My country has become non-white and trash

>my country has become non-white and trash
>very tempting to work elsewhere in EU, particularly in slav countries
>linkedin overflowing with qualified positions in southern european slav countries
>salary is literally 1/5 of what I make here

does salary vs living conditions really scale to make it worth it or is it always a worse deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byzGCPwtZM0
theglobeandmail.com/opinion/editorials/globe-editorial-how-to-pop-torontos-housing-bubble-without-blowing-up-the-economy/article34634615/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you dont have to pay a mortage on a property you enjoy living in it's probably worth it.

t. Also plan to do this

Sadly you'll have to pick. Either first world shitskin country or white shithole country. There's nothing in between.

lmao

>but I like Britain
Fuck off already

Cowards

I do like Britain, what's your point ?

Just come here and work like the others..
Why the fuck would you move to some slav shithole?
Protip: Russia has tons of muslims too.

Why are you abandoning your country then?

>his country
lmao

think he's kiwi

unless its very high end job (programming, IT generally, research, engineering) youll be significantly poorer here because cost of:
- fuel
- cars
- electronics
and many more are just about the same as in other countries. food, rent, daily living spendings - these do scale.

also avoid poland its a literal catholic commie state right now, crashing with no survivors very soon.

but if you move back after 10 years your savings amount to nothing

>abandoning
Not really abandoning. Not even sure I will have the right to live here from March 2019. Thanks brexit scum! Enjoy your Pakistanis!

>move back
But why ? I mean especially if it's to Sweden, just let it go already.

Which countries are you interested in ? Slovenia ?

>literal catholic commie state right now

Don't discourage him, get this jerkoff out of my nation.

>Not even sure I will have the right to live here from March 2019
Heh I'm a shitskin NEET and because I was born here I'm allowed to stay here indefinitely

haha aa

once you cash out your MSc there is literally no point in staying on this drowning ship

Where are you from ?

Hmmm, well my father is English and my mother is a Filipino mustard monkey
Where would you say I'm from?

Move to norway, good wages, few immigrants outside of Oslo (don't move to Oslo) we understand swedish and we have basically the same culture.

Prepare to work your ass off for peanuts if you're gonna move to some slav country, also HMS and worker protection is absolute shit in most of those countries.

I thought it might be you. Flips aren't shitskins.

Also dont speak about your mum like that, what in fug

>Flips aren't shitskins.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>bisayan pride worldwide
w-woah..

You have your own fucking island in the middle of the ocean

>don't move to Oslo
Why?

How about moving to the countryside in your country?
At least here towns with 10.000 and less people are virtually ethnically homogenous

You can move to St.P, Russia, but the language studies shall be really hard

youtube.com/watch?v=byzGCPwtZM0

Too big, too crowded, we basically put all our immigrants there, and none of the revenue that the country makes is made there, only managed for the most part.
Expensive housing, it's a dirty big city, boring landscape, can barely drive a car there because of the traffic, bad place to go out and party compared to many of our other cities, bland architecture, first thing you see when you drive in from the north is a fucking mosque.

Work remotely

>>salary is literally 1/5 of what I make here
Yeah but so is the cost of living.

Well, with like 1000$ you can live a pretty comfortable life here, if you have more, you'll have a great time.

>southern european slav countries
Even Slovenia? Their nominal GDP/capita is 2/5 of Sweden's, so that should be the ratio.

My plan is to invest in real estate in EE and collect rent. That's what we do here but in EE we'd have to deal with a larger number of apartments. On the other hand labour would be cheaper. Maybe you can save money in Sweden and then open a business in a slav country.

I'm getting sick of this faggot country too. Cucked into oblivion

3-4k USD/m2

good luck

Good luck with the construction mafia bruh

Wtf is this Praha 1?
Here you pay the same for average-tier appartments

>moving away from one of the best countries in the world to a poor, ugly slav shithole with no future

(you)

>not aware of the Canadian housing bubbles.
I'm planning to cash out before everything crashes.

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/editorials/globe-editorial-how-to-pop-torontos-housing-bubble-without-blowing-up-the-economy/article34634615/

>The price of the average detached house in the Greater Toronto Area has shot up by 33 per cent over the last 12 months, hitting $1,214,422 in March.

Yeah I've read about real estate shenanigans in post-communist countries

Just come here. Follow the map.

Praha 1 is like 5k

Last year prices went up by 20%

>There's nothing in between.
Greece is closest

To being a shitskin shithole perhaps

Kek.

that is czechia you slavic subhuman

>my country has become non-white
>Implying It's bad