If you just bought a sex slave, what's the first thing you're making her do?

If you just bought a sex slave, what's the first thing you're making her do?

>Her

I would make her sex, what else?

Ask if they want me to set them free or suck my dick

Take pics and post them on Sup Forums

Laundry, weed the back yard, take out garbage, dust, vacuum, dishes, make dinner, dishes again, clean the bathroom, clean the bedroom, fuck her in the ass and make her clean the shit off my dick with her mouth, laundry.

In that order.

surprise buttsecks
no lube
go in hard and fast

Keep her hidden from 'thorities.

I'd make her go to college.
I can't stand dumb women.

rol

I would actually prob fuck her, feel guilty, then make it to where it's like that princess peach and bowser case where she starts to fall for me and I grow to actually like her, like we'll play just dance 4 or some shit and talk about our goals n stuff.

Well I have one.

Faggot.

sgbwb

hug her

peg me

Have her kneel on uncooked rice for a few hours, just to break her in

vzb

Take off all of her restraints, clean her, feed her, show her her living space.

Then I'd tell her to strip, and cuff herself, and that I'll be seeing her in the morning.

Raping a tied up girl is easy. Pro-level is creation of self-enslavement sentiment in her mind.

Dildo is too short

I have one too and want to share experiences.

Do you have to feed it before sending it back to kindergarten on monday?

Probably keep burning her with a blowtorch until she eats my shit.

She would start off by undoing my pants, untying and taking off my shoes, then pulling down my boxers and make her think she would be able to suck my cock, but I'd push her away and not let her until she begs for it. And I mean, an enthusiastic meaningful response. Eventually we would move into anal, teasing her vagina multiple times but never penetrating that night. I'd slowly wear her down into being my slave with full consent.

Get tested for std's.

deprogram her. slave or "slave"?

... go on

I'm a simple man. I'd lie on the couch and have her feed me grapes.

rollingsszz

First thing, I'd have to give her a good throat fucking.

roll

Rolling

>her
You must be new to Sup Forums

kstew plz

rollizzle

I have never been this lucky in my entire life

Role play the whole teaching feeling game with good ending

Upon receiving, strip her down and inspect like a piece of cattle. One she meets the description, take her inside and hose her and scrub ever part of her letting her know I own and have access to every part of her body. Then a good shaving nose to toes. No makeup. Then hire a good stylist for a good short bob haircut. Then a shaving from nose to toes. Cuff wrist. Cuff ankles. The welcome flogging to let her know I beat her whenever I want for no reason. Then a full bath and feeding. Once rested from transport and reception, give her the chore manifest of the house. Mostly cleaning, yard work and other stuff to keep her occupied. Her regular wear is a collar, wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs and a brand on her ass marking my property. Let her get horny as hell for a few days before I fuck her. She'd be broken in within a month and then reward and punish her like any other pet. Some training in conversation. Sexual routine is the last thing you give a pet as they need discipline to be a real worthy slave. Yes, I have done this before.

let's try it

Roll

Yes, you're also a massive faggot with zero imagination

Rol

rawl

>Yes, you're also a massive faggot with zero imagination
This envious troll is envious.

roll

Rol

take the underground railroad.

Roll

kek roll

This

Roll

role

> Not making her pluck each hair individually...

Mouth rape
And lots of anal till she can take it with out lube

Roll

Roll

rolll

get tested

Roll

Rollings

>0
henry rollings

Bathe. Are you fucking retarded?

I would pierce her nipples and septum

Rullar

rolloll

Roll

rollex

Max my Iron man in Runescape 07

Rolllll

rolololo

Fill pooper with jello mix and iice. After that, dealers choice.

roll

Make her dust off my anime collection, if she doesn't show interest in my neon genesis special edition collection i would get a refund.

spitlubed anal while beimng beaten with a belt.
keep them awake for a three days while being given only water & kept blindfolded. Should break them quickly so you can get on with conditioning them. Also cut/dye their hair radically and make them wear clothes like pink tartan microskirt, crotchless/booblees body stocking & stripper heels. Maybe tattoo them.

what tattoos would you give her?

hines a shit, farrell number one

derogatory ones though i'd probably just go with sharpie as the scrubbing off can be fun (make her remove them or she gets a beating).

kek nice

rolli

did you kill her when you was finished or did you train a dog or something?

roll

Rollerino

Rolland

rell

greedy top kek

Make her comfort me.

Tay sees me rollin
Tay hatin'

Well, with good for nothing and untrained, and whit what is said here that means TayTay, Kristen and another bitch, and all they are good for is staying chained up as breeding bitches.

doesnt matter, had sex

Rolling

>her
Return it for one with a dick so I could actually get some pleasure from the little faggot