Recently, I have a surgery to enlarge my breast. I am a man, but I wish to be a woman. This is all I could afford...

Recently, I have a surgery to enlarge my breast. I am a man, but I wish to be a woman. This is all I could afford, so I suppose I am a trap. My girlfriend reacted violently to this. She took all my shit and ran out, except my ps4, my pc, and of course my clothes and bed. I have no more games, nothing left. She reset my pc, so all my vidya is gone from that, and she took my ps4 as well as deleting my account and changing it's password since she knew I loved my vidya. I suppose she didn't like me wanting to be a woman. So Sup Forums, I came here, some where I go when I wanna be happy in any hopes that a richfag may gift me with a game I almost beat. Nier. Please. Message me at Real Awhoo Hours#3454 on discord. I had it on my ps4 since my pc is too weak to run it. I almost beat it and she just took it all. Things I've payed for with my fucking money.

tits and timestamp whore.

First four sentences told me everything I needed to know.

>request denied.

Will you buy me the game?

You wanna be a woman we'll treat you as such. You know the rules.

O-Okay user, give me a moment

this is obviously fake

I'll prove it to you! Give me a second!

All my shit except, PS4
She stole my PS4
not expecting someone wanting serverance for wasting time with your dumbass

Don't be mean ): . I was about to post my tits for you guys.. This is making me feel bad.

Trying to get this perfect. Give me a second

FAke and gay

I have the timestamp ready, just needed to find a marker, and the lighting is perfect. expect tits in a second

Jesus Christ hurry the fuck up

Is that yanderedev?

I'm a little fat. Sorry ): But I've been meaning to get that fixed. my lips are full so I guess I made a good trap

Fuck you're real? Jesus. Also the boob job fits, wow.

Surprisingly nice. Post some more.

Hehe! Thanks! It was really expensive.

Date? even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

The lies i did not believe them until the truth was revealed

>surgery to enlarge my breast
Right or left breast? Why only one? Cyclops tit fetish?

A gentlemen would get a lady what she wants first. DM me on discord

Lose the clothes and I'll consider it

Enlargened the right one

Dont do it op you are a god damn woman dont turn yourself into a whore for some video games do it on red tube and get paid

Of course! Give me a moment, love!

That's what I'm saying my dude. Also your discord username isn't coming up.

What's yours? Are you adding spaces?

You fucking zealots stop encouraging his whoremonger ways hes is like a newly hatched butterfly he does not know the power his tits contain u fags better not be jacking off i shame u if u are

Op stop there all touching there dicks its not ok its discusting dicks were not made for you and your tits the lord is watching he knows HE KNOWS WHY

kek

I'm really scared right now to do this. I don't think I can. I just wanted Nier automata on my ps4 again ): She ruined it all!

OP, dont let whiteknights stop you from getting what you want! Either ditch the clothes or enjoy not having vidya. Your call

smh...you sus niggas need Jesus

G-Give me a moment ):

He didnt have tit surgery for you he had them to make his dreams come true he has dreams dammit dreams and a penis and your all ruining it

I'm just tryna encourage this. Seems pretty cute. Also yeah I tried Real Awhoo Hours#3454 and that didn't work

godammit op just send tits already

I'm glad this happened to you. By the time you are 30 you will be a pot bellied fat goblin, you will look like Harry Sachz when the beard starts growing in. I hope you suicide before then, and I hope it takes a long time for you to die. I hope it's slow and painful because you fuck up. lol

You probably have a drawer full of black colored nigger cock dildos, she wants a man not a cuck.

Picture related, OP in the future after his hormones were cut off because Trump ended Medicaid and he lived under a bridge and became fat and bearded

Guys i have man boobs wanna see my man boobs ill close my eyes so you dont become homosexual when i take the picture

OP's tears, AIDS ridden queer, dropping the soap while a nigger fucks his rear.

Listen, man, we're not inhuman. He can have tits AND have feelings. But we're getting off track here. The goal is nudes for us and a game for him. You need to focus on the goal!

i will be a bigger whore then u will be op i will sacrifice myself to save your pure heart and save you from becoming a degenerate slut

Flop them out let's compare with op

Maybe on Tumblr we can. I just want to insult him and laugh at his sterilization and permanent irreversible faggotry! He is a dead end genetic waste of a human that has no idea how badly he has fucked up. He isn't good for anything now, other than an occasional fuck toy for a horny nigger named Tyrone. He might as well be dead, but hopefully cremated so his ashes can be thrown out in the ocean so hes gone forever. lol

God he has tits he didnt gas the jews lol

i...I just wanted nier automata back, everytime i try to take the pic i just start sobbing. I doesn't feel right.

I know who did gas them though!

Take that camera, and film your suicide instead! You can be a hero!

You are a worthless shit eating faggot. Most trannies suicide, join the party, party hearty, the George Washington Bridge awaits, become like Kate! (Katelyn Davis) kekekekekek

That's mean! ):

You where mean to God's will

Please stop...):

Mean doesn't exist here.

Y would u take anything said by user seriously xD

I just wanted Nier Automata! I gave you what you guys wanted, but I can't bring myself to take a pic without a shirt.

Nier is a great game

Why u can't take your shirt off?

>what you guys wanted

You think that's all anyone wanted? Your effort isn't worth 50 cents.

I know... My girlfriend took my physical copy and did god knows what. She won't respond to anything on any platform. GOD!

she isn't gonna post it. just get over it and go jerk off to something else

HMU at zosquishy#5654

Tits with date and timestamp or GTFO

she did, but with a shirt on, and she refuses to take it off.

I'm too scared!

Of what?

Well then, this thread is officially dead.

Go to bed OP. I have 99 shekels and you ain't getting one.

Wait! Just...Give me a moment.

What I'd I give u hypno files to make u straight again?

I...Took another one, put my camera against the window and snapped a pic of them.Give me a second I wanna see if they're good... ):

Nice dubs

Sorry for the lighting, had to take it in landscape too, and crop my face out. ):

Black bar is due to the cropping. Sorry boys I couldn't take a cleaner one. I was too scared.

op delivers

Where is your necklace?

Tits AND dick on a single photo or GTFO

Can you too? Please? Message me on discord. PIp#3564 Changed my name because people were having a hard time finding it.

I took it off, it's my girlfriends. She left it and I wore her clothes to feel like her.

I feel no pride towards my dick. I will not share it online. My dick is just another reminder of what I really am.

Op seems very legit. If I had money I would help op. Sorry

this pasta is kinda stale. Oh and you'll never be a real women.

W-what...It's not pasta and I will!

Such a bullshit.
Obviously real women trying to find some stupid White Knight to scam him.
Or some dude using random pics.

Breast too perfect. No sign of operation. No scar.
And areolas way too big for what it's supposed to be.

By the way, I also had an operation a few days ago.
I became a mug, and my girlfriend killed herself because of that...
My cat ran away and my dog ate my PC and formatted my PS4... Could someone gift me a fleshlight ?

I'm taking my complaints to the chef. I WANT FRESH PASTA NOT STALE PASTA

Fleshlight in the mail, user. Thank me later.

>no date just the time.
>newfags falling for it
come on Sup Forums you're better then that.

It was a quick make. Why can't anyone have any faith?

This.

Retake with date and time.

because the internet is full of lies you faggot

I've had enough! I give you what you want and you ask more! None of you will do it anyway! All you are is a bunch of liars. I come here with the truth and all I get is hate!

If you look like that, how was it the tits that gave it away to your gf?

Reverse image search turned up not results. But could be because if crop

Guess this thread is dead then