What would dying of lung cancer be like...

What would dying of lung cancer be like? I hate life and would like to not wake up one day but too pussy to an hero because even with guns you be a vegetable and not die instantly

considering upping my 10 cigs a day to 20 (1 pack) should I or do you have hobby suggestions?

it would be gay

just do it- Nike

what if you smoke a pack a day from now on til the day u die

but you actualy live longer because of the preservatives in the tobacco, and dont get lung cancer

Since we use oxygen to power our thoughts, the less you breath the less deeply you can think. So... dying of lung cancer is a more or less existentially pain free death.

Cannabis has more tar than tobacco, so I suggest adding that in addition to upping your cigarette intake.

Note that both also can cause some heart problems. Do you like caffeine?

Palliative care nurse here...lung cancer is a slow death filled with suffocating, constant pain and various dignity robbing symptoms and towards the end you'll have to see a face like mine every day as I provide you with the care that's keeping you "alive." Go for it user..it's just job security for me.

>constant pain and various dignity robbing symptoms

So exactly the same as regular life, yeah?

My grandma smoked 3 packs a day and lived to be 73, she did have lung cancer, but she died from a stroke. You'd have better luck dying from fried chicken and other greasy foods. Not a nigger btw just a fan of the fried variety.

*puts on aviators*

try it, find out for yourself how much the minor day to day gripes pale in comparison to the never ending torture of living in a blood and phlegm filled nightmare...I actually have 2 end of life lung cancer residents on my roster right now...one is always asking me to give him enough morphine to "send him home" the other has tubes down his throat and can't ask but the fear on his face day after day says it all.

that's bullshit, but mmkay keep on with that big tobacco narrative

Yeah big tobacco has your best interests at heart...smoke up user it's good for you

the origin of that line is some guy demanding to be executed and he said something like "just go ahead already". they didn't even quote it right and paraphrased it.

It might be what gets me. Maybe emphysema, maybe a stroke. Medically supplied morphine gave me a stroke once, it was pretty rad.

I do find it bizarre how a body can keep going even though its mind wants to die.

I've been shot, stabbed, hit with trucks, et cetera. Like OP, I don't think that shooting myself is a nice clean way to go.

What amazes me are the 90 year old people who are a hard fart away from meeting their maker and have full code in their notes while it seems that folks with DNR on their jackets tend to be younger, relatively so anyway. Want me to tell you how to shoot yourself? It's not hard to get it right :)

are you serious about 60 cigs for 73 years lol wow

the longer you live the more you can smoke moron, they get no money from dead people, that's big pharma

I would say more like 60ish years she didn't start til she was like 12

Lung cancer is the worst thing I've ever witnessed, you would be begging for a bullet. Believe what , and say.

Fuck, I didn't start until I was 23. I have some catching up to do.

Well gee you must be right...smoke up buddy, enjoy!

I've seen worse than lung cancer but yes it's way way far up the list of most miserable, lingering deaths. I highly recommend that some of the kids in this thread pay a visit to a nursing home and ask if they have any residents who are dying from it and if they can spend a few hours talking with them and just generally bear witness to the living hell they face alot of "homes" will allow you to visit as long as the resident agrees.

Old folks will paw you up in the homes, too. They need attention. It's also generally easy to steal medication from them.

also extremely easy to know who was with the resident last and who to prosecute for theft of their medication.

You've never done anything criminal in your life, milksop.

mfw I got docked points using that image in paper at uni

And that's a bad thing why? I enjoy having a career, wife, a nice house and really nice things...shame I'm not some dipshit kid in "da hood" who's biggest goal in life is to smoke pot and pray he doesn't wind up doing time for the state. Yeah guess I'm missing out huh?

It was the first image to pop up lol

>And that's a bad thing why?

It's a fucking retarded thing for you to be attempting to give advice on how to safely steal, for one thing.

if you want to live less long and die quick just renounce your judaism. once you're no longer a jew you will be robbed, beaten and sent off to war or killed by a nigger before you know it.

You're not the brightest bulb are you sweetheart? I was telling the other user that it's a terrible idea...now keep up with the rest of the class, ok sport?

You won't die of the lung cancer. You will most likely die of pneumonia.

I am that user, moron.

I never understood why people smoke. I'm 41 and a hardcore alcoholic so I can't speak to addiction.

It's an oral thing, like putting a dick or nipple in your mouth.

Kind of yes and no...the cancer and resulting medications impair your already fragile immune system allowing for pneumonia to be fatal...they go hand in hand...and in all honesty it'll likely be a doctor ordered morphine overdose that'll send you on your way. I've delivered dozens such doses to folks that are gasping out their last breaths, it's to help"ease" them along.

So, you're legitimately this stupid? Neat, people like you don't tend to last very long in this life...my advice, don't walk too close to the edge of the road and please wear floaties around the pool.

Oh ok, now I understand.

So yes?

the lungs they used in the thesis they were presenting were previously decayed so it has no basis to support their claims, load of shit if you ask me still shows a cancerous lung, my prof. was a real cock stickler on accuracy.

eh more like 60/40, you're not wrong but not entirely correct.

Yeah it's the prof's job to expect accuracy but they don't need to be a condescending shitlord about it either..what were you studying?

Fucking waste of money... If you want to off yourself at least go for hard drugs... cocaine, crack or even cheaper meth. Smoking on the other Hand is just a waste of money that could be spend in real drugs...

it was a health elective, I was going for electronic engineering, but I dropped out lmao

Don't even bother with the coke, you wanna party and you can get coke just cook it into crack.
It fucking ages you fast.

Well, sorry to hear you dropped out, waste of education and all that noise...hope things work out for you.

Join the army as an 11 bang bang in the 10thMD.

You'll get to do cool shit, and if you die you'll die a fucking hero doing cool shit. If you live you'll have some fucking cool stories to tell and a whole new life ahead of you consisting of the suck, fighting haji, slaying puss, and saluting/dodging retreat.

by the time you actually die of lung cancer you will realize smoking was a mistake. +1 for the harder drugs, you'll be so out of it you won't realize youre killing yourself and youll have a little bit more fun and kill yourself quicker. crack, meth, hey why not fentanyl?

seriously though killing yourselfs overated. you will die eventually, why not see what your futures like?

I can agree with the end sentiment...life is far greater than any perceived "hurt" you may be experiencing now. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, get an education, a job and some self esteem.

But why, though?

If only that's how it worked, its usually a pretty sad existence after the military tho...

Isn't happiness and success better than wallowing in your own self pity? I'd rather be able to take my wife on vacation somewhere tropical than sit around my moms basement bitching about how life is so unfair. Get a grip, no one is fucking with you but you.

Is it? After an 8 year hitch with the Navy I'm pretty well adjusted...got a career and all the goodies that go along with being paid very well for my time. Not every one coming home is a sad case and a lot that are put themselves in that position by not taking safeguards against it before leaving service.

well, basically look at those people without voice boxes and they have to drill a hole through your through ) I guarantee you that is worse than your life now.

Goodnight thread...remember that at the end of your life some of you will be in the care of nurses and their aides...do yourself a HUGE favor, don't be a dick towards them and try thanking them once in a while...it goes a long way towards how you are generally treated. Later faggots