Evening Sup Forums

LET'S KEEP IT GOING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BVWfqOSdzs4
youtube.com/watch?v=f55CqLc6IR0
youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

alright. hows the smoke?

You're mom will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post.

DA NU!!

youtube.com/watch?v=BVWfqOSdzs4

tasty and unnoticed! I got a lovely double window!

well played, whats your poison?

tell ya what op i've been a religious 211 drinker for a while now but i think tomorrow it's gonna have to switch around to the vodka

It, doesnt need to be so. You dont need to be afraid anymore. Stop hiding behind fear and excuses.

smokes and malt licka! the magic potions of middle Texas!!

Nick?

At your service, brother!

Nothing better.

Oh look it's this fucking guy don't you couch surf because you're an utter failure in life?

I thought you were a decent memelord until I saw you posting in some bait thread going along with it. Now I realize what a shill you are and I am thoroughly disappointed

rude
the fuck?

Hell yeah, boy~
we must be a little behind in things~
KAAARHAAHAHAHHHAAAHH!!

youtube.com/watch?v=f55CqLc6IR0

Also smoking cigs for nerds, real men smoke cigars.

>real men smoke cigars.

posts picture of child LOL

I mean I won't deny I look young, but I'm quite a few years older than you think I am.

Nice face pubes faggot

well,one way or another, I think we're done for the nite.
EVERyONE, FINISH YOUR DRINKS!!

youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U

Mom says to clean your room

DIDNT THINK ID EVER SEE YOU AGAIN!

Very awesome, how's it all going today my man?

Sup man! How you doin'?

Thanks I grew them myself.
I own my house and live with no one thank you very much.

I'm glad you're stupid shitty thread is dead maybe you'll stop fuck face

>shit facial hair
>drinks
>smokes weed
>"i own my house"

sure pal

what the hell are you wearing on your face? is it supposed to be one of these eye examination things?

Dude you're still alive?! I've seen a post of yours a while back.

how old do i think you are?

too all of you folks..
I'll see ya again~

See: Samsung Gear VR

you mean you are done, feel free to fuck off

>smokes weed
I never said I was a faggot this is a cigar you silly goose
It's a gear VR, normally a phone would be in the place of the eyes, but sure lets go with that.

oh I think I remember now. it's one of those things you put a Samsung phone into right?

I recall you from long ago. You've always made these stupid poses, gestures and expressions like some sort of cringy anime neckbeard

>smokes 1 dollar cigars you buy at gas stations
>not a faggot

you didn't have to sat you're a faggot...

The Jean Genie lives on his back
The Jean Genie loves chimney stacks

i have that keyboard

I'm not gonna lie and act like this is worth anything, but it's like a 1.50 or 2 dollar cigar I bought online. Favorite I've had is Brickhouse Robusto natural.
Thats an anime girl
No idea what you said, but yes.
It works for how cheap it is. I constantly spill shit on my keyboards so I need to replace them, main reason I don't have a fancy "gaming" keyboard.

you need to be more careful with your drinks

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, a manga girl...which very well may be a trap. i never know with the japanese these days.
Why?

>xbox controller
>shit tier axe spray
>your fucking pose
>sunflower seeds
Willing to bet cupcake is no older than 20

ok I assumed you were spilling drinks on your keyboard. but I realize now that it could be anything. either way be careful with your things.

I can accept you talking shit about a couple of those things but SUNFLOWER SEEDS? Naw you lookin for a fight now. I am far older than the legal age to drink in america, since I am american.
So you turn into blushing manga girl? I don't understand avatar fagging and how it works.
I vary rarily shotgun drinks, its way too messy. But I'm not good with electronics. hell this is the first pair of headphones that have lasted longer than year, mainly cause I realized I hate cords.

hey can you do a timestamp? I'm just curious whether or not these are just old pictures. probably pretty dumb of me to think that but you never know on Sup Forums.

So tell me random eye patch manga girl, what do you drink and like to do?
No

ok now I feel silly but thank you. also you took a bit longer than expected, I was worried the thread would die.

you don't speak do you?

Heard you're a pedo OP

I can talk to myself all day, thats just fine. Don't bother me none. Thread will die though before you likely run out of images.
I can't see when I put on "the mask" so I fucked up recording it a few times. About 3 times in fact.

well this was interesting but I think I'm going to head to bed. I hope something like this can happen again you seem pretty cool.

Exactly I feel the same
I'm around when I'm around. Hope to see you around user.

You randomly made my Evening. Thanks

If I make your evening in anyway enjoyable I am glad, if anything I can do to make it double enjoyable I will do so as well.

Making other people happy is my job.

there's that cock loving grip again