TRUMP WILLING TO NUKE MEXICO IF THEY DONT PAY FOR THE WALL

BASED TRUMP DOES IT AGAIN

politicalo.com/trump-says-he-will-threaten-mexico-with-nuclear-weapons-to-force-them-to-pay-for-the-wall/

BUILD WALL OR GET NUKED

>Sup Forums unironically supports this guy

How much do they pay you guys and where do I sign up?

I wanna shill for hill too

>“We have the single most powerful military machinery in the history of the world, on the entire planet"

kek 10/10

The cartel doesn't count as an army Pablo.

>Because nobody every messes with the American military, everybody knows that, the whole world knows that

Didn't he say yesterday that our military was weak and falling apart?

fuck off shill

> March 10th 2016

No wonder they want wall, even their political intellectuals keep children pictures saved in their computers. Disgusting.

>satire website
Oh look its nothing

>No wonder they want wall, even their political intellectuals keep children pictures saved in their computers. Disgusting.

Did Trump actually say this?

>Holohoax cuck
>Zionist
Lincoln is the only good one there

No I did

O look another shill

Fake and gay.

Alright though, tell me, what good policies does the Don have?

I've seen some people criticizing his plan to trade the national debt, but it's hard to get much discussion of policy when his supporters are memesters and his opponents just scream about racism into the void.

Problem?

>March 10th 2016

>Trump nukes us
>50 years later Mexicans mutate into self deprecating introverts with weird cartoon fetishes

Mo trump onniichan no ecchi sketchy one outchy~

I wish this were true.

Can you imagine those radioactive ghouls? Fucking awesome.

>a concern to us no bigger than when you step on a turd on the street. You just wipe it off of your shoe and you keep walking.

He's ok with us then.

lincoln started a civil war over his love of niggers

That's not quite true. He was using the nigs as a tool, like anyone else.

And my point is, I’m going to make Mexico pay for that wall, and when I’m done building it, I’m going to get on top and play Bruce Springsteen’s ‘Born In The USA’ to them, just for the hell of it. You just don’t mess with the U.S., and that’s that.” -Trump

i love this guy

According to the article he said this in an interview with MSNBC.. but that interview doesn't exist so.. fuck off OP.

Checkd and kekd

years later Mexicans mutate into self deprecating introverts with weird cartoon fetishes

nah man that'll never happen, Mexico is an incompetent shit hole now and it'll become an even bigger and most incompetent shit hole after not to mention radio active

He wanted them shipped back to Africa back to where they belong, whilst the deceived South let a foreign race stay with them, believing they would always be slaves and never integrate into their white society. What a bunch of fucking idiots.

#NeverClinton

>A FUCKING LEAF
lincoln started a civil war to preserve the union

Is WW3 finally happening?

>pic related

The leaf is of course correct, Lincoln was a statist tyrant that made sure all states were locked in this shit union that rams the kike agenda down our throat at its pleasure. Fuck union cucks.

>thinking he will forfeit a single bargaining chip on public record
step it up senpai

>kike agenda
not saying there weren't kikes in the North (Jacob Schiff immigrated to the US almost directly after the war) but most slave owners were in fact jews, and they dominated the slave business in shipments of slaves from Africa to the US. How can sending slaves back to Africa not be a great plan? We would've been white in our own country.

>Show Facts
>everything about nukes not highlighted

Ike, Teddy, and Abe were all shitty progressives.

>politicalo

Why not both?

The wall will be used to keep of the people that survive and become mutants like in hills have eyes

He also said he'd make it great again

Retarded leftist will by into this propaganda

And even then, Ike still did Operation Wetback. So yes Trump is in the right party doing the right thing.

>politicalo

This. Lincoln was not a tyrant, he loved his people. Were his policies good for the country? I have no idea. Maybe we would have been better off with the Confederacy as a separate nation.

But he did want to ship them all back to Africa. If only Booth wasn't stupid enough to kill Lincoln before he could carry out that plan.

satire news articles are complete shit now, they're supposed to be funny, this is just blatant propaganda under the illusion of satire. and you know 3/4 people who read this will believe every word.

Limey Lies Nightly