevin Durant

top wew la

but who the fuck would want to live in Finland, right?

refugees want

It's a pretty decent place if you ignore the weather and the people, and the lack of real cities.

>if you ignore everything but it being a first world country it is good

At least they gave us Darude

Jesus christ man. Those obscenes amount of money.

But I mean, at least Tevez is still competitive, there's some retards going there that can't even play for el tanque sisley

Is Tevez the ugliest footballer ever?

if not, Top 5?

I think you have it wrong there leaf.

Countryside is good for the most part, seriously there's some beautiful towns and small cities in Argentina, Buenos Aires is a shithole and Porteños are cancer.

Top 3
1. Ribery
2. Tévez
3. DiMaría

Rooney should be #2

Don't talk shit about my football husbando m8

Honorable mentions:
Sterling (mostly due being short and walking so fucking weird), Lahm, Bale, Özil, De Bruyne and of course good ol' Muntari.

He's barely top 10 with beard.

Rooney's no looker but he's not in the same league as the other 3, he's just got a fat baby pieface

If that was the case, you'd see more players go there and more that fall outside the late 20s/early30s African/South American with dead career-box.

Cams only on an average 21 million a year vs Tevez on 39. Unless you count his signing bonus plus a single year which means cam out earns him by 3 million one year then earns 18 million less the rest of the time.

Could buy 10 houses a week in the North lad.

>I'd expect every player in the Premier League bar maybe Hazard to move to China for that money
Am I missing something? Hazard? The only reason to not go to China is because you want to be in a relevant league because you enjoy the sport, Hazard is hardly going to be the sole player to feel that way.

Hazard is the best player in the world again, he can easily demand double

The problem with Tévez is that he didn't want to stay in Argentina, he said he couldn't leave his house without having dozens of fans and literally every one of us knows him, he wanted more peace

How much money would China offer if Messi wanted to play there?

>2 of those are argies
really activates your almonds

superior italian genes

Just let it go Muhammed

>American cheapo shacks

>few years

m8, rooney and ibra will be making 2 mil a week in Guangzhou

I'm a boca fan and I would have done the same, even with the smog thunderstorms that usually covers Shanghai

man you're getting served

Tevez is a moron who doesn't know what he wants (except money)

This desu.

limitless supply of sprite for 5 generations