Winona Ryder

Most underrated movie actress EVER.
And most beatiful too.
Lets have a comfy Winona appeciation thread and fill it with hearthwarming memories.

youtube.com/watch?v=XXe8GrpwAxs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7x0bHDXGTQg
youtube.com/watch?v=unyKRYb7WPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>i had no idea who this actress was until i saw her in muh Stranger Things

Kill yourself kiddo.

I hope this is bait and will just ignore it.

"Night on Earth"

Beetlejuice

ew

she is gorgeous!

Alien Resurrection

>smoking

How are you even alive?

seems like a lot of people don't like her performance in that film but I thought it was fine.

obviously Heathers is the GOAT Winonakino.

criterion BR when?

It appears that some mother fuckers with good taste have finally arrived.

Im sorry, that Black Swan.

Alien Resurrection here it is

what did she mean by this?

Just Wino.

I liked her better when she still had hairy arms. She's pretty cute regardless.

Beetlejuice

/over acting/ general

>being this thin-skinned

The original and superior Rooney Mara

>swn smack her hand in your face and tell to smell it

>tfw my ex looked exactly like her

your waifu a shit

>mfw I found out she literally fucked her way through the 90s LA movie scene, thus likely encountering Eddie Vedder's legendarily immense penis

She's still pure to me.

what

She had BY FAR the worst performance on Stranger Things. Worse than the kid actors

Hey Jay

everyone was fucking everyone during the 90s

Guess she got past her shoplifting phase.

qt

Shes a terrible actress though

Seeing Winona play a frumpy mom in stranger things made me sad

She can't fucking act to save her life

she was cute in "mermaids". show some mermaids photos. also, i think she was in the 80's sleeper hit with corey haim right? "lucas"? that movie was the shit

Someone post Winona's most LEWD photo

pics?

here she is in "lucas" from 1986. she looks so perfect . adorable and innocent.

>innocent
she was a slut back then

>slut while being 11

do you think 11 yr old winona would be friends with 11 yr old millie bobby brown from stranger things?

>not fucking like a rabbit as a kid actor in hollywood
how?

That shows what you know, I didn't fuck a single person.

Don't have any, it was in the 90s. Literally looked like Wino in this pic.

Someone post her when she was in Girl Interrupted.

Winona with that pixie cut = hnnnnggg

She was super cute, pretty bad as an actress though

>WinRy's cheekbones...

should have sent a poet.

>Most underrated movie actress EVER.

She's an A-Lister and was one of the most popular actresses around in the 80's you fucking pleb.

corky is waifu desu

she's literally annoying and plebeian in Stranger Things

I didn't know people on this site had a crush on Ralph Maccio.

youtube.com/watch?v=7x0bHDXGTQg

VERONICA WHY

Nice projection bro

She looks like Eleven

She's actually super pretty

oh I totally forgot she was a droid

Christina Richie and Winona used to be my waifus back in the day.

Winona's acting in Stranger Things was a hit or miss for me. Something seemed off. I couldn't tell if it was overacting or what.

Too bad Ricci chopped off her tits and became an anorexic druggie.

>page 10
Oh no you don't.

asdd

>YFW people forget she is a shoplifter

youtube.com/watch?v=unyKRYb7WPo

She's a thievius bitch. Fuck her.

Beetlejuice!

She stole everyone's hearts long ago.

>open G chord

Would wife on the spot

Nah fuck that. She belongs in prison.

Bar chords > Open chords

And you fucking know it.

For petty theft?

i know the whole >tfw thing is a meme but it actually hurts my soul i will never date a young goth winona ryder

>Stealing gucci dresses and louie vuitton bags is petty theft

Stop defending criminals you piece of shit.

user pls

Is this script legit?

If it is, is it from that new series?

Why can't people understand this?

its not like she got off scott free for her crimes, not like some other celebrities have for doing much worse things

>ywn get a neurotic shame filled blowjob from your mom Wynona under the table you play D and D on
Why even try to carry on?

Do you think they even came up with lines for Winona's character or did they just film her going about her daily life and then use that footage in the show?

THE CRUCIBLE SUCKED

Stop deflecting. She literally stole over 5 thousand dollars worth of property. That 100 percent warrants jail. This is a fact.

I WANT WINONA BOOBIES NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOWWWWWW

>This is a fact.
Looks a lot like an opinion to me. And a shit opinion at that.

>If you steal you go to jail
>Opinion

Kill yourself you fucking degena

I hope both you and winona rot in hell.

mommyfu

Prison should only be for violent and repeat offenders. That's not a fact, that's a contrary opinion to your OPINION. Idiot.

You're a fucking moron if you honestly think all thieves should go to prison. First of all, there isn't enough room. Secondly, thieves would resort to violence and even murder to avoid capture, because why not? They have nothing to lose. Thirdly, prison doesn't make people into better people, it only removes them from the population, usually temporarily. So your 8 million convicts would go in as thieves and come out years later as unemployable, possibly violent and drug-addicted, gang-affiliated liabilities.

I hope you're underage and are able to eventually improve yourself through education and personal reflection, because right now, you're a dumb piece of shit.

theft should not be tolerated, especially not some rich bitch stealing overpriced clothes. jail time isn't even THAT bad of a punishment.

>I don't know how the law works.
>Let me go on a tirade to take the heat off of me!

>Prison should be for Violent and repeat offenders

There are tons of people in jail in which this does not apply. I'm not speaking on what I think should happen. I'm speaking on THE LAW.

YOU are the only only talking about opinion. You think people who steal don't belong in prison but the law says otherwise.

I hope someone breaks into your house and steals all your shit you dumb faggot.

Had a chance to date a girl that was identitcal in personality to noni, with diagnosed kleptomania included, she was too short and liked me too much that I ended up turning her down. Did I do the right thing, i mean i kmow deep down i would always compare her winona and I'd just be forever disappointed

Theft isn't tolerated. There is a bunch of perfectly reasonable punishments ranging from fines to imprisonment depending on the circumstances. That's why we have judges. A sentence that requires a first-time offender to pay compensation to the victim, a fine, legal costs and be subject to a criminal record is pretty appropriate in my opinion.

The law doesn't condemn every thief to prison. That would be ludicrous.

The law doesn't say all thieves go to prison. FACT. Know how I know that? Because lots and lots of thieves don't go to prison. The case in point, Winona Ryder, didn't go to prison. There's your law you fucking idiot.

Grand theft is a felony you idiot. Thats 100 percent jail time. Idiot.

Ya'll niggers need to know the difference between jail and prison.

1. Define Grand theft.
2. Describe Winona Ryder's crime.
3. Did Winona go to prison?
4. Revise your statement: "100 percent jail time."

I know the difference, that's why I used the term "prison" correctly in all my posts.

It's the dumbass thinking people get sentenced to jail that needs your advice.

>Define Grand theft

lmao this dumbass trying to argue with me when he doesn't even know the law.

Winona Ryder is a scummy piece of hit that gets to get away with crimes because she's a rich Hollywood Jewess. She belongs in prison.

Are you autistic?

I asked you to define it so that you could see your mistake more clearly, not because I don't know and am incapable of using Google.

Do you still think Grand theft is "100 percent jail time?" Have you changed it to "99 percent prison time" now?

take a look at the sentencing guidelines for your state, its quite surprising how much you actually have to do to get to prison.

in michigan for example if you have no other offenses, you could commit felonious assault two separate times and still just get probation.

Keep deflecting faggot. Just admit you're wrong.