Why haven't you killed yourself yet b?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet b?

maybe that 1% of me that doesn't want to make my family sad.

Get over yourself. You gone is a relief to them.

well if i could i would. i've considered hanging myself, we don't have guns back here in europoor

Why have you killed yourself yet OP?

This isn't 2005 fag.
This kys mentality is done and dead.

This generation just is just #MAGA
Get out fellow peer and make it!

because i dont know why theres a rectangle around that red thing on the ground

Hanging is definitely not the way to go.
Try stabing major veins with a thumb tac.

this made me want to commit suicide

I unfortunately like life enough to not kill myself yet. Maybe some day. It's a dream in the making, user.

You're on the right track, try not to fuck it up this time.

No objective reason to. Only feelings.

I'm waiting on Luffy to make it to One Piece.

I don't have the intent to do it yet.

i've thought about it. ever since my gf left me my life has gone downhill

waiting for my mom to die before i make a decision

Well if you don't flip life becomes bored.
This car doesn't have wheels yet.

Because we may achieve immortality in my lifetime.

I've thought about killing myself too but I don't want to make my family sad. Also maybe there is more to life than we thought I mean one of the reason I haven't done it because I've found someone that makes me happy...a hobby

You haven't found shit

I'll get to it eventually still have more memeing to do before hanging it up

You fail at meme and you fucking know it!

Living on welfare in finland, it okay if u can not give a crap about pressure to do something

Go vote for Hilary Clinton faggot

Bust'd

Dont be greedy. Kys so she doesn't have to hold onto her sad life

whenever i think about killing myself i think about my funeral, i cringe so hard it gives me the motivation to carry on for a bit

Who you fooling? No one is giving you a funeral.

I haven't been that depressed in a while, and even if I was, I don't have any ready access to a proper firearm
Also buying rope at Lowe's would be really red flaggy

Asshole

Wtf? Go to a tall building. Parking garage. Enjoy the view and jump head first.

God you idiots are so fucking NEW!!!!

I can't play league if I'm dead

i wish you were right

I'm going to diddle your ballsack later tonight

This is one of the only things that really scares me. I'm terrified to think my children or grandchildren may live to be hundreds of years old. What absolute torture. Death is our only real escape.

plastic bag over head isn't a terrible strategy either.

been thinking about this for awhile. I'm on anti-depressants and about to see a councilor in 3 days. We'll see what happens but life is as bleak as ever.

I don't kill myself because I'm afraid I'd just come back here.

Because I'm trying to keep someone else from doing it.

Give yourself a pyre funeral. don't be a bitch

why not join them? make it a suicide pact.

Because honestly, killing yourself is pathetic if you really think about it. Why do the work for all the people you hate? all your enemies?

They would have you destroy yourself for them, the world, life, would make you end yourself.

Once you accept that you're already in a sense dead, you're free, free to do what brings you any solace, your dream. Don't go for something too unattainable, go for something that is a challenge but still possible. Not like becoming some millionaire playboy that can buy everything you ever wanted.

Why not get revenge on everybody that ever fucked you up? On the things that made your life the way it is? What can they or any opposition really do to you? Kill you?

Hahahah You already want to die, they'd be doing you a favor, no? Make it interesting, make it exciting, make however long your life lasts since the moment you realized you wanted to die was interesting.

Some people wait around, or are told about recovering and getting better, that's an illusion though, the vast majority of people don't recover from GENUINELY wanting to die.
They aren't here to speak because they are dead, the ones that either had something changed in their life to make them feel better, or they never really wanted to kill themselves in the first place; are.

You have to ask yourself, "do I genuinely want to die? Or am I just pitying myself and my situation?"

If you don't then fucking move on with life because nobody is ever going to feel sorry for you and make your life better for you.

If you do? then refer to the above. Take all the fucking horrible despicable people that hurt you and others with you. There is no moral high ground or right or wrong, there is no rhyme or reason to life, good or bad, doesn't exist, those are human concepts.

Do something.

Why is that bowl highlighted like that?

Because I may be a fucking loser but on Sup Forums I'm just one of the Sup Forumsros

hxxp://www.snopes.com/2017/05/19/nolan-bruder-rape-sentence/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

We've joked about it. I have my reasons, and they mainly include people who legitimately care, and not knowing what's on the other side. The latter is what's stopping her at the most.

What would you put the likelihood of you dying by suicide at ?

The fact is that I will die someday without the need to do it myself and the time I spend after that will be infinitely longer than the time I spent living. None of the pain will have mattered when that time eventually comes. If there is eternal nothingness, I cannot know of it. If there is a heaven, I will be rewarded for sticking it out. If there is a hell, I will be humbled and thankful for the lack of severity in my previous suffering. If there is reincarnation, I will not have remembered it.

You haven't known true suffering then.
In all probability nobody here has, if anybody had, we wouldn't have the fucking luxury of being on Sup Forums with access to a computer.

Too tired. I'll do it in the morning.

depression is pretty relative to what someones used to. Nobody will have had the pure physical suffering of really impoverished people but when it comes to psychological pain, depression, psychological suffering and hopelessness alotta people here could easily have experienced it

To be honest, I know what it's like dealing with suicide and other deaths. It's easier on everyone else if it isn't suicide. You constantly feel guilty because you fee like you could have stopped it. That you could have made a difference but you didn't and now you're here. I don't want that for the people I have left

By at least the dictionary definition I have. I think of suffering in a sense more relative of one's experiences thusfar. Sure when the love of my life died, I wanted to. Sure benzo withdrawals nearly killed me and for a short time made me wish they had. As I said, in any scenario in which I die, none of it will have mattered whether I wanted death or not.

For the first time in my life OP, I feel like I might not be alone

samefag detected

There are no excuses to not being ABLE to kill yourself. Dont have a gun? Just go to the top of a large building and jump you fuck. Easiest method ever, all the cool russians doing it

Pussies right here are just too much of beta. ITT: nobody who actually wants to kill himself, just lone disgusting fags who are desperate for attention. You guys are no difference from the trumblinas who list their wrist vertically and hashtag it. That thought in itself would make me commit suicide. I feel sad for yall mongs

Oh but I have. Somebody forgot to flush.

Too many people would enjoy it. Now, out of spite for them I have a purpose to live and better myself.

From my hatred for others and myself came motivation to succeed.

I did last weekend OP shit was extremely overrated maybe 3 / 10 at best

>trumblinas who list their wrist vertically
lol, i think you mean "horizontally" bud. nice try though, maybe someone here will think youre a badass

Sometimes I want to die, but fear is the only thing that keeps me alive

No i mean vertically. Attention seekers cut their wrists in vertical motion because its not like threating. Just drops of blood for display. Cuting your wrist horizontally means you're cutting the branchial artery wish is responsible for pumping litters of blood to your heart and you do die from it without further care. Are you fucking retarded stop talking to me