Isn't this like offering free drugs to a drug addicted?

Isn't this like offering free drugs to a drug addicted?

It's not legal proof and won't hold on court. So what is the point of the show coming back?

>what's the point of having a job and making money?

never change

Someone already committed suicide over it. It's a pretty despicable show.

If you look into most of the cases. 90% plead out to a minor sex offense that puts them on registry but no jail time.

The few people who have taken it to court, normally get a worse charge because jury of peers.

IIRC they searched his computer afterwards and found CP anyway

>it's okay if someone is driven to suicide because his hard drives had 0s and 1s arranged in such a way that it violated my feels

Expect the first time he lost money due to many people suing him

They prove themselves to be sexual predators, willing to take advantage of young boys and girls.

I hope they all commit suicide.

>take advantage
>they use willing 13 year olds who invite them over

To catch a predator is the cleanest, best pleasure.

>the tripfag can't stop using meme arrows
What a surprise...

>0s and 1s arranged in such a way as to create an image of someone raping a child
ftfy fuckin pedo scum

13 year olds are unable to give permission, dumbass.

It the best way for closet pedos to get their thrills.

They had a decoy posing as a minor you stupid shit eating dumb son of a jizz guzzling coke snorting crack smoking bitch.

>looking at images of murder and torture is fine
>looking at images of rape is fine
>looking at images of children having sex is the worst thing in the world
?

I know. But they would egg them on.

I'm pretty sure looking at images of rape isn't fine.

sorry but you're not gonna argue me into thinking molesting children is okay you fucking idiot

The age of consent was raised from as low as 7 to current levels by feminists who had hit the wall and wanted to increase their own sexual market value by artificially restricting the market of sex through government intervention.

so what

So it wasn't based on scientific studies or had any logical backing whatsoever. There is no objective reason children can't have sex.

So if I ask a 13 year old if they want to live and they say "Yes" does that give me the permission to end their lives? They obviously don't know what they're doing and can't give permission, they don't know any better!

This argument does not work because nobody in this thread has said that images of murder, torture, and rape are fine.
This is some first grade arguing.

But if you really want to go at it this way, you could consider them OK arguments because most images of murder and torture aren't made with the intent of being distributed. Basically, it happened because of other reasons than that somebody gets off to snuff. CP, on the other hand, in most cases implies that children are hurt to please an audience.

i fucking dont care dude go rape a child about it

This thread is my cleanest, best pleasure.

It is but Americans have warped view on sexuality and their judicial system is all fucked up so there you go.

Killing someone is illegal user. It also doesn't work if they say 'no' to letting you have sex with them. It's not some reverse switch where yes means no and no means yes.

Dumbass.

Are you retarded

>This argument does not work because nobody in this thread has said that images of murder, torture, and rape are fine.

It's called strawmanning

>pedos getting this angry over tcap

Best thing to happen to Sup Forums in weeks

All pedos should kill themselves

Why?

Because

Cunny posters triggered now that hansen vs predator is coming out.

Get fucked pedos

Aren't 14 year olds alowed to drive in the US?

Nope 15/16 for a permit and you have to drive with a parent with it

Well OP. Intervention gives them money to get high as they film. So yeah pretty much. Fuck actual pedos. I don't give any shit about some dude getting some 13 year old jail bait braces on his dick. Actual children is another story

Huh, ok, i thought you got your license at 16 over there.

at least tagging them

Not by themselves. And 13 isn't 14. And driving a car isn't giving consensual permission to someone else that they can have sex with you.

>If looking for sex with a 14yo is bad, then why God made them so fucking hot?

Touché atheists.

>fucking 12 year old should be allowed

t. Mohammad from London

It is literally a honey pot and I am sure people have gotten out of it because they are baiting people into pedophilia.

Hansen is making a new show. It starts next month. Hansen vs Predator

Everyone caught except 1 guy got a sentence and register as a sex offender.

How come none of these people have tried to kill Chris while getting caught? If they're going down anyway it seems like the natural thing to do to take him down with you. I guess he's lucky he's only arrested pathetic betas.

This made me laugh way more than it should have

not really since they would have to get online searching and begging for said drugs

>all of these normalfaggot cocksuckers

You pieces of shit will always be cancer.
Sup Forums is a cunny board.

you lost when you stopped posting the goods.

That faggot Jap moot is an even bigger faggot than the other moot.
you see more and more anti-pedo posts because they're pathetically trying to make Sup Forums mainstream.
That's also why you see tons of CTR shills and faggot viral marketers.
Hiro doesn't care about Sup Forums, he only cares about money.

My girlfriends 13 year old niece drinks, does drugs, parties all the time and bones down. Kids consent to boning all the time

One did.

>I know. But they would egg them on.

Read the transcripts man.
The decoys basically just say "uhuh okay yeah huh" while they're given a rush of lewd comments by the predators.

The predators solicit, its not the other way around.
Thats what a fucking decoy does. They're there to be targeted, they aren't the ones that engage the target.

I can still hear his "oh no, come on guy" every time I see this gif

Yep, and his creepy ass Yeah.

hypothetical: the target and the decoy both are adults by lie and say they're minors

wouldn't both of them be soliciting underaged sex?

People do illegal things. Wooow who would have thought.

They would probably be disappointed neither of them brought pickaxes and helmets

FACE LIKE A RAT
HAIR LIKE AN ENCODING ERROR

I'm gonna go under the assumption that Op isn't trolling

>Perverted Justice makes the accounts pretending to be underage kids, but NEVER messages anyone first
>They are always messaged first
>Perverted Justice always announces the age
>They never bring up anything sexual, the predator does
>The predator usually knows whats he's doing is wrong and will say it in the chat
>The predator will say the sexual things he wants to do to the underage decoy
>Right there is illegal
>Perverted Justice will have him bring things with him to show intent and get a better conviction (I.e. bring condoms, lubricant, gifts)
>The Predator goes to the house with intent to do illegal sexual things to these decoys
>They get busted

It's not a "honey pot" and it's not "entrapment." When you willingly know someone is underage and try to do something lewd to them, it's illegal.

>IT'S JUST TALK
>IT'S A QUESTION

What was his endgame?

Forgot pic

found the pedo

Oh come on dude, I don't even think tcap is particularly ethical, but to reduce all digital media to 0s and 1s is just retarded. That's like saying clearing somebody's bank account isn't stealing because it's just 0s and 1s, or even that mugging somebody for cash isn't stealing because it's just ink on fabric.

The good news user is there are people fighting for your right to fuck a child now, you should sign up

>it's a "pedophile apologists and pedophiles get huffy puffy about muh entrapment even though it isn't even entrapment by legal definition" episode

Atlantic City.

>go rape a child about it
maximum kek

2 bad 4 u im a cunnybro nd iwont be killing myself thank u very much

An independent watch dog group can't "entrap" anyone.

Also, if you try to molest a child you deserve to be publicly shamed. That's why the entire world loves TCAP.

Was going to post exactly this.

In OP's dumb comparison, this would be like a drug addict going up to someone on the street and begging them for drugs, or offering to do drugs with them, or carrying drugs themselves. They would still be criminals. Nothing is offered to them, they actively seek it.

2 WORDS

>Isn't this like offering free drugs to a drug addicted?

It's like putting drugs in the middle of the sidewalk, and then arresting anybody that uses them.

Just because what they do is legal doesn't mean the show is ethical. People don't watch it because they want to protect the children, they watch it so they can laugh at "sexual deviants" who now is going to have his life ruined because he wanted to fuck a 16 YO.
>all "underage" sex is pedophilia
>I'm incapable of not seeing in black and white
>If I go to Europe and fuck a 16 YO then I'm good but if I come back to the US I become a pedophile
There's almost never any supposed children on TCAP, they're all usually between 13-16 and to say that any sex with them is molestation is demeaning to both parties involved. Like another user in the thread said, the AOC has been primarily raised by feminists and has nothing to do with children.

>they watch it so they can laugh at "sexual deviants"

If you laugh at the show, you're the problem. The show is intended to scare parents.

>who now is going to have his life ruined because he wanted to fuck a 16 YO
I don't remember them ever using 16yo's, mostly because of Romeo and Juliet laws

>16 YO.

No.

>intended
Whatever it's intended to is irrelevant because that's not why it's popular.
Maybe not on the show but to the law it would be irrelevant. And Romeo and Juliet laws only apply if the age gap is a few years.

Does anyone know if he has a Russian accent?

>Whatever it's intended to is irrelevant

Intention is relevant because you are blaming the show for being unethical when it's the user who is unethical. It's not the shows fault you are using it improperly.

to embarass pedos

No, nobody knows what this man sounds like. In fact if you can find a video of him you should turn it in to INTERPOL because he's an international fugitive who hasn't ever been caught on camera.

One day user you will have a daughter and she will be raped and taped for all to see. I doubt you'll be sayin its all 0s and 1s after dat.

This post is grounds enough for the mods to be obligated to report your IP to local authorities.

>to the law it would be irrelevant
Well if you choose to fuck a 16 year old and the law says 18 is the age of consent you're a fucking idiot. Do you think it's common in Spain for 25-40 year old men to date 14 year olds or something? Do you think it's socially acceptable?

I feel like I'm in early Sup Forums again with these threads

I'll never have a daughter. I hate women.

Hello FBI!

If I place a pie on a windowsill and filthy gypsy steals it, it's a crime.

If I sit a fake pie on a windowsill knowing that a filthy gypsy will steal and they do, it's still a crime.

That's why this isn't entrapment.

But you love watching little girls.
The lolrony is palpable

The chatlogs and video evidence of him showing up at the house with the intent to have sex with children is enough

The show is still unethical for enabling corrupt laws and a corrupt public mindset. Regardless of one's opinion on the AOC, the sex offenders list is completely unjustifiable.
You do know that a teenager sending sexual pics to her bf is considered CP, right? The law is incredibly broad and when someone says CP it doesn't mean they're gory pics of toddlers.
>I hate freedom of speech
>that's why I come on Sup Forums
I never said the guys on the show weren't stupid, but saying they're to blame because of a corrupt law is victim blaming. I don't live in Spain, so I don't know if it's acceptable or not, but being ostracized is entirely different than having your life ruined by the government.

He probably has a concealed carry with him and there are cops just in the next room waiting to pounce if anything happens

>It's not ethical to be amused by pedophiles being humiliated and arrested

This show has caught over 300 slimy fuckers who wanted to have sex with 12-13 year old girls (16 lmao nice try). I don't care what happens to these guys, they deserve it.

How can there be a crime when no one was harmed or likely to be harmed? Isn't targeting people for what they *might* do pre-crime?

>but saying they're to blame because of a corrupt law is victim blaming
This is nigger logic

Boys are cuter.

I'm not sure if I'd call TCAP entrapment but you've made a shitty analogy. A fake pie is still a physical object that someone stole. This show is like if you told the gypsy there was a pie there and welcomed the gypsy into your home and when the gypsy goes to get the pie, he's arrested.

I thought pedoes were bad. Now we have lib-tard pedoes.