Virgin betafag here. i recently met a girl who's as beta as me and we may hookup next weekend...

virgin betafag here. i recently met a girl who's as beta as me and we may hookup next weekend. what are some sexual tips you can give a /bro?

Tape it and publish online plz.

If you guys actually fuck, or if you think it's a real option:

Jack off like an hour before you guys get together, hopefully that will stave off the nut, or wear a condom but like......
Also, when it comes to fignering and all that, just rub her clit gently, ask her if she likes certain things and eventually work to understand what she enjoys

but also cum in her butt

Fuck her right in the pussy

Don't be a beta

also pee in her butt. they love that.

Did you met her met her or are you about to get catfished?

Stay safe senpai.

A lot of stuff comes pretty naturally, but be wary of slipping out and cumming early. And when you finish before her, and trust me you will, make sure she gets some satisfaction too.

so i take off the condom and stick it in her poop schute before i cum, do i ask or should i just do it

If you eat her out make sure you suck on her clit.

she just started working at the same restaurant i work at

just remember one thing, when it come to sex, you have to do circular motion.
lick pussy or tits : circular motion
finger pussy or ass; circualar motion
penetration, circular motion of the hips

Remember to call her a fat whale, women like to be insulted, it establishes dominance.

When you touch each other, use your whole hand to comfort them and help them relax and use your fingertips for excitement and stimulation. Raking all 4 fingers at once overloads the nerves and gives off more stimulus while whole hands are warmer and embracing which helps relax. Both are equally important

Bless ya then, if you actually consider going down on her since you aren't that confident that you may cum first try to check out she's properly clean.

Beta girls tend to not be that hygenic and going down on a stinky pussy is death and even worse could easily turn into a fetish id you associate with your first time.

she seems pretty hygenic to say the least. smells good, dresses well, and has clean teeth/good hair

Use your penis.

Get her to cum first. Start while making out and ease into it (unless she wants to just jump right into things). Start with fingering, then move into going down on her if you want. Try to get her to cum that way before you go PIV. It'll take some pressure off you. If she's wet enough that you don't think you'll need lube (which you might need if she's too nervous), make sure you take a few, short thrusts before fully penetrating her. Start with just the tip. Don't be afraid to grab her either. Really manhandle her if you want, but don't be an asshole about it (unless she tells you she wants that). You're probably either going to cum faster than you want or it'll take you forever. If you want this to be a real relationship then cuddle after.

Foreplay is overrated
As soon as you get her naked start fisting her

this. I would also add that if you cum quick you can probably get it up again soon or even stay hard.

Definitely use a condom.

Make sure she's not gay before you pee in her belly

Don't ask just jam it up her ass, bitches love it & its alpha as fuck. Have fun fag

Demand that she lick your asshole, once a btch licks your asshole you own her forever. Even if u have a horrible breakup and she's saying mad shit about u, u can comeback with 'u licked my asshole' and win everytime.

whatever you do, make sure the kid comes out black

that way you won't have to pay for it

The male climax, much like the female, is initiated by a combination of factors including pulse rate and rhythmic stimulation of the prostate. A mental approval of the act also assists the accomplishment but is not required.

In acknowledgement of this point, removing/controlling any of these factors can hinder if not prevent a climax altogether.

I have found that relieving pressure on the prostate will serve to delay climax.

... In short, if you want to finish quicker, squeeze your anus muscles tight. However, relaxing them will do the opposite.
This will work for her too. If she wants to finish sooner, ask her to clench up while you're inside.

Good luck user

Oh! Awesome advice.

take your time, ask her what she likes, and if you get to put your dick in her, make sure you pay attention to her tits clit and all other sensitive spots too