Why are so many Europeans so surprised and triggered by the rise of the Chinese league...

Why are so many Europeans so surprised and triggered by the rise of the Chinese league? You didn't actually think players came to Europe because of the love of the clubs did you? They primarily leave their homes, family and local clubs that they love for the money. True there is some glory to be had by winning the Champions League, but realistically only 3 clubs are capable of that now so if you can't get into one of those what possible reason do you have as a South American to sit in a decent European club earning half the money you would in China? Especially if you've already won the national title there.

The CSL has already lost its stigma of being the death of South Americans being able to get into their national teams since Renato Augusto and Paulinho are playing every game for Brazil and far better than they ever played when they were in Europe. Don't expect this to change either, it'll only get more common.

t. Yiang Xi

>triggered

Literally no one has given a fuck other than saying wow look how much money Tevez has.

Dead thread bruv

>rise

it's not much of a rise.
they're a step above MLS, but still awful. If they take the time to actually improve their football infrastructure, cool. Otherwise, buying overrated players or old men past their prime is just a waste of time and money.

Oh, and the league's plastic as fuck. A number of teams change names based on their sponsors.

i.e. imagine if Man Utd changed their name in recent years with their sponsors - Manchester AIG, Manchester Aon, Manchester Chevrolet, etc.

Not true at all. People are sperging out constantly about how players like Oscar and Hulk are only going for the money like they were in Europe for any other reason.

This is only the first step. The issue with football in China is that there's just no history in it so no kids play. The easiest way to make people interested (along with lots of money in grassroots from the government through importing youth coaches which is also happening) is by signing marquee names. China say their goal is to be as good as Japan, Korea and Australia by 2030, and a world power by 2050, none of that is unrealistic.

>be BTFO by Syria, a country that literally had soccer illegal to play in the 20th century in the groups
>We wirr reach the rever of Austraria by 2030!

Try 2300, Yen Huang, you do realize you guys have Zero (0) athleticism since medals come from fucking gymnastics and table tennis, right?

This is the kind of triggering I was talking about, thank you for your demonstration. It's happening whether you like it or not.

More pathetic than the Americans claiming they will win a World Cup before 2050, except they have hope since they regularly make it to the Round of 16 in the World Cup.

Also, Hint: Not believing Chinese propaganda =! being triggered

Making angry refutations based on nothing and copying people's accent is the very definition of being triggered my friend. Though keep going if you want.

>73325093
You would realize it's Japs who roll L's as R's and would get triggered by it, if you were a real chink.

Don't even deserve a (You), dodgy troll

Nor do you, this will be your last. Enjoy China's slow rise to dominance friend :)

I like to watch my game in non-collapsing stadiums

>people are sperging out

Proof?

As much as I think Paulinho is trash and shouldn't be on the NT, his physical condition is good, he just lacks talent. Allegedly foreign players have to run even more in China because they have to compensate for the shittiness of the locals, who always misplace passes.

>rise of the Chinese league

literally what?

they are really not above MLS. Maybe the top 3 teams but damn you have to see how absolutely awful Chinese goalkeeping is. They lack fundamentals, kinda like women's football.

This league only exists to convert black money into white

Kinda like your mom

europeans look down on anyone who leaves europe and goes to china or america because europe is the greatest place on earth and why would you ever want to leave it. so much so that they don't even get the hypocrisy of making fun of a brazilian for leaving to china when that same player left his home country for more money to come to england in the first place.

It won't work, or at least it will take several decades before it can actually work. You see people tend to forget that you can't just create a competitive football league out of nowhere by the sheer power of mad dosh. Competitions, and organisations in general require structure and a supporting environment that gives the competition the optimal conditions to become a great competition. If you don't have that structure and environment you just can't create a sucessful organisation. Now the point is that those sucessful sporting competitions require a certain environment and structure that is truly more suitable for western societies (clubs led as a modern corporation with a governance structure comparable to other forms of private organisations in the west, an innovation-supporting culture, democratically-based decision making procedures and technocratic tendencies ( not the big boss, but the actual expert of the field has the biggest influence on his specific field of knowledge)).

Now if you take this all into account you can see why modern sport competitions flourish on a global scale in western societies, but not in non-western societies. Hell, the arab countries and Russia have been trying this 'shower them in $$$'-strategy for decades and they are still at best midtable leagues on a european scale, the chinese just do it with even more money.

Oh, that's true, the fucking goalkeeper rule. I guess they want to raise their own keepers, but jesus, they're so bad.

EPL is the European retirement league. Players just pretend to care because they get paid.

Look at a guy like Nzonzi, who was with Stoke for a few years, and look at him on less wages for Valencia. I'm sure he'd take Valencia every time, but he has to go to some industrial wasteland city to make money.

That's why I keep saying USA has a massive massive advantage if they can pay as much as the rest. Even the low-tier American cities are better than almost anything in the world.

Look at the Kesiuke Honda situation. New York or Sunderland? LA or Sunderland? Miami or Sunderland? Columbus or Sunderland? West Virginia or Sunderland? There better be 20 London clubs in the PL if those are gonna be the choices.

>Even the low-tier American cities are better than almost anything in the world.

>Go to american city.

>""""Culture""" means driving a car to Burgerking oder Starbucks.

>Get shot by a niggas or american """police""".

English culture is just drinking till you throw up then going to the curry shop

t. Xi Jinping

Let the Hong Kongers take their seat in parliament!

still better than jingxio china where if you play for 3 years your life expectancy gets cut by 10, no one speaks chinese, and you have to actually live among chinese people

burger king and starbucks > that